Who Won the Red Shoes Bank Tourney?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
John, you are the man!

I couldn't hang in there for a real long time due to the choppy feed but what I did get to see was most impressive. :smile:

Thanks, guys, for the feed. As we all have seen, bad things can happen every now and then with this technology. Your efforts are appreciated, regardless! :cool:

Congrats John on another great win. :thumbup:

Best,
Brian kc

John Brumback

Silver Member
John, you are the man!

I couldn't hang in there for a real long time due to the choppy feed but what I did get to see was most impressive. :smile:

Thanks, guys, for the feed. As we all have seen, bad things can happen every now and then with this technology. Your efforts are appreciated, regardless! :cool:

Congrats John on another great win. :thumbup:

Best,
Brian kc

Thanks,Chicken.I felt sorry for those stream guys.They put alot of work Into all that and then had all those problems that they could do nothing about.I couldn't believe all the equipment It takes to do that streaming stuff.They are some good guys,I know that and man did they put the hrs In.John B.

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
Just wanted to give my thanks to everyone for all the congrats
It's very much appreciated.
It was a very good tourny.Good poolroom with alot of good friendly folks and good players.The owners are class acts.
I had a real good time and can't wait to go back.Thanks again,everybody.
John B.

Great job Brumback!! Way to show them who's the man!! Congrats! :)

Marge

Last edited:

sde

Silver Member
Congratulations John for a winning a great tourney. Well done!

It was a pleasure to watch all the bank action but one of the highlights of the day, for me, was having you use one of our computers to chat with your friends in the chat room.

Thank you for your kind words.

Steve

sde

Silver Member
To all those who tuned in to watch this stream, we apologize for the poor quality but sometimes there are things that are out of our control and this was one of those times.

We did our best to find any issues on our end that may have been causing the the stream to be so choppy and the feed constantly being dropped. We felt that everything on our end was running ok and the issue was with the internet upload speed or lack of speed, as Curly mentioned in an earlier post.

A big thanks to all but a very few for your understanding.

All the matches were recorded and I have finished with the initial quick edit of all the matches. All the matches seem to be ok and we should be able to start rebroadcasting/archiving them next week.

Thanks for your continued support.

Steve

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
I had a good time down at Red Shoes for the tourney. JBKY is a 1st class guy, and it was a pleasure to watch him play so close up. He don't miss much!!! It was nice meeting and talking to him as well. -Jon Spitz

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
To all those who tuned in to watch this stream, we apologize for the poor quality but sometimes there are things that are out of our control and this was one of those times.

We did our best to find any issues on our end that may have been causing the the stream to be so choppy and the feed constantly being dropped. We felt that everything on our end was running ok and the issue was with the internet upload speed or lack of speed, as Curly mentioned in an earlier post.

A big thanks to all but a very few for your understanding.

All the matches were recorded and I have finished with the initial quick edit of all the matches. All the matches seem to be ok and we should be able to start rebroadcasting/archiving them next week.

Thanks for your continued support.

Steve

Steve: Thanks for all of your hard work on behalf of Red Shoes. Curly, too.
I am sorry the comcast connection was so screwed up.

If we do it again, I wonder what we can do to ensure a good feed.

I was talking with John about having an event similar to the Banks, only straight pool. We might be able to get Hunter, Karabotsos, Harriman, and others there. It would be nice to pull in a few good players from a few states over.

Let us know when the Banks videos are up. Piggy was callling me yesterday asking. He said he had a great time at the tournament.

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Snip...
I was talking with John about having an event similar to the Banks, only straight pool. We might be able to get Hunter, Karabotsos, Harriman, and others there. It would be nice to pull in a few good players from a few states over.
Snip...

Great idea, make it happen Dennis!