Who is This?

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
Nice video. Reminds me of the hours I spent in my buddy's garage when we used to hang out there and play pool. 10 years passed in what seemed like 2 or 3 weeks.

Mike

matta

Cue Snob
Silver Member
JAM said:
Pretty funny video.

At counter 1:08, what is the gentleman holding in his hands on the right-hand side of the video? :thumbup:

Nice catch. You've got eyes like a hawk. And to think, we were all watching the table :)

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
JAM said:
Pretty funny video.

At counter 1:08, what is the gentleman holding in his hands on the right-hand side of the video? :thumbup:

Just a bag of cookies that his mom backed him for a long day at his friend's house!:grin:

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
The person who posted the video to youtube, who is a founding member of the DPM, is also a poster here on AZB. His name on here is juanbond, same as his youtube name.

-Andrew

SKUNKBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tight pockets??

Did anyone notice they're playing on a snooker table? Look at the side pockets. Also the other videos offers (something about score a 30 break) describes the table.

X-sides are a little easier on a snooker table, but those X-corners are a bear.

L8R...Ken

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
That table makes a nice dog house. What is that guy on the left scoopin' up at counter 1:58? The dog on the bottom right looks mighty guilty.

Last edited:

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Baggey

JAM said:
Pretty funny video.

It's a baggey, HOORAAAAYY!! :grin:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
looks familiar

JAM said:
Pretty funny video.

Looks kinda familiar. I'm pretty sure it is brownie mix or seasoning to go in spaghetti.

We were ahead of our time, into herbal and organic cooking before it was the green thing to do.

Hu

KyPLayer

Registered
Ha

I saw him holdin the baggie too,probly some fire.The banks r pretty dope considering the size of the table plus there using pool balls.The other videos have some other shots that r pretty nice too.

juanbond

Software Engineer
Silver Member
I saw him holdin the baggie too,probly some fire.The banks r pretty dope considering the size of the table plus there using pool balls.The other videos have some other shots that r pretty nice too.

Thanks for the kind words! We really enjoy making these vids, almost as much as we enjoy playing pool. They were never meant to be boastful, rather merely a celebration of our favorite way to pass the time.

Jay - you're absolutely right, most of us wouldn't win a single match at the DCC. Although, I would venture to say that Ricky might have a decent shot at doing well in the banks division. I truly wish he would enter the DCC one of these years and see what he can do...maybe someday!