WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIP (6-10 June2021) Champion $50K

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Once every 4 racks or so, I still get tripped up by the purple 5.

The Filler v Oi match is shaping up to be quite competitive.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thrilling end to Chris Melling-Omar match
On the hill 10-9, Omar miss this 9 ball.
Melling takes rack to go hill hill
o1 - Copy.JPG

Melling breaks open table but miss straight 3 ball. Omar takes the rack and the win potting similar 9 ball as last rack
o2 - Copy.JPG

something_pool

Registered
Shane on the hill 10-4. He made a great long shot on what looked like the 1 ball with the cue on the rail. The cue caromed into the 2 ball and knocked it up table. Shane played a good safety on the 2, leaving distance and a snooker. The camera cut out and when it came back Shane had ball in hand on the 2.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The player that is on to the last 16 of whom I know almost nothing is Oliver Szolnoki; Can any of our European posters offer some info about him?

Shaw just made comment that Szolnoki sparred and won some short games against Shane in Romania last week.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I guess Leyman said something to Oi because there are still other matches going on.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Huge roll for Oi in rack 15 and he now leads 9-6. In fairness, Oi is making everything in sight. This is a very strong performance. Filler will have to dig deep to get ut of this mess.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Apparently Leyman said something about Oi's break being too soft. It doesn't seem to me that either player has been breaking soft.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
I guess Leyman said something to Oi because there are still other matches going on.
I will never forget the day I walked by the television when Sex and the City was on during some funeral scene, and Leyman and a few friends were clearly visible in the background as extras.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Shaw just made comment that Szolnoki sparred and won some short games against Shane in Romania last week.
Yes, but is he a force on Eurotour or is this just a Cinderella run? What are his career highlights?