He's back

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Hmmmm

LMAO !! Good one.

Yeah, PP is kinda of like that annoying friend you grew up with. You know, where on one had he is completely harmless, but also completley annoying at the same time. Thus, you need someone to kick around once in awhile so you stay "friends" with him.

I guess PP is coming to that point now. Kinda of the AZ punching bag when you don't want to piss off other real members, you can take your frustrations out on him. Like a whack-a-mole...

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Unfortunayely, it is his unwillingness to adhere to the forum rules, etc that will keep him banned. He exhibits a lack of respect for the forum and those who run it by continually trying to get around the ban by creating a new ID.

Had he "served" his temporary ban and come back a little more subdued, he probably could have made it. By doing what he does, he is telling the forum powers that he has a total disregard for their policies and decisions, and that he will do as he pleases. That is not behavior that is of benefit to the forum.

Joe

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
Unfortunayely, it is his unwillingness to adhere to the forum rules, etc that will keep him banned. He exhibits a lack of respect for the forum and those who run it by continually trying to get around the ban by creating a new ID.

Had he "served" his temporary ban and come back a little more subdued, he probably could have made it. By doing what he does, he is telling the forum powers that he has a total disregard for their policies and decisions, and that he will do as he pleases. That is not behavior that is of benefit to the forum.

Joe

What rule or rules were broken?

How come when certain others do much worse,nothing happens?

How come so many are oversenistive when someones diss their precious little sport,league or value of instructors?

Small, closed minds in people that can't see past their cue stick.

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member

How come so many are oversenistive when someones diss their precious little sport,league or value of instructors?

Again, it comes back to the fact that this is not a democracy, its a privately owned forum and business. If you don't like the way the owner and mods run it, you are more than welcome to not participate and support their product. They don't have to answer to you, me or anyone why they choose to do things in a given way. As for PP, his tone was rude, over-bearing and border line psychotic. His actions since his initial ban only support his banishment.

RDeca

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again, it comes back to the fact that this is not a democracy, its a privately owned forum and business. If you don't like the way the owner and mods run it, you are more than welcome to not participate and support their product. They don't have to answer to you, me or anyone why they choose to do things in a given way. As for PP, his tone was rude, over-bearing and border line psychotic. His actions since his initial ban only support his banishment.

i like the guy. hes cewl if you ask me...you guys are all just overly sensitive...IMO. if you cant handle what someone post on interweb forum goofing off ??????

i should probably stop typing. wouldnt want you guys to get all sensitive on me.

Last edited:

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
i like the guy. hes cewl if you ask me...you guys are all just overly sensitive...IMO. if you cant handle what someone post on interweb forum goofing off ??????

i should probably stop typing. wouldnt want you guys to get all sensitive on me.

I think the key words to your post are highlighted in red. Everyone has one, its just that yours is in the minority here and the owner and mods don't agree with you, which is all that matters.

RDeca

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
fair enuff...since my opinion doesnt matter maybee i should recind my forum membership and have you guys erase my profile
...that way you cant count me as a member?

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
LMAO !! Good one.

Yeah, PP is kinda of like that annoying friend you grew up with. You know, where on one had he is completely harmless, but also completley annoying at the same time. Thus, you need someone to kick around once in awhile so you stay "friends" with him.

I guess PP is coming to that point now. Kinda of the AZ punching bag when you don't want to piss off other real members, you can take your frustrations out on him. Like a whack-a-mole...

You are a genius sir!

Screen shot 2011-06-28 at 10.51.13 AM.jpg

Reactions: KRJ

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Do you have any specific examples?

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
fair enuff...since my opinion doesnt matter maybee i should recind my forum membership and have you guys erase my profile

I can't seem to find where I wrote that, but if thats your choice, fine. I love the fact you call everyone else overly-sensitive and then take this route, lol. I just don't get why its hard to understand that you can feel however you want about someone and their posts, but in the end the only opinions that matter when it comes to being banned is that off the owner and mods.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Can I have all your gold?

