WOW Alison Fisher

Fatboy said:
She did!!! That's why I made this post. /she needs a vacation, life on the road is tough.

Eric, You may need a little coaching. If you flip over some really hot looking chick, and you say "may I buy you a drink" and she politely declines, your next sentence should be; " Well, than, can I buy you an ISLAND". That will usually be successful. Take it from me, I've lied to every female I've ever met.;)

Dick
 
SJDinPHX said:
Eric, You may need a little coaching. If you flip over some really hot looking chick, and you say "may I buy you a drink" and she politely declines, your next sentence should be; " Well, than, can I buy you an ISLAND". That will usually be successful. Take it from me, I've lied to every female I've ever met.;)

Dick

Dick, you are one smooth dude. I shoulda been hanging with you and not Ronnie. He showed me how to get the money, but not the girls. He was married anyway. :smile:
 
ALLIE'S LOOKS:

As a "face" guy she qualified when I first saw her. Beautifull lady who won't he ravaged by father time.

I also feel that once "qualified" it's for life...
 
I don't know about y'all but I was watching Shania Twain play pool and she stinks but she does look good. Seems like time at the table has done that girl no good.
 
well heres my take on her

if thats bad im in deep shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!! she is a great looking woman! and a tiny lil thing!:thumbup:
 
She looks GREAT in the pic on the front page on AZ right now,

And I want to appologize to her should she read this, Please accept sincerest heart felt appology, my comment was inapproiate and unacceptable.

I hope she dosent see this and I will appologise to her face to face next time I see her, if she never sees this she might think i'm nuts but I put my foot in my mouth big time, and after thinking about it while I was in the pool tonight, I wanted to come here B4 I go to sleep and make a formal appology to her, I never intended to hurt her feelings and its exactly what I did, It was a poor choice of words, even the topic was out of line, She has an amazing career, I admire her success in and out of pool and I had no businesssaying what I did about her, Infact I was in the hall in the hotel at the DCC and she went out of her way to say to me and I dont know her. I truely hope she forgives me for this, I undertand it if she dosent but at thi spoint there is nothing more I can do but appologise here and when I see her next, It was a very poor move on my part, infact the worst thing I have ever said here in over 4000 posts-and earilyer today I was talking about quality posts then I came with this thread, man thats bad and yes I am embarassed, very embarassed. Sorry Alison.

eric petersen
 
Fatboy said:
She looks GREAT in the pic on the front page on AZ right now,

And I want to appologize to her should she read this, Please accept sincerest heart felt appology, my comment was inapproiate and unacceptable.

I hope she dosent see this and I will appologise to her face to face next time I see her, if she never sees this she might think i'm nuts but I put my foot in my mouth big time, and after thinking about it while I was in the pool tonight, I wanted to come here B4 I go to sleep and make a formal appology to her, I never intended to hurt her feelings and its exactly what I did, It was a poor choice of words, even the topic was out of line, She has an amazing career, I admire her success in and out of pool and I had no businesssaying what I did about her, Infact I was in the hall in the hotel at the DCC and she went out of her way to say to me and I dont know her. I truely hope she forgives me for this, I undertand it if she dosent but at thi spoint there is nothing more I can do but appologise here and when I see her next, It was a very poor move on my part, infact the worst thing I have ever said here in over 4000 posts-and earilyer today I was talking about quality posts then I came with this thread, man thats bad and yes I am embarassed, very embarassed. Sorry Alison.

eric petersen


At the risk of sounding like a Fatboy kissass, I don't think most people read your original post as malicious at all.

I think she's lost a little weight and that's not a bad thing at all. Once you hit 40, you gotta weigh being a little plump and looking younger in the face vs being healthy and feeling fit. Ahh, the vanity of it all.

We're all getting older. But to Alison's credit, she's getting wiser.
 
Last edited:
lodini said:
Let's put it this way. I am 27. If you catch me early on a Saturday morning after a REALLY good Friday night... I've been known to look like that too.
If I catch you early on a Saturday after a REALLY good Friday night......MY WIFE's GONNA BE PISSED!:grin-square:
 
Flex said:
Could be the lighting, too.

Ever see those pictures of Nixon debating Kennedy? The lights were a part of his problem.
WASNT NIXONS PROBLEM! HE WAS SIMPLY A VERY SICK PERSON THAT HAPPENED TO BE A CROOK!
 
SJDinPHX said:
Eric, I can't believe you said those things. Allison has been one of the prettiest and classiest ladies on the women's tour. If she is showing a little age, or just having a bad day, You made some very hurtful and thoughtless comments. Shame on you!

Dick

Tap Tap Tap.

Has been... and STILL IS... one of the prettiest and clasiest ladies on the womens's tour.

It's a shame that women have to spend a lot of the time they have in this life in trying to maintain a youthfull appearance. We don't bother with that.. most of us guys.. but they are expected to maintain youthfull radiance.

What a load of crap that is for them to have to fade.

Edit after reading the rest of the thread: You redeemed yourself Eric. I know you're one of the good guys, not out to do harm, and would be sorry if you realized you'd said something rude. :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
Pictures can be deceiving sometimes. This is from the 2006 Mosconi Cup series of pictures.

Check out this picture of Johnny Archer and Barry Hearns. Johnny's got more wrinkles than Barry. Yet, Barry is older than Johnny.

Somehow, though, with the smiles on their faces, they both look jolly and happy. The picture is a good one.

