WOW Alison Fisher

BVal said:
Here is a picture of her and I from a few years ago and I think she looks great. She was also super super nice! Fatboy you are still a good guy in my book. Everyone has said things they wish they wouldn't have. Usually they don't do it on the internet where people all over the world can read it forever though :D:D:D:D:D

BVal

AllisonandI.jpg


hahaha, dude I've never seen a picture of you before, you look exactly like the little kid in Neverending Story II grown up
 
bigskyjake said:
hahaha, dude I've never seen a picture of you before, you look exactly like the little kid in Neverending Story II grown up
I am not sure wether I should say thanks or call you a dick :) either way you crack me up bro.

BVal
 
bigskyjake said:
don't sweat it, BTW how's Atreyu :grin: :grin:
He is doing fine. He still has occasional nightmares about being killed by a purple buffalo like his parents :D:D other than that he is good.

BVal
 
I did not see the picture in question but I was at the tourney this weekend for 3 days and I saw her plenty of times up close. Trust me, she looks great. She's also in good shape. And a very nice and classy lady.

What more can I say.
 
Wally in Cincy said:
I did not see the picture in question but I was at the tourney this weekend for 3 days and I saw her plenty of times up close. Trust me, she looks great. She's also in good shape. And a very nice and classy lady.

What more can I say.


I'd hit it.
 
ribdoner said:
Everybody likes a good licken...



You dirty old man.:grin:

I was told one time that I was a provert.
When I asked what that was she said, " A professional pervert."
 
cuechick said:
I think it was mostly bad lighting. None of them looked that great but Allison only just turned 40. Which is not that old. Madonna is turning 50 this year!

I've never thought that Madonna was very attractive but that's probably why they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Allison is far more attractive than Madonna IMO but I just may be in a minority of people who think so.

JoeyA
 
JoeyA said:
I've never thought that Madonna was very attractive but that's probably why they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Allison is far more attractive than Madonna IMO but I just may be in a minority of people who think so.

JoeyA


I wholeheartedly agree, Madonna has the " I've been nailed by more guys than Jenna Jameson" air about her, plus she's a damn hippie (I think)
 
I try and be a assett to AZ and this time I screwed up bigtime and I'm very sorry, why the hell I didnt delete the post 15 minutes later when I went back to check it was another screw-up, it didnt occour to me, as the thread got bigger and I read it over and over it was a hurtful thing to say about a lady in a mans world(for the most part) who is one of the biggest and best assetts to pool in the past 20 years, and i'm ashamed of what I said, I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I'm saying this because its how I feel I'm embarassed and let down alot of people here who respect me, I let everyone down here, it was a low class in approiate post, and I can assure that I wont make a mistake like that again,


I think this thread should be deleted not for me, i'll take the heat-I screwed up, but for Alison. She dosent deserve this as it is a very hurtful thing I said, Even posting anymore on this thread if its not deleted is in poor taste, lets let it all die, and start a bash Fatboy thread because I am the responsible person here-no one else. Futhermore I promis everyone here not to ever make a mistake like this again. I'm very disappointed in myself as I take every post I make seriously even the ones joking around, I never intend to insult anyone or hurt them, and I did in this case, So out of respect to Alison lets let it die, I'm not sidestepping this-it should di for her feelings not my mistake, fire away at me.

sincerly

ericP
 
bigskyjake said:
I wholeheartedly agree, Madonna has the " I've been nailed by more guys than Jenna Jameson" air about her, plus she's a damn hippie (I think)

I've seen 'em both up close and personal. Madonna on the set of Dick Tracy and Allison all over the place. Allison has better features and a softer look than the big M. As far as attitude and personality are concerned, Allison gives Madonna the 5 Out! M is a B-tch big time! They called her "Primadonna" on the set. :wink:
 
JoeyA said:
I've never thought that Madonna was very attractive but that's probably why they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Allison is far more attractive than Madonna IMO but I just may be in a minority of people who think so.

JoeyA

I agree! If I didn't know she was a stoney eyed killa (on a pool table) I'd swear she has the impish, bouncey countenance of a former UCLA pom-pom girl.

Innocent with a hint that you may be getting more than you bargained for, and I, think that's HOT:thumbup:
 
Back
Top