TVmike has proven untrustworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
we are not railing on him, i am just trying to get him to see that it is not always someone else's fault.
The fact is you think you are better then you are and if you think your reputation is so good why are you here trying to defend it.
If it was so good you wouldn't have to worry and would have people defending you.

You think everyone is just trying to pick on you, poor me, that is not the case.
Yes, some here are just mean, but others are trying to help you see the way things really are.
But if you refuse to accept the truth there is nothing anyone can do to help you.

I don't care about what happen between you and Jay all I know is what I experienced and that was not good.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
I would be happy to make some more or mail out the ones I have left to him if he would just retract his claim that I am a thief. I will not do so otherwise and maybe we can get on with our pathetic lives. That would be a step forward at least. But he will not do so, and it’s his loss really.

sid98

Registered
Negative reviews based on customer experiences is natural Mike. He has had a negative experience with you and according to him at least, has been 5 months without proper resolution. Without speaking to Jay personally I'm going to bet a good reason why he did is to make others aware of his business experience and to think twice about doing business with you.

If the problem was properly taken care of - It wouldn't be coming to this point. As far as needing money to pay rent, I'd suggest to get a job if you don't have one already. Even in today's economy there is still jobs out there to be had. And worst comes to worst you still have assets that can be sold to provide income for the time being. I just seen you post in a stream the other day you was thinking about selling your cue.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Negative reviews based on customer experiences is natural Mike. He has had a negative experience with you and according to him at least, has been 5 months without proper resolution. Without speaking to Jay personally I'm going to bet a good reason why he did is to make others aware of his business experience and to think twice about doing business with you.

If the problem was properly taken care of - It wouldn't be coming to this point. As far as needing money to pay rent, I'd suggest to get a job if you don't have one already. Even in today's economy there is still jobs out there to be had. And worst comes to worst you still have assets that can be sold to provide income for the time being. I just seen you post in a stream the other day you was thinking about selling your cue.

its not that easy, I know that for a fact.
there are people with PHD's waiting tables

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me what DVDs are good quality and worth buying from TV Mike? As much as I feel he screwed Jay, I also feel for him and his personal issues, and wouldn't mind supporting him by paying for decent quality DVDs. I heard there were some dogs in the collection, so I'm asking which ones are worth buying. Thanks in advance.

sid98

Registered
its not that easy, I know that for a fact.
there are people with PHD's waiting tables

Waiting tables provides income does it not? In 2009 I went through a time in my life where it seemed everything crumbled onto me both personally and professionally. Rather than sit and sulk about it thinking "life has dealt me a crummy hand" - I did something about it.

If Mike needs help, then by all means get the help you need. However I don't see how Jay posting about his business experience with Mike makes him the "bad guy" here like Mike wants to paint the picture.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Waiting tables provides income does it not? In 2009 I went through a time in my life where it seemed everything crumbled onto me both personally and professionally. Rather than sit and sulk about it thinking "life has dealt me a crummy hand" - I did something about it.

If Mike needs help, then by all means get the help you need. However I don't see how Jay posting about his business experience with Mike makes him the "bad guy" here like Mike wants to paint the picture.

i never said anything about being a bad guy, I said it is not that easy to get a job these days, I have been looking for a long time myself.

Jay is a friend of mine and I trust his word.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
He’s had a positive experience with me he is only telling you it’s negative because he beat me to punch of posting about it first. I knew he was going to post something because he threatened me with the post if I didn’t get him the DVDS knowingly all along I sent them weeks ago and he got them. If he didn’t get them that’s the first time a package was lost from me I will tell you that.

See he’s twisted the whole story from the get go. It was only on 5/ 7 did we together decide that the Alex DVDS would be a 2 disc set spliced from 3 different files. Then I made them and shipped them within a couple weeks. I had all kinds of things going on when I did feel like being a pool person I was authoring and burning DVDS all the time. So it hasn’t been 5 months, it’s been a while since the DCC but that doesn’t tell you the whole story.

So it’s really sad it’s come to this.

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a friend of mine that bartends at a very nice place ... he makes $350 in tips on his slow nights, upwards of $700 on busy nights. Also, he only works 4 nights a week, making an average of $1800 - $2k a week in tips ... and yeah, that's for 4 nights a week and doesn't include the base pay he gets.

