Club Membership

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How does one become a Club Member without using Paypal? I tried the link, but it seemed to offer only Paypal as a payment method.

Help, please ..................

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Yellow Banners

Do Club Members all have a yellow banner?:confused:

Last edited:

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
how does one become senior member i am 58
Irish

You click the User CP button at the top left of your screen, then click "Edit Your Details". Under "Custom User Title", you type "Senior Member", then "save changes".

There are no prerequisites to being a "senior member".

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
Thought it was about time to officially join up - I so enjoy the AZB Forums and want them to be around for a long - long time!!

Jackson:wink:

danquixote

DanQuixote
Silver Member
Lifetime Membership

I have not had time to read all posts in this thread, so this subject may have been previously mentioned. What about lifetime memberships. I have no idea what a reasonable fee might be.....but the yearly rate is certainly fair....

Perhaps lifetime members could be granted 2 entrys rather than 1 in the giveaways......other benefits .......open to suggestion

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
WOW Time for a Membership Drive

Mike says "yes" all club members have yellow 9 ball strip...
Well IMO You, Mike, Dave the rest of the staff Plus some of our departed members such as Smorg & OHB should be made Honorary members and sport the yellow banner gratious.
It would set a good example. :yeah:

To the rest of my AZ brethren without a yellow banner maybe after the Holidays are over some more of you can join up and do your part. :help:
Please don't make it about the bennys. Just helping the Forum to keep on getting on should be benefit enough.
Where else can you have this much fun for $35 a year. :woot:

J.T.450r

Chesapeake Custom Cues
Silver Member
Just joined for a year thanks azb for the great place to trade info and other things. No v bucks or blue user name yet guess that takes a few days. Keep up the good work thanks J.T.

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Well IMO You, Mike, Dave the rest of the staff Plus some of our departed members such as Smorg & OHB should be made Honorary members and sport the yellow banner gratious.
It would set a good example. :yeah:

To the rest of my AZ brethren without a yellow banner maybe after the Holidays are over some more of you can join up and do your part. :help:
Please don't make it about the bennys. Just helping the Forum to keep on getting on should be benefit enough.
Where else can you have this much fun for $35 a year. :woot:

I wonder how many have joined or renewed since I made this Dec. 17th post??
Since then I have recieved my own renewal notice.
I started another thread in the main forum seeking advise.
I have recieved many good reason to renew and none not to.
Hangemhigh has responded with a free Cash cue give away raffle for new members.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=172686 AZB needs everyones support. :help:

Last edited:

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
Glad you like them. :grin:
Mike should be getting me a new list soon. I'll get right on it.;)