Who would win a fistfight btw U.S. and Team Europe???

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I say the U.S. wins, Earl could probably annoy all of them to death before anyone got in the first real punch.

-don

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
lewdo26 said:
I give team Europe the nod.

Neils vs. Morris --- slight advantage Neils

Darryl vs. Earl --- slight advantage Darryl

Archer vs. Drago --- huge advantage Drago (lol!)

Deuel vs. Souquet --- a boring tie with much technical footwork

Shane vs. Stepanov --- slight advantage Shane

Whadd'ya guys think?

The Europeans wouldn't have a chance.

You're talking about Earl Strickland the ultimate gadget man. He would take all of the American cues, snap 'em apart, using the butts of each player's breaking cue and playing cue, attach a chain link between the two forearms and you have nun chucks for each member of the American team.

It would be over in seconds. Knots on the heads of every European with The Peach looking at his comrades, wincing in his best British accent, "AYE, he got me a good one, didn't he?".
JoeyA

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
smokeandapancak said:
Nice one.....

BTW .. not realated to the above post.. but
WTF are "ROTATING TRANS SHOES":confused:

Highly sought after in the world of transvestitism. If you wear the right shoe on the right foot, it appears to be a normal shoe, however, if you wear the right shoe on the left foot it magically changes to a shoe of the opposite sex. Haven't you ever wondered what it is that Collection Guru collects?

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
cuejoey said:
Earl would win he'd be breakin cue sticks over their heads !:D

Earl would try until someone in the audience sneezed. Then he would throw a tantrum and say something about sharking before Drago sits on him.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
lewdo26 said:
I give team Europe the nod.

Neils vs. Morris --- slight advantage Neils

Darryl vs. Earl --- slight advantage Darryl

Archer vs. Drago --- huge advantage Drago (lol!)

Deuel vs. Souquet --- a boring tie with much technical footwork

Shane vs. Stepanov --- slight advantage Shane

Whadd'ya guys think?

Whadd'ya think about this, it is the last thing the Pro's need to do to kill their competition world wide. They already have Earl acting like a child, isn't that enough!!!:confused: ;)

Oh and by the way, I heard that the entire Pacifier incident was a misunderstanding, I heard that the Pacifier was really Earls all along and he had drop it!!!! The other Player was just trying to return Earls property!!!!!!!!:D

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
Does anyone know if Earl has picked up any commercials over there ? i know the promoters love him cause he brings in the people like Dennis Rodman and others did.