I thought having a municipal union job was good.

Waiting tables or tending bar isn't that bad really!

sid98

Registered
i never said anything about being a bad guy, I said it is not that easy to get a job these days, I have been looking for a long time myself.

Jay is a friend of mine and I trust his word.

Yeah I know you didn't say anything about being a bad guy. If I gave that impression, I apologize but I wasn't referring to you.

And good luck to you on the hunt.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a friend of mine that bartends at a very nice place ... he makes $350 in tips on his slow nights, upwards of $700 on busy nights. Also, he only works 4 nights a week, making an average of $1800 - $2k a week in tips ... and yeah, that's for 4 nights a week and doesn't include the base pay he gets.

I thought having a municipal union job was good.

Waiting tables or tending bar isn't that bad really!

that sounds great, but not easy to find.

I was a black jack dealer for many years and know all about making 80k a year on tips, its great while it lasts.

Just not that easy to find.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
See we are human afterall some of us at least. We all have problems we don't need to have so much hate here. There is so much hatred and negtivity on these forums just reading these threads is depressing. I loved pool but it's made me so bitter inside when all I ever tried to do was give to it.

It's not about being a better business person it's about being a better human being and it's threads started such as this which promote nothing and prove nothing of the sort.

Truth is the only problems you have ever heard about me is what happened at bad blood and this exercise in insanity. You don't hear about how many god damn tournaments I streamed for free for months on end with only the hopes of people buying some DVDS or making donations or anything to keep me positive. You don't hear about it. You don't know that I was prolly the most active live streamer around FOR FREE. You don't hear about it. I broadcasted 4-5 nights a week at times, all kinds of things. It's all I wanted to do.

You hear about people complaining about Bad Blood one of which was you but like I said so many times I was in the middle of job. There is no way could I address peoples issues in LIVE broadast situation. No possible way. If you didn't ever hear of my apology before then I apologize now. The stream issue wasn't my fault but I'm sorr you felt shafted at the time. During a live broadvast trying to have the broadcaster do customer service and tech support is a near impossibility. There are usually helpers as YOU are aware of since you are a MOD yourself. So I'm sorry please forgive me. I should of handled it better somehow I suppose but looking back it was all a blur to me. I was just trying to do the job.

And everything was so ****ed up.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I hope things turn around for you Mike. I am sure you shipped them but did you do it with tracking and insurance? The post office is pretty good at getting packages places but at times things do happen, if I ship 25 packages, 1 is liable to be lost or damaged so when I get a message I am not surprised and I just send out another one.

I know it is a good deal of work to do 40 of those DVDs but if you want Jay to pay you then that is the only way you can get paid. You did not rip off Jay is what I am gathering as you were not paid for those yet, but rather waiting to be paid, I see your point that you need money so why would you not send them. Your choices really are to send another batch with tracking and insurance and get paid or just walk away from it. IMO it would be better to ship Jay another package and move forward with selling your DVDs, I am sure you have some good stuff.

I know what its like to not have your work appreciated but for those who do not there are many that do out there. I know its not easy to find sponsors or make money in streaming but its not what got me into in the first place. I also had to deal with some people that I felt wronged me, maybe that is just how they do business though and others have been very good to me, its just how the world can be, the good and bad-sour and the sweet.

I hope things turn around for you and your able to make it but its not easy and takes time. Accu-Stats did not get successful overnight or even in a year or two, nor has AZ Billiards, you might need to put 5 years into before it really gets successful. Good luck to you and hope this all gets worked out.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See we are human afterall some of us at least. We all have problems we don't need to have so much hate here. There is so much hatred and negtivity on these forums just reading these threads is depressing. I loved pool but it's made me so bitter inside when all I ever tried to do was give to it.

It's not about being a better business person it's about being a better human being and it's threads started such as this which promote nothing and prove nothing of the sort.

Truth is the only problems you have ever heard about me is what happened at bad blood and this exercise in insanity. You don't hear about how many god damn tournaments I streamed for free for months on end with only the hopes of people buying some DVDS or making donations or anything to keep me positive. You don't hear about it. You don't know that I was prolly the most active live streamer around FOR FREE. You don't hear about it. I broadcasted 4-5 nights a week at times, all kinds of things. It's all I wanted to do.

