WOW Alison Fisher

There's another thing.

Hillary Clinton certainly has or had pros to help her maintain her looks. But I remember one photo on the tour that looked like she had slept in a bucket of acid. Puffy eyes, wrinkles everywhere, a depressed and zombi-like appearance.

I guess the stress can do it...

Do you think AF is stressed out?
 
lodini said:
Um, I think they age just like everyone else. Why would there be a difference?

I don't know. Perhaps, if we're talking about pros, the constant traveling, scraping things together to make ends meet, the stress of it all...

Have you noticed that those guys who live in the streets -- the homeless they call them these days -- tend to really look haggard? Gotta be the rough life, at least for them.
 
Flex said:
There's another thing.

Hillary Clinton certainly has or had pros to help her maintain her looks. But I remember one photo on the tour that looked like she had slept in a bucket of acid. Puffy eyes, wrinkles everywhere, a depressed and zombi-like appearance.

I guess the stress can do it...

Do you think AF is stressed out?
Let's put it this way. I am 27. If you catch me early on a Saturday morning after a REALLY good Friday night... I've been known to look like that too.
 
lodini said:
Let's put it this way. I am 27. If you catch me early on a Saturday morning after a REALLY good Friday night... I've been known to look like that too.

Like that?? Quite hard to believe...
 
WOW relax I just said she look a bit old, geez cant say a word about anything, are we all that sensitive??? God forbid something really bad happens will be able to handle that?
 
cuechick said:
I think it was mostly bad lighting. None of them looked that great but Allison only just turned 40. Which is not that old. Madonna is turning 50 this year!

Not only that, Madonna has never even won a WPBA event!
 
Personally, I think she's BEAUTIFUL. As soon as she talks and I hear her beautiful accent, I swallow the hook.
 
SpiderWebComm said:
Personally, I think she's BEAUTIFUL. As soon as she talks and I hear her beautiful accent, I swallow the hook.

I agree with that too.
 
Calm down Eric!

Fatboy said:
WOW relax I just said she look a bit old, geez cant say a word about anything, are we all that sensitive??? God forbid something really bad happens will be able to handle that?

No one said you were "Jack the Ripper". Just think how hurtful it would be if Allison saw this thread. If you had a few cocktails, and were thinking about making a move on the lady next to you, I doubt your opening remark would be, " Geez you look old tonight" HaHaHa

Dick
 
SJDinPHX said:
No one said you were "Jack the Ripper". Just think how hurtful it would be if Allison saw this thread. If you had a few cocktails, and were thinking about making a move on the lady next to you, I doubt your opening remark would be, " Geez you look old tonight" HaHaHa

Dick


well the title of the thread was a bit harsh, after reading it several times. my appologies.
 
Time is brutal, and really bad for her, I hope she at least stays healthy. I'm not knocking her, i'm just sad and scared that dosent happen to me.

Ya know....getting older is generally considered better the the only other alternative.

Just sayin' ;)
 
3andstop said:
I think all those girls look good. In fact, how about a WPBA swimsuit calendar?

Something tells me this would be a difficult sell with some of the ladies.
 
Fatboy said:
I'm sweating her on TV right now, What happened???? She looks 5 years oldeer since I last saw her a few months ago. Its a tournment from San Diego. Time is brutal, and really bad for her, I hope she at least stays healthy. I'm not knocking her, i'm just sad and scared that dosent happen to me. Man she looks old. She needs a vacation or something, big gray bags under her eyes and crows feet. Does she smoke? she should stop if she does.


Haha, give her a break... she's probably just tired from whipping everyone's ass for the past 20 years.
 
SJDinPHX said:
No one said you were "Jack the Ripper". Just think how hurtful it would be if Allison saw this thread. If you had a few cocktails, and were thinking about making a move on the lady next to you, I doubt your opening remark would be, " Geez you look old tonight" HaHaHa

Dick


Whaaaaaat?
come on Dick, your saying that doesn't work


damn, I might have to make a reappraisal of my cougar hunting tactics
 
ribdoner said:
ALLIE'S LOOKS


all relative, if your 25 she looks mature

if your 60 she looks like a spring chicken

she could be mourning the loss of my ole bud HERBIE:(


aint that the truth... The older I get the better looking women become :)


I have not seen any recent pics of her in quite a while. I have not watched WPBA in years... A good looking woman though...


Go easy on FB. He is used to the women money brings :) His reality must be lost by now :)
 
Back
Top