WORLD 10 BALL CHAMPIONSHIP (6-10 Sep 2021), Las Vegas, 9ft, Winner $35K

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Omar, once up 8-6 on Kaci, is out. He fouled by moving a 9 ball he was shooting over while on the 5 ball, conceding the final balls to Kaci to lose 10-8. It looked like he shot it clean, but moved the ball after the stroke.

Tough way to go out.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Sad ending to the Kaci vs Al-Shaheen match when Omar moved the nine as he pocketed the five ball --- the matched looked like it would go double hill. That said, the match was well played. Omar had a bad miss on the eight ball with a chance to go up 9-6 and Kaci's play from that point on was super-human. In particular, the rack Kaci ran to tie it at 8-8 was about as difficult as it gets, including breaking out the clustered nine ball and playing eighteen feet from the four to the five. Well played!

Kaci looks like a man in stroke to me, and he'll be a tough out for anyone unlucky enough to draw him.

Last edited:

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Did anyone else see the no-rail call by Leymann on Biado? It looked to me like Biado caught the one ball on the way into the rail.

BlueRaider

Registered
If Shane can't pull it out, I'm rooting for Oi. Seems like he's one of the few guys who has been around for a while with an 800+ Fargo without a major title.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane never looked comfortable this week.

Saw him miss 3 routine shots, and his position and decision making wasn't as sharp as we're used to seeing.

I agree with previous poster about wanting to see Oi snap it off.