(It's a WOW joke, if you ever see a post talking about someone leaving the game)

RDeca

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just saying guys....your all the ones that bann people because you dont like what he says right??? you saying that his opinion doesnt matter. its like jews fighting muslims....but in reality everyones opinions matter. even the negative ones.

they give different perspectives....if the owners and mods were smart they would give members that freedom as long as it doesnt go into personal slurs like "hey ****** " or your a dumb @#@#.
Members should be alowed to express there point of view. the members are what make the sight what it is.....this sight has many members and if 10 people are pissed at one guy over some little remark he posted then they should probably just get over it. and move on to the next post...

besides its entertaining. without that every so often this board would die.

Last edited:

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
just saying guys....your all the ones that bann people because you dont like what he says right???

Umm, again, no. We aren't the ones who ban people. The owner and mods do. Theres a difference between disagreeing and arguing with someone and being an outright troll.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
fair enuff...since my opinion doesn't matter maybe i should rescind my forum membership and have you guys erase my profile

FROM THE URBAN DICTIONARY:

The expression "I'm going to take my ball and go home" when directed at an individual is used to illustrate the individual's immaturity when that person can't get his way and no longer wants to be a participant in the conversation or a contributor to solving a problem.

Billy: "Its my solution or this meeting is over and I'm out of here. You guys will just have to work this weekend without me to fix the problem."

Suzie: "Billy sounds like a little brat who says: I'm going to take my ball and go home!"

<Insert "nanner, nanner, nanner" in here somewhere!>

<RDeca -- just messin'....we do that in here you know!>

RDeca

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Umm, again, no. We aren't the ones who ban people. The owner and mods do. Theres a difference between disagreeing and arguing with someone and being an outright troll.

well whoever.... just saying....

it all starts with the complainers.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
just saying guys....your all the ones that bann people because you dont like what he says right??? you saying that his opinion doesnt matter. its like jews fighting muslims....but in reality everyones opinions matter. even the negative ones.

they give different perspectives....if the owners and mods were smart they would give members that freedom as long as it doesnt go into personal slurs like "hey ****** " or your a dumb @#@#.
Members should be alowed to express there point of view. the members are what make the sight what it is.....this sight has many members and if 10 people are pissed at one guy over some little remark he posted then they should probably just get over it. and move on to the next post...

besides its entertaining. without that every so often this board would die.

None of us have the power to ban anyone. Only the mods do, and there are only a few. They have standards on how they wish the site to be run, and if someone goes over that line, then they are banned.

It may seem like PP was innocent enuf, and on the surface he was, for the first few weeks. Annoying, yes, but a problem, not really. Then he escalated things. The biggest issue was when he was warned about his posting behavior by one of the mods, he chose to turn it on even more, rather than heed the warning.

When someone chooses to not get along according to the rules set down by those who run things, they ought to expect a brief stay. PP is no different. (Actually, PP is a model for things. In my opinion, he had an agenda, one where he wished to create strife and controversy. Ruffling feathers might sound all fun and innocent, but where do you draw the line? At what point?)

cigardave

Who's got a light?
Silver Member
I think that some of what PP posts is actually funny... but it's also pretty ridiculous... and it eats up band width and also gets some members a bit upset simply due to his trolling.

Trolling does get old.

RDeca

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
since you guys (mods and owners) banned him and his eleven alter egos, is he still on the members list all 11 of him??? just wondering?

Last edited:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
None of us have the power to ban anyone. Only the mods do, and there are only a few. They have standards on how they wish the site to be run, and if someone goes over that line, then they are banned.

It may seem like PP was innocent enuf, and on the surface he was, for the first few weeks. Annoying, yes, but a problem, not really. Then he escalated things. The biggest issue was when he was warned about his posting behavior by one of the mods, he chose to turn it on even more, rather than heed the warning.

When someone chooses to not get along according to the rules set down by those who run things, they ought to expect a brief stay. PP is no different. (Actually, PP is a model for things. In my opinion, he had an agenda, one where he wished to create strife and controversy. Ruffling feathers might sound all fun and innocent, but where do you draw the line? At what point?)

That easy .. at a "Pocket" Point :thumbup: