Anyone know what cue this is???????

heit8

Psalm 27:3
Silver Member
Just looking for some information on the maker of this cue? It is Tulip with ebony 4 point 4 vaneers and the pin is 5/16x18, also wondering the the value. Thanks

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's looks like a nice old Huebler cue.

Regards,
Duc.

Just looking for some information on the maker of this cue? It is Tulip with ebony 4 point 4 vaneers and the pin is 5/16x18, also wondering the the value. Thanks

heit8

Silver Member
The Hueblers have a brown bumper

Hmmm I also thought that as well, I had a Huebler a few years ago and it had a brown bumper as did many if not all i have seen since. I just thought this was a older model and that was maybe the reason for a black bumper with no screw. The joint is a steel joint.

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaft insert

What insert does the shaft have? Is it nylon or brass?
Nylon reflects Huebler brass some other maker.

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huebler??

The butt sleeve appears to be a Huebler H-D from the Hitter series..It most likely had the buttcap changed at some time which is why there is no logo and a different bumper.. The tulipwood forearm is also indicative of the H-D cue. Check the insert on the shaft as the previous poster suggested and that should tell you more..As far as value in this market and in it's present condition...needing a refinish..Maybe $150 to $250..IMO

Last edited:

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huebler H D 6

Here's one I sold, was identified for me with an actual brochure. Looks like the butt cap and bumper on your was replaced or at least the bumper was maybe polished which is why the huebler name came off, it was just a sticker. The bumper replacements now adays are usually black as who has the old brown originals??

Attachments

• huebler aa-6.jpg
    huebler aa-6.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 684
  • huebler aa-4.jpg
    huebler aa-4.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 794
  • huebler aa-6.1.jpg
    huebler aa-6.1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 677

JerrysCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's one I sold, was identified for me with an actual brochure. Looks like the butt cap and bumper on your was replaced or at least the bumper was maybe polished which is why the huebler name came off, it was just a sticker. The bumper replacements now adays are usually black as who has the old brown originals??

Looks like huebler to me a lot of them have had the bumper changed .

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I remember right, I was told the cue was mid 1980's and the cue I sold was excellent condition, butt with just the little bit of the sticker remaining on the butt may have hurt the value. I think I received $ 430.00 that included shipping. Depends how bad a person wants this cue.

heit8

Silver Member

It is forsure that cue. Thanks to everyone for their great input as always.
I was thinking on selling this cue but... might just keep it for now.
Thanks again.

poolcrazy

Huebler Collector
Silver Member
Cue by Huebler

Hello Its a Cue By Huebler from the 1986 brochure and thats the original bumper missing, shaft is original
heres the brochure

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 627
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 533
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:

Clark_the_Shark

Has 9-Ball-itis
Silver Member
This thread is not a review. It has been moved from the review section. Please review the rules before posting there again.