My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Despite our mutual hatred for each other, i must agree with you. If i opened the box and the shafts werent there, id have been cussing like a mofo.

Joe

This ^^^^^

No way any normal human doesnt at least mutter a "WTF?"

I would have been heated and it would of been a much better video.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I have been having a lot of trouble uploading the video to youtube, but its there now. The video is bouncing all over because I literally had the camera tied around my neck. I didn't edit it because you should see the whole thing in it's entirety.

Please take a look. (No jokes about how dull my knife is either....hahaha) Please also notice how the pics Trent showed of the cue wrapped up around the collar with newspaper are nothing like what comes out of the box. There was no shafts in the box. Also notice the duct tape on one end and the instructions on there telling me to open from that end.....well now that fits with his first response doesnt it? That I opened it and then retaped it shut ??? Boy he sure was quick to offer that wasn't he?

I will also be showing another video of all the newspaper he put in the box, theres over a pound of newspapers (all his local newspapers by the way, so theres no way I could've had any of those) in the box. Theres no possible way the shafts were in the box before he shipped, according to the weight of the butt, shipping box and his newspapers. Those weights added up are very close to the weight on Trent's receipt....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwpUQkiQSvU&feature=g-upl

The video is staged. So you just happened to turn on the video camera (which you can barely operate) a minute or so before your fake post office friend shows up? Totally staged, and a bad job at that. Busted.

As I have said previously, you have lost all credibility.

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I would have been heated and it would of been a much better video.

Of course, you would have all your expensive equipment on hand. But then, you would have also been accused of staging the video because it was of such good quality.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
This thread is seriously threatening for top five all time.

Its magnificent. So much win here.

Compton Cues carries a gun while building cues and studying for the Po-Po and knows he should stop posting on an open forum because it could have an effect on his LEO gig....but that dont even slow him DOWN. Awesome

Trent has went from cranky cuemaker to decent guy trying to make things right to possibly the most diabolical villan in the history of the world. I bet he has a white cat in lap as he types here.

Wood owner guy is either the most calm yet paranoid person on earth (Who rolls around with a camera around their neck waiting on the mail man?) or a serious contender for Kaiser Soze's title as "Guy who made the plan that you didnt see coming"

Snipershot is about do the whole effing ville.

Seriously guys....bravo. A hundred of the best writers in hollywood would have no shot to write something this amazing.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Putting into that perspective Justin, it is quite grand isn't it.

You do have a way with words.

Can I cast for the roll of Old Greggg?

customcuelathe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All this coming from a guy who is supposed to be an engineer, yet sells junk machines that havent been tested or even tried out to unsuspecting customers. You dont even deserve to be in my country. You barely speak english, which is the American language, yet you come on here and question me and my integrity. You are laughable at best. You are not worth the time or energy it takes to respond to your ignorant threads. You do nothing to support pool. You copied Chris Hightowers lathe and outsourced the components to the low bidder in China, then turn around and blame the customer for it. What have you done for this country? Nothing. Thats right. Are you even a citizen here? Do you have papers? You have no right talking to anyone about morals or ethics, because you have none. You are just another con artist trying to make a quick buck off the internet.

Joe

Wow
I didn't think you were racist and a prejudice person. I know I wasn't born in the US, but I have been a citizen for over a 11 years now. Your reply says a lot about your character, and it's all the proof I need to validate my earlier post.
For your information, my Headstocks, H-channel, Dovetail are all made locally.
I support my local community as much as possible, but like John said its imposible to not have chines parts ( motor & controller and hand wheels) as for the rest, all american made.
I work with local machine shops, I never got anything fabricated overseas.
I know you might be too blind to see this , but the only common thing between my lathe and hightower's is the taig tailstock. I support my economy every chance I get, I have owned American made vehicles for the past 12 years and I would never buy a non American made vehicle.
Don't you dare question my patriotism towards the United States of America, which is by the way our country not your country. It's people like your self who gives Americas a bad name. I am truely disgusted by what you wrote.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This would make a helluva gangsta side story in a pool movie...

CLASSIC!!!!! :grin-square:

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But no seriously, I'll put a hundo on Trent with anyone if the truth ever comes out.......

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
like the avatar ky boy. I responded to an outlandish statment by snipershot in which I shouldn't have and I have edited my post.....tried to pm you but your box is full. Now...on to important matters......who the hell has a problem with carrying legally in day in age.....why am I a bad guy for supporting the 2cd amendment and carrying. I carried on the job in security and will continue to do so. You don't carry for the times you expect trouble....its when you don't expect it. You might save someone elses life or even your own if your trained and Disciplined. I spend more time doing that than I do shooting pool. I don't think I would be getting this treatment over on the high road forum..... :)

Last edited:

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
Did I miss something.Didn't Trent agree to send him back his koa wood(butt) because he didn't want to wait for finished product?

Whats the deal with carrying a gun? I know a few people who do,one of who is a 71 yo woman and yes she has a concealed weapons permit.These days men? are growing up more and more to sound like females in their beliefs and fear? based outlook on life.

Last edited:

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you pause the video at the right time, you can see the delivery truck and the guy walking to the front door. I'm sure you'll get a much better view of what he is wearing.

Perhaps the USPS truck was faked as well?

But keep em coming. Lots more straws out there to grasp.

If this is a fake, I wonder what might happen if they found out a Government vehicle was used to perpetuate a fraud like this.

