Who would you pick for your cornerman?

Cornerman said:
LOL!!! I would choose either Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, or Gillian Anderson.

Fred <~~~ it's my fantasy, right?
Screw the pool . . . . I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!!! :D

Well, except I would replace Gillian Anderson with Naomi Watts! :)
 
ironman said:
I hope you are in for a good percentage. This is an important job and considering some o9f these players "sense of humor", it could be a very painful job.
You may want to be sure thaat drinks are free for the entirety of the match.
Maybe you should hold out and wait for Mike to contact you.
I had to turn him down, my government leash isn't long enough and it wouldn't be a good idea to be seen on tv with Rodney. If my leash had been cut, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
 
Only in my dreams could I be in a position to ask someone to be my cornerman for the IPT tournament.

But, if I were dreaming, I would pick an old pool friend that could share the experience. Any number of my Cincinnati pool buddies would qualify.

Who does the best player in the world pick? probably his long time sponsor or backer.

Spouse? Only if I were George Breedlove or Mr. Rackmsucker (aka Mr. Carter)

My thought is that a good morle support person would work. Someone you could bounce thoughts, vent, spurt comments about the venue/opponents/requests for water/gum or just a person that is good as a 'gofer'
 
sniper said:
Efren would be a great pick, but chances are he will be playing pretty deep into the tournament;)

That's true, and he would probably be too intimidated by my game anyways. :D I mean, who wouldn't be scared to play a guy who always misses shape on the eight. :)
 
Blackjack said:
Unquestionably, Jeff Carter.

Thanks for giving me a real answer. :) Do you think he would do it? We do share the same last name, maybe people will think he is my husband, instead of Zimmerman, lol.

And I am wondering what the Cornerman would want in the way of compensation?

Actually, David, I think you would be a great Cornerman! But while everyone is fantasizing huddling with Jessica Alba or Angelina Jolie, I would take Efren any day, pained expression and all! :D (If I could just understand him.) ;)
 
Me....Billy Encardona once was playing a friend of mine in a match. In the middle of it, he turned to my friend & said, "I dont know how much you are paying him but he is worth every penny. The best third base coach I have ever seen." I think Billy knows a thing about pool & what it takes to win. I won't give out my secrets but I am available for hire to any of the top 50 players for 10%.
 
I would want my opponents mom to be my corner person. Think about the coaching and hearing about all the stories and ticks of the other player.

Then again itd be a new corner person each match, but itd be worth it.
And if its not their mom then maybe their daughter.
 
rackmsuckr said:
Thanks for giving me a real answer. :) Do you think he would do it? We do share the same last name, maybe people will think he is my husband, instead of Zimmerman, lol.

And I am wondering what the Cornerman would want in the way of compensation?

Actually, David, I think you would be a great Cornerman! But while everyone is fantasizing huddling with Jessica Alba or Angelina Jolie, I would take Efren any day, pained expression and all! :D (If I could just understand him.) ;)


I don't know if he would or not. I'm surprised he isn't playing. He is IMO, the best all around player I have ever encountered. He has a great knowledge of all games and it shows in the way he moves around the table. Maybe someone on the forum knows how to get in touch with him. He would be an excellent choice and it would be a big advantage to have player like that in your ear... and btw... I'm available too... as a cornerman and for Jessica Alba.
 
Rude Dog said:
I had to turn him down, my government leash isn't long enough and it wouldn't be a good idea to be seen on tv with Rodney. If my leash had been cut, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
I thought they hung the leash up a couple of months ago?? :confused: That sucks... I know you guys would've had a good time.
 
Timberly said:
I thought they hung the leash up a couple of months ago?? :confused: That sucks... I know you guys would've had a good time.
They teased me with a paperwork mistake. They thought I had only 3 years instead of 5.:mad:
 
Back
Top