You hear about people complaining about Bad Blood one of which was you but like I said so many times I was in the middle of job. There is no way could I address peoples issues in LIVE broadast situation. No possible way. If you didn't ever hear of my apology before then I apologize now. The stream issue wasn't my fault but I'm sorr you felt shafted at the time. During a live broadvast trying to have the broadcaster do customer service and tech support is a near impossibility. There are usually helpers as YOU are aware of since you are a MOD yourself. So I'm sorry please forgive me. I should of handled it better somehow I suppose but looking back it was all a blur to me. I was just trying to do the job.

And everything was so ****ed up.

Mike I thank you for this post.
I do know of the things you have done , all I can go by is what I experienced.
Yes I know how hard things can be when the shit hits the fan.
I was just they way you talked to people that day.
If you would of explained things like you did in this post that day things would of gone alot better for you.

Believe it or not I hope things get better for you.

I t just seems like when you get emotional you don't know how to handle things sometimes.

I have said some things in this and other threads I shouldn't have and for that I apologize to you as well.

huckster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oh boo hoo.. some of us have faced REAL hardship in life. if a bad review on an obscure internet forum is enough to put you over the edge... you won't be missed..

Am I the only one here with a full nutsack?

Really bad taste if you ever lost someone to suicide that you cared about you might understand.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really bad taste if you ever lost someone to suicide that you cared about you might understand.

some people are just going to be a keyboard bully, suicide is NO joke.

At least everything I sat here I could and would say to someone's face.

I don't see that happening here.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
I would like to apologize to my mother and my girlfriend and anyone else who was offended by my feelings expressed. Not like my mother will ever see this but to hurt myself would be disrespectful to the love that my mother has for me. When your mind is in a manic swing you don’t think of that you don’t even care about people trying to care about you really it doesn’t work that way and even at that time you will push them away. I might need some pills I really didn’t think so and I know they mess your mind up but due to the economy my mood swings are very severe. I know I won’t be getting them I have no insurance or anything so good luck on that one.

I want to thank the people who helped me see the problem was the emotional state of communication I was in. I still stand behind what I said but no amount of asking for an apology will get one unless one is given voluntarily. I was wrong in becoming personally involved emotionally. I cannot help it though It’s just my nature. I was a writer, and songwriter, a poet, a musician at one time it’s my character it’s what makes me who I am. I can’t change that but I must learn to control my emotions better.
I’m sorry to Jay that this whole situation happened which made him start this in the first place.

I would like to love pool again but it will not happen overnight. I need time to heal.

I am going to be the better person here and mail more dvds out WITH a tracking number I can only hope not only do they not get lost but I get paid for them.

I am done with the bitterness.

ignomirello

Tony IGGY
Silver Member
A hand shake and a smile

I would like to apologize to my mother and my girlfriend and anyone else who was offended by my feelings expressed. Not like my mother will ever see this but to hurt myself would be disrespectful to the love that my mother has for me. When your mind is in a manic swing you don’t think of that you don’t even care about people trying to care about you really it doesn’t work that way and even at that time you will push them away. I might need some pills I really didn’t think so and I know they mess your mind up but due to the economy my mood swings are very severe. I know I won’t be getting them I have no insurance or anything so good luck on that one.

I want to thank the people who helped me see the problem was the emotional state of communication I was in. I still stand behind what I said but no amount of asking for an apology will get one unless one is given voluntarily. I was wrong in becoming personally involved emotionally. I cannot help it though It’s just my nature. I was a writer, and songwriter, a poet, a musician at one time it’s my character it’s what makes me who I am. I can’t change that but I must learn to control my emotions better.
I’m sorry to Jay that this whole situation happened which made him start this in the first place.

I would like to love pool again but it will not happen overnight. I need time to heal.

I am going to be the better person here and mail more dvds out WITH a tracking number I can only hope not only do they not get lost but I get paid for them.

I am done with the bitterness.

I hope you two get things squared away. :)

A hand shake used to be the honest thing to do. But people do change their mind or other things come up that changes things.

Put both of your thoughts down on a piece of paper & sign it.

It's a shame that things like this happen but it does (it's not just a pool thing)

Good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.