Who has one done, Stcked Leather Wrap

FLOG378

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who has one done, Stacked Leather Wrap

Hello all,

I am very interested in getting a Stacked Leather Wrap done on my Schon and was just wondering if anyone had a good recommendation for this procedure. I dont really know many cue repair guys in my area of town. Also, if anyone has pics I would love to see them also. Thanks for all the help here.

Flog378
 
Last edited:
Stack Wrap

Check out the post by Cheez Dawg "rewrap". He also has a Schon and had Ryan (Ratcues) from Mueller do a stack wrap on his. I have sent my cue to DBCustomCues to get one done.
 
FLOG378 said:
Hello all,

I am very interested in getting a Stacked Leather Wrap done on my Schon and was just wondering if anyone had a good recommendation for this procedure. I dont really know many cue repair guys in my area of town. Also, if anyone has pics I would love to see them also. Thanks for all the help here.

Flog378


Look for rat cues on the board here he is one of the best people to put on a stack wrap and his prices are cheap. He works for mueller. :) :)
 
FLOG378 said:
Hello all,

I am very interested in getting a Stacked Leather Wrap done on my Schon and was just wondering if anyone had a good recommendation for this procedure. I dont really know many cue repair guys in my area of town. Also, if anyone has pics I would love to see them also. Thanks for all the help here.

Flog378
Don't make a mistake that you will regret. Call Ryan (ratcues) at Muellers.
I have one of the very first stacked wraps that he ever did, it was perfect then, and he is still perfect now. 800-925-7665 CALL HIM!!!!!

Chris
 
Tiger products does excellent leather work. The person that does them has been doing leather for over 40 years and does great work..Also picks good color matches to your cue. Have had 3 cues done and 4 of my friends have used him...Perfect work....
I am sure though that all the above mentioned people do good work also. Just a decision you have to make....You will love stack leather wrap.....
 
I agree. Why not go to the best. Elia at Tiger products is the best in the world at helping you select the proper color combination as well as being the absolute best at installing the wrap.

You won't have to worry about ANYTHING including if the color you want is in stock. Elia is the one that cuts the raw leather, dyes the color combinations, and of course, does the installs.

You can't go wrong with Tiger. Lightning quick turn around too.

Gene
 
Cuedog said:
You won't have to worry about ANYTHING including if the color you want is in stock.
Gene

For the price concious, we certainly highly recommend Ryan at Mueller's. He does fine work with a great selection of leather (he gets all kinds of custom color combo's from us).

With us, if the color is not in stock, Elia will just make it! Ha, Ha.........:D

Thanks for the nods everybody!
 
Anybody see this stack wrap on Allen Hopkins black boar? First white one i've seen.

attachment.php


attachment.php
 
PoolSponge said:
Cheez Dawgs is the first cue on the left.
Yep, that's my cue all right. Ryan did a fantastic job, with a quick turnaround.
I couldn't be more pleased with the work he did. A#1!!!!!
 
Thanks for all of your help on this Stacked Leather Wrap. It will be heading to RatCues in a week or two. Have a Tournament to play this weekend at Cues II and need my stick. Then its gone and hope it dosnt take three weeks to get back for I am headed to Vegas for BCA Tourney.

Thanks again for all yall's help.
 
FLOG378 said:
Thanks for all of your help on this Stacked Leather Wrap. It will be heading to RatCues in a week or two. Have a Tournament to play this weekend at Cues II and need my stick. Then its gone and hope it dosnt take three weeks to get back for I am headed to Vegas for BCA Tourney.

Thanks again for all yall's help.
Good choice, he did mine as well and I love it
 
FLOG378 said:
Thanks for all of your help on this Stacked Leather Wrap. It will be heading to RatCues in a week or two. Have a Tournament to play this weekend at Cues II and need my stick. Then its gone and hope it dosnt take three weeks to get back for I am headed to Vegas for BCA Tourney.

Thanks again for all yall's help.

Not to take anything away from Ryan, but we will be at the BCA Nationals and set up to do wraps on the spot :D .
 
Always have mine done in Vegas at BCA, at Tiger booth...Takes about 1 hour to do. Does it while I wait and I get to see colors and pick what I want in person...
 
Back
Top