Who's in top form to win --- Turning Stone ???

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Mike Dechaine
The man from Maine
Gonna hit 'em hard
And give 'em pain

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i agree shaw v dechaine, might give dechaine the edge 9 ball as more luck involved and breaks little better, Shaw advantage playing 10 ball IMO
got t be them two i mean all the best players in world aare playing in china

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Shaw probably since you mentioned TOP form. Playing like a monster..

I'll root for Greg Antonakos though! Greeks stick together.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Archer, Rodney, Mika, Ignacio and the stars of the Joss Tour like Dechaine, Shaw, Sossei and Casanzio seem to be the ones to beat.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Archer, Rodney, Mika, Ignacio and the stars of the Joss Tour like Dechaine, Shaw, Sossei and Casanzio seem to be the ones to beat.

I'd add just 5 candidates to your list: Corr, Deuel, Hohmann, Morra, and Shuff. That's a pretty good baker's dozen.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw probably since you mentioned TOP form. Playing like a monster..

I'll root for Greg Antonakos though! Greeks stick together.

Sure, you guys aren't the coolest pair ever, but you aren't geeks. Well, maybe your are in the real world, but this is azbland and you geeks are safe alone here...

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am shocked that only 1 guy mentioned old Toastie
He is like the forgotten man of pool- ignored for MC Euro for 2 consecutive years. He still can play beat a bunch of monsters in 1st MC Cup few months ago in Phil

I think one of these will win. Likely Jayson Shaw, Dechaine or that excellent one stroke player, Jeff Ignacio
Jayson is hard to beat on long shots -watch him warm up at start of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9HPtyufEeg

ARCHER, JOHNNY
DECHAINE, MIKE
DEUEL, COREY
HOHMANN, THORSTEN
IGNACIO, JEFFREY
IMMONEN, MIKA
MORRA, JOHN
MORRIS, RODNEY
SHAW, JAYSON
:D

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I'd add just 5 candidates to your list: Corr, Deuel, Hohmann, Morra, and Shuff. That's a pretty good baker's dozen.

No disrespect to these players, but I don't think Corr, Deuel or Shuff can produce the kind of pool it will take to win this. Hohmann can, of course, and John Morra is a good dark horse.

PoolBoy1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll take Archer, won it twice I believe. That is a great hall to watch pool. Friendly atmosphere.

Reactions: sjm