wood for your cue

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi I wanted to allow a couple of people get a cue from me for the price of some wood they would supply, butt wood and shaft wood, for their cue and $300. if you want ivory you buy it, nothing extra to work with it..... you get my 4 point design.

the $300 I ask for covers dipping chemicals, vacume chemicals, vacume plastic replacement container, tools, electricity, glues, internal parts, pin, ferrule, tip, paint, polishing compound and filter for vacume and such.....no profit... I am doing this cause I have had so many people pming me and wanting to buy but do not have much money.

anyone interested I ill allow 30 spots ....no payment for spots.... just one spot per person..... then I will raffle and pick 2 people and that's all .....
those who win I hope will do a review..... Price of the actual cue I charge starts at 1200.... I can break down the price and why.

also some poeple have said that they wouldn't know where to get the wood....I will be helping you selecting your wood if needed. step by step and answer any questions you have. thanks

this is an update..... the raffle will be done by video. I will record the drawing and put it up for everyone to see ...ex via youtube and put link out there.

so lets start........
drawing held on august 1,
turn around about 4-5weeks

1.tshughes
4.Ronda Drew
7.hivoltg
10. ILD
13.Cuetips
15.Bill Robinson
18.Schon9ball'r
20.Pjurcia
24.Steve Dryer
29.larry732

Last edited:

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Do I understand you to say the winner will supply the wood & you'll make the cue with a turn around time of 4 to 5 weeks?

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pardon my ignorance, but how do you go from a square of wood to complete in a month? Do you warranty against warpage? I have to ask because you're going to have a boomerang soon....

I won't tell you how I do things but there is a gaurante on the workmanship. What the he'll I guess there will be people out there saying it cann't be done so let me clear things up for you and others.
First the wood is plasticized, so is the core or do you think I might have cores ready for just this reason. Second I am not like anyone who makes cue. I do not have traditional tools so I have my ways. I won't elebort on that part.

Shaft, when you buy your shaft I will find someone reputable to buy from so that you know it's good.
About plasticizing wood I do this alot and it won't warp takes a day to finish dry in another. So if you have anymore questions of how or it's impossible, call me we can discuss it cause now I think when people see your post they will be like....what! yeah that's a good point ........!now I have people that won't even try the cue just cause the turn around is too fast for you.
You could have pmed me .cause now everything will be out in the open of how I make cues then it'll be the question of my equipment....then wether or not I make cues. Thanks for the controversy.

Should anyone have a question my number is on my avatar so here it is again...
601-818-3148
If your not interested just don't post don't bash something you cann't understand....!

Last edited:

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I won't tell you how I do things but there is a gaurante on the workmanship. What the he'll I guess there will be people out there saying it cann't be done so let me clear things up for you and others.
First the wood is plasticized, so is the core or do you think I might have cores ready for just this reason. Second I am not like anyone who makes cue. I do not have traditional tools so I have my ways. I won't elebort on that part.

Shaft, when you buy your shaft I will find someone reputable to buy from so that you know it's good.
About plasticizing wood I do this alot and it won't warp takes a day to finish dry in another. So if you anymore questions of how or it's impossible call me we can discuss it cause now I think when people see your post they will be like....what yeah that's a good point ........!now I have people that won't even try the cue just cause the turn around is too fast for you.
You could haves pled me .cause now everything will be out in the open of how I make cues then it'll be the question of my equipment....then wether or not I make cues. Thanks for the controversy.

Should anyone have a question my number is on my avatar so here it is again...
601-818-3148
Ifyour not interested just don't post don't bash something you cann't understand....!
Thanks for the (truncated) explanation, however I guess I'm just a bit cynical...

Cuemaking has been done a certain way for many many decades - if not a century or more - and I believe if it were possible to "revolutionize" the method then it would've been done long ago.

Was just curious, but good luck with your raffle. I would like to see some pictures of your work, though.

-Ross
doesn't understand "plasticizing"...

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the (truncated) explanation, however I guess I'm just a bit cynical...

Cuemaking has been done a certain way for many many decades - if not a century or more - and I believe if it were possible to "revolutionize" the method then it would've been done long ago.

Was just curious, but good luck with your raffle. I would like to see some pictures of your work, though.

-Ross
doesn't understand "plasticizing"...
Maybe it' coming a little late...Cue making has evolved and still is from looks to function ..more than happy to elaborate things for you just call and I promise I won't be an ass im normally not. Just when comments are made about my work. But more then happy to discuss any concerns you might have.

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think people are interested, but concerned.

Do you have cues we can see? Do you have a website? Are there other posters here who use your cues?

You know what I guess I should just forgett this whole thing so much for trying to get people a cue that could be in there price range.
I'll see if the list fills up to up to half.....
Check my stats and click on the threads I started and you'll find some pics on page one and 5. And there are reviews out there and waiting on a few more to get here and there are three more cues I am making to get more reviews. If you want to know more about me check out the first two threads i started or call or I can call you.

threads...
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=194153
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=194745
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=191792
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=191792&page=5

Last edited:

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some pics got more...have to find them....

Attachments

• 101_1223.jpg
    101_1223.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 671
  • 101_1221.jpg
    101_1221.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 676
  • 527.JPG
    527.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 696
  • 528.JPG
    528.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 683
  • 539.JPG
    539.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 670

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a little more..........hope you like them

Attachments

• johngreen4.jpg
    johngreen4.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 671
  • johngreen3.jpg
    johngreen3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 683
  • johngreen2.jpg
    johngreen2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 676
  • johngreen1.jpg
    johngreen1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 669

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more pics of recently designed cues.....notice points are not your typical points ...... I evolved...... like one of the posters said it would have happen long ago but I guess things are slow cause I want to revolutionize the way four points can be seen as.... aside from tradition.

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's one from a guy named coryindc ...I am almost done with it hope to send out by sat.

Attachments

• cory3.jpg
    cory3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 660
  • cory2.jpg
    cory2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 666
  • cory.jpg
    cory.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 682