Jeanette in The Buff for ESPN

Mowem down

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anybody read the artilcle. looks to me like it might have somthing to do with her back issues...if not, im on the its a goofy pitchure band wagon

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Nudity is jr. hi. crap. Sell it to Springer and get it the hell out of here. :groucho:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Somebody just sent me a bunch of photos taken of people shopping in Wal Mart. Talk about gross, disgusting, weird and downright outrageous. Makes me never want to walk in there. There may be 300 million people in the United States, but I'm thinking a few million of them belong on their own separate island. If you want to see, e-mail me, jayhelfert@yahoo.com.
DO NOT post them on here, other than the NPR section.

nksmfamjp

Refugee...
Silver Member
Hey Scott, is it hard to walk with that giant stick up your ass?

Here we go....GAME ON!

I love the photo. Well done, and great for pool! This photo will cause non-pool players to talk, figure out who she is....and pin HOT onto pool, which it is missing for many.

Trigger, this thread would be a great place to start your nude model career! Ha! LOL!

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
This is art. It's designed to be interpreted by each person in their own way. I find it beautiful and very appealing, but not very sexy. Some of the people on here find it super sexy while others find it disgusting and a horrible image for her to portray. The variety of interpretation is the whole point of it.

My favorite part is her face. It's very 1920's Chinese with a strong woman statement in it. Definitely love it.

Zbotiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"????????????"

Why does this just not seem like a good idea to me? Something about that photo is not sexy. She looks better in one of her hot outfits.

After some thought and a good look at that photo, Annie Leibovitz, this photographer, "WAS NOT!"
Provocative, is in the posing. For my 2-cents, this shot is awkward and feels totally unnatural! The "Surrealistic image" the photographer seemed to be going for, doesn't really materialize on the paper for me, especially in this particular shot.
But hey, on the other hand, Jeanette is on top the pool world in the mind of the public, yet again!
Undoubtedly, she's the most valuable Image in the sport of pool, EVER!

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
Whether you like the photo or not, I think anytime pool is recognized in the mainstream media as a viable sport, that is a good thing for pool.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might want to read the post more carefully, as it says:

"Lee and Breedlove are the definition of raising a modern blended family. Savannah is the newest member of the family joining her sister Chloe, who was born to a surrogate mother last October."

She did not give birth to either of her daughters.

I thought she did-thought the second one was hers through birth.

Last edited:

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might want to read the post more carefully, as it says:

"Lee and Breedlove are the definition of raising a modern blended family. Savannah is the newest member of the family joining her sister Chloe, who was born to a surrogate mother last October."

She did not give birth to either of her daughters.

The piece says of Savanna:

"...“The ability to carry my own child (Savanna) was such an amazing experience and something I have always wanted,” said Lee....

The birth of Savannah is truly special given Lee’s battle with scoliosis, which some thought would make carrying a child near impossible. "

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
When I first saw this I was kind of thinking "oh boy, something like this again." but then I actually watched the show on the ESPN Body Issue. It was actually quite uplifting and inspiring. It explained what muscles and how important the physique of the athletes is to their ability. One of the people that posed was the Para-Olympic swimmer that holds the world records. He doesn't have legs but yet he finished an Ironman competition. Nate Robinson the shorty that happens to win the slam dunk contest every year also posed. His story is also awesome because he has to overcome being a foot shorter than all of the other NBA players. Randy Couture was featured for starting so late in the UFC. There was a break down on how your body changes with age and how hard he has to work to keep up. Amanda Beard was also featured to show how hard you have to work after childbirth and deal with the changes to your body and mind.

So those of you who are doubting the picture, try to catch the show. Last night it was on ESPN2 very late at night. I'm sure it will be on again. It is called The Body Issue.

Sarah

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
The piece says of Savanna:

"...“The ability to carry my own child (Savanna) was such an amazing experience and something I have always wanted,” said Lee....

The birth of Savannah is truly special given Lee’s battle with scoliosis, which some thought would make carrying a child near impossible. "

Ok, I figured out why it is so confusing, she has 3 girls now! The first is adopted, the 2nd just a year old via a surrogate and the 3rd born naturally.
All beautiful!