Who Won the Mizerak Championship?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Anyone know who won the Mizerak tournament at the HardRock Cafe in Hollywood, FL. ? Johnnyt
 
Johnnyt said:
Anyone know who won the Mizerak tournament at the HardRock Cafe in Hollywood, FL. ? Johnnyt

I went and watched some of this event last night... it was actually the first pro tournament I had ever been to. I was totally shocked at the low attendance. It was 7:00 on a Saturday night and there were four tables going with some of the best and most recognizable players in pool (Mika, Thorsten, Corey, Johnny Archer, Rodney Morris, to name a few). Yet there MIGHT have been 50 people in the audience... most of which were friends of the players.

With so few "fans" there... I wonder is that unusual for an event like this??
 
There's No such Thing As Stupid Question (I've been told)

lodini said:
I went and watched some of this event last night... it was actually the first pro tournament I had ever been to. I was totally shocked at the low attendance. It was 7:00 on a Saturday night and there were four tables going with some of the best and most recognizable players in pool (Mika, Thorsten, Corey, Johnny Archer, Rodney Morris, to name a few). Yet there MIGHT have been 50 people in the audience... most of which were friends of the players.

With so few "fans" there... I wonder is that unusual for an event like this??


Hmmmmmm, were they selling any autographed memorabilia ?
Doug
( I have to know these things before I invest heavily in pool autographs... imo )



.
 
Smorgass Bored said:
Hmmmmmm, were they selling any autographed memorabilia ?
Doug
( I have to know these things before I invest heavily in pool autographs... imo )



.

Haha, not even close...
 
Last edited:
It's depressing seeing 50 people at a tournament. There's more people at bowling tournaments!
 
lodini said:
I went and watched some of this event last night... it was actually the first pro tournament I had ever been to. I was totally shocked at the low attendance. It was 7:00 on a Saturday night and there were four tables going with some of the best and most recognizable players in pool (Mika, Thorsten, Corey, Johnny Archer, Rodney Morris, to name a few). Yet there MIGHT have been 50 people in the audience... most of which were friends of the players.

With so few "fans" there... I wonder is that unusual for an event like this??

unfortunately, it is very common :(
 
Smorgass Bored said:
Hmmmmmm, were they selling any autographed memorabilia ?
Doug
( I have to know these things before I invest heavily in pool autographs... imo )



.

Easy Doug, easy. I just spit out my morning juice. :)
 
atthecat said:
It's depressing seeing 50 people at a tournament. There's more people at bowling tournaments!

They pay their spectators. So much to come, bonus for clapping/cheering/yelling.
 
Back
Top