Smile and the world will smile with you. I always thought wrinkles were smile lines anyway! :thumbup:

JAM
 

Attachments

  • MOSCONI-DY4-ARCHER-HEARN2[1].JPG
    MOSCONI-DY4-ARCHER-HEARN2[1].JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 314
FB, I think the deal is simply that you aren't old enough yet. As a spry 50 year old, I think that Ali looks great. I love 40-50 year old gals. Time only makes them more beautiful. If she ever took off the make up and put on the bunny feet (you know, the pj's with the feet all covered up), I'd be one happy camper to snuggle with this lady. Aside from that, she'd kick my butt in pool. And probably a bunch of other stuff, too. All that said, you'd better be careful......you're really becoming quite sensitive! Bravo! Author, Author! (just no Larry Kozinski's, please!!!)

All the best,
tim
 
hey fatboy maybe she read it and got a haircut and put some makeup on she looks better than ever in the pic from the great lakes tourney on az.so infact you may have done her a favor.well i think she looks great and plays even better.we all must get older but we can stay young at heart.that helps happy growing old all.mind over matter .:)
 
Fatboy said:
She looks GREAT in the pic on the front page on AZ right now,

And I want to appologize to her should she read this, Please accept sincerest heart felt appology, my comment was inapproiate and unacceptable.

I hope she dosent see this and I will appologise to her face to face next time I see her, if she never sees this she might think i'm nuts but I put my foot in my mouth big time, and after thinking about it while I was in the pool tonight, I wanted to come here B4 I go to sleep and make a formal appology to her, I never intended to hurt her feelings and its exactly what I did, It was a poor choice of words, even the topic was out of line, She has an amazing career, I admire her success in and out of pool and I had no businesssaying what I did about her, Infact I was in the hall in the hotel at the DCC and she went out of her way to say to me and I dont know her. I truely hope she forgives me for this, I undertand it if she dosent but at thi spoint there is nothing more I can do but appologise here and when I see her next, It was a very poor move on my part, infact the worst thing I have ever said here in over 4000 posts-and earilyer today I was talking about quality posts then I came with this thread, man thats bad and yes I am embarassed, very embarassed. Sorry Alison.

eric petersen

You're a good man Charlie Brown! It's rare to see a sincere apology on here.
 
SJDinPHX said:
Eric, You may need a little coaching. If you flip over some really hot looking chick, and you say "may I buy you a drink" and she politely declines, your next sentence should be; " Well, than, can I buy you an ISLAND". That will usually be successful. Take it from me, I've lied to every female I've ever met.;)

Dick


LMAO! Every time I've ever said to a beautiful woman,
" If I win the lottery, would you take off with me?"
she's said, " Absolutely!":D
 
lodini said:
Um, I think they age just like everyone else. Why would there be a difference?

I would think the traditional pool player lifestyle would be conducive to accelerated aging. The late nights, alcohol, cigarette smoke, & drugs got to speed things up in the aging department. However, if the WPBA press is accurate, I don't think WPBA members live a lifestyle that would lead to accelerated aging.

BTW, I agree with the others that this thread is in bad taste and should be deleted. We all get older (not that at my age I consider 40 older), and I don't think comments like the ones that started this thread should have been made. The only aspect of Alison's life that should be discussed in this forum is her pool.
 
Fatboy said:
She looks GREAT in the pic on the front page on AZ right now,
And I want to appologize to her should she read this, Please accept sincerest heart felt appology, my comment was inapproiate and unacceptable.

I hope she dosent see this and I will appologise to her face to face next time I see her, if she never sees this she might think i'm nuts but I put my foot in my mouth big time, and after thinking about it while I was in the pool tonight, I wanted to come here B4 I go to sleep and make a formal appology to her, I never intended to hurt her feelings and its exactly what I did, It was a poor choice of words, even the topic was out of line, She has an amazing career, I admire her success in and out of pool and I had no businesssaying what I did about her, Infact I was in the hall in the hotel at the DCC and she went out of her way to say to me and I dont know her. I truely hope she forgives me for this, I undertand it if she dosent but at thi spoint there is nothing more I can do but appologise here and when I see her next, It was a very poor move on my part, infact the worst thing I have ever said here in over 4000 posts-and earilyer today I was talking about quality posts then I came with this thread, man thats bad and yes I am embarassed, very embarassed. Sorry Alison.

eric petersen

I know man, she's got the "female sleuth" thing going on with that roaring twenties jacket, it is kinda hot
 
Hypothetically, if she ever said....

"Hey Dave, how 'bout you and I get away for a pool vacation?"

Job, family, whatever.... it'd all be pigeon-holed until I got back. The goal, obviously, is to never come back.
 
Fatboy said:
I'm sweating her on TV right now, What happened???? She looks 5 years oldeer since I last saw her a few months ago. Its a tournment from San Diego. Time is brutal, and really bad for her, I hope she at least stays healthy. I'm not knocking her, i'm just sad and scared that dosent happen to me. Man she looks old. She needs a vacation or something, big gray bags under her eyes and crows feet. Does she smoke? she should stop if she does.
Fatboy, do we reeeeaaaallly need to go into this? She still plays great, right? Man, you took the time to even get down to the "crows feet." Shame on you. I sure don't want anyone critiquing me on this level. Do you? Bless her sweet pool playing heart. She's probably sitting at the computer reading this and flashing back and forth between the screen and the mirror.
 
Back
Top