Seniors: Sy Brown v Horace Godwin
Women's: Stacie Bourbeau v Lia Jia
Juniors 12:Shame Wolford v Michael Evans
Juniors 17: Billy Thorpe v Kevin Sun

Posted from their Facebook page.....

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the finals update. Wow! I do not recognize some of those names.

How about the Action Pit? Who's pocketing all the cheese?

theblemishedone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
REALLY light action this year...

Friday-SVB and John Morra broke even, I think. SVB played all of his games with a phenolic-tipped cue.

Saturday-During the day, Josh Brothers vs. an unknown Filipino. Race to 15 10-ball for 1K.

@ night, I cannot confirm if Eddie Abraham went into action in his hall vs. Richie Richeson.

Thanks for the finals update. Wow! I do not recognize some of those names.

How about the Action Pit? Who's pocketing all the cheese?

miramachine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friday-SVB and John Morra broke even, I think. SVB played all of his games with a phenolic-tipped cue.

Saturday-During the day, Josh Brothers vs. an unknown Filipino. Race to 15 10-ball for 1K.

@ night, I cannot confirm if Eddie Abraham went into action in his hall vs. Richie Richeson.

Don't mean to correct you but it was a BK2 with a hard leather tip and the unknown player... not really that "unknown"
http://azbilliards.com/thepros/2000showtourney2010.php?eventnum=336.

Bucky won the open.

theblemishedone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

bgood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL. You are right!

Unknown to me, but I'm sure an animal in Asia.

And no worries about the correction. I don't always know what the heck is going on, especially on minimal amounts of sleep. :D

Bucky lives in Binghamton NY.....he plays alot of joss stops

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Super Billiards Expo
Finals in each division:
Open: Bucky Souvanthong v Tony Long
Pro-Am: Charlie Williams v Justin Hall
Super Seniors: Cary Dunn v Ed Latimer
Seniors: Sy Brown v Horace Godwin
Women's: Stacie Bourbeau v Lia Jia
Juniors 12:Shame Wolford v Michael Evans
Juniors 17: Billy Thorpe v Kevin Sun

Posted from their Facebook page.....

I just spoke with Ed Latimer who told me he won the Super Seniors division.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I just spoke with Ed Latimer who told me he won the Super Seniors division.

Dennis,

Played Ed for 3 / 4. He was playing absolutely great! Yes, he got a roll or two but he absolutely kicked my butt! Now we're even I guess.

Lyn

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If it was mazon,thats not a very good match up for josh.

You are right, it was not a good match up for Josh, but it helps when Mazon has ball in hand and shoots the two ten combo with the one ball still on the table. Several missed balls (on a bar table), miss cue's, and scratches on the break also help. On the other hand, Josh played jam up. He gambles good, and a good guy.

I was staking Mazon, so you know I liked the match up. I wanted to send Mazon in for another set, but he told me he was playing to bad. I guess I appreciate that, but hell it is bar table. I wish he played, but the way Josh played I may have been better off.

Great shooting Josh...

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are right, it was not a good match up for Josh, but it helps when Mazon has ball in hand and shoots the two ten combo with the one ball still on the table.

Great shooting Josh...

I hate to laugh but that 2 to the 10 combo with the 1 still on the table,is some funny shit!Danny i know it wasnt funny for you,but i would of did the same as you did and bet on mazon,was mazon nervous(MAYBE HE DONT GAMBLE WELL)thats the only way you do something like that,shoot the wrong ball,but you know as well as i know brothers can play with anybody ,believe me you bet the right way it just didnt go right for you,if they played all night i would think that mazon would come out winners,but i take nothing away from brothers he can really play!