True. Good eye, I definitely missed that the first time. There is definitely a mail truck out there. This whole thing is insaaaaane!!!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Dora, I will but it will be in Saskatchewan money. Do you think you can spend it?

Did anyone take a look at the joint end of the shafts in the box.

Do they look finished to anyone? They don't look finished to me.
But then, according to Trent, I'm just a low life who can't afford lathes or a shop.

FK, they're not even faced off. Well, maybe they are but mine don't look like that. I guess I'm doing it wrong. Gotta leave finish all over them.

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
like the avatar ky boy. Justin i have stoped bringing my career into this.....just about the matter at hand. I resonded to an outlandish statment by snipershot in which i shouldn't have and i have edited my post.....tried to pm you but your box is full. Lets leave the career thing alone. Trent and snipershot used it against me. Now...on to important matters......who the hell has a problem with carrying legally in day in age.....why am i a bad guy for supporting the 2cd amendment and carrying. I carried on the job in security and will continue to do so. You don't carry for the times you expect trouble....its when you don't expect it. You might save someone elses life or even your own if your trained and disciplined. I spend more time doing that than i do shooting pool. I don't think i would be getting this treatment over on the high road forum..... :)

+1...............

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dora, I will but it will be in Saskatchewan money. Do you think you can spend it?

Did anyone take a look at the joint end of the shafts in the box.

Do they look finished to anyone? They don't look finished to me.
But then, according to Trent, I'm just a low life who can't afford lathes or a shop.

FK, they're not even faced off. Well, maybe they are but mine don't look like that. I guess I'm doing it wrong. Gotta leave finish all over them.

I love Saskatchewan money. Confirmed if and when we ever find out the truth.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
like the avatar ky boy. Justin I have stoped bringing my career into this.....just about the matter at hand. I resonded to an outlandish statment by snipershot in which I shouldn't have and I have edited my post.....tried to pm you but your box is full. Lets leave the career thing alone. Trent and snipershot used it against me. Now...on to important matters......who the hell has a problem with carrying legally in day in age.....why am I a bad guy for supporting the 2cd amendment and carrying. I carried on the job in security and will continue to do so. You don't carry for the times you expect trouble....its when you don't expect it. You might save someone elses life or even your own if your trained and Disciplined. I spend more time doing that than I do shooting pool. I don't think I would be getting this treatment over on the high road forum..... :)

Dude I have a Glock in my shitter. Seriously. No one is more gun nuts than me.

But the way my mind works I just see funny shit when it starts rolling. Like a mental pic of you in full kit and armor standing at the lathe going "Hut hut hut hut" like the SWAT team in Blues Brothers.

Same way I can see Snipershot in his garage with a red bandana on his head priming his flame thrower muttering about "Damn Commie machine tool makers......"

It has no basis in reality or fact I just think up dumb stuff. Personally I think this thread at this point in time is the perfect place for observations of this nature. Don't take it personal.

When a thread jumps the shark this hard there is no use fighting it. It will all be gone soon anyway. The good ones always are.

Edit: By the way when it comes to shooting you can bet high as a giraffes ass on shooting an El Prez, Triple Nickel, any VTAC drill or random USPSA or IDPA match.

Last edited:

LucasBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In my opinion the video posted by meridianblades is absolutely not "faked" and here's why.

1. At 1:11 you can pause the video and see the mail truck and the mailman walking to the door.
2. The postage on the box delivered by the postman is the same postage as Trent's receipt. $10.60
3. You can see the scanner the mailman used to scan it under his arm as he walks away.
4. The video was indeed posted to youtube on 8/6/12 so unless he somehow went back in time and resent it to himself there would be no way to receive a package on 8/6/12, send it to yourself, and recieve it on 8/6/12. The mail doesn't work like that.
5. His reaction when he opened the box proves nothing.
6. The fact that he "knew" when the mailman was coming is not odd to me at all. He obviously knew from the tracking number that the box was going to be delivered on that day. He was looking out for the mail truck and when he saw it on his street he knew it was only a matter of time before he got to his door so he started filming. What's setup or deceptive about that?

My opinion is that Trent did not send the shafts in the box and taped up the one end with duct tape so if meridianblades did dispute it he could cast doubt that Larry re-taped it himself in an attempt to fool someone. Why would Larry tape the box back up with duct tape if he was trying to be deceptive? Why not use clear tape over the USPS tape? Larry says he has the newspaper from the box and it is from where Trent lives, did he go back in time and get some newspaper? Like I said in the other threads Trent needs to quit playing games and do the right thing. His feelings were hurt and he did some vindictive $hit and tried to make it look like Larry was the con artist. My conclusion, Trent is the one in the wrong AGAIN and has fooled alot of you guys. I'm no detective but I have common sense and my common sense leads me to believe what I have said is fact. This whole ordeal is ridiculous really and in all truth Trent is the one at blame here.

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm stating is that the box has been tampered with from the time Trent took his picture to the time of your video.

There are three likely scenarios:

1. Someone in the Postal Service opened the box, took the shafts and then re-taped the box.

2. Trent took the picture, opened the box and removed the shafts then re-taped the box.

3. You received the box, removed the shafts, re-taped the box and then staged the entire delivery video.

I only have one question. If it's scenario #2 or 3, WHY THE HACK JOB ON THE RE-TAPE?

I'm not taking sides here, I'm only pointing out what the evidence supports.

why in the world would Trent take put the shafts in the box...re-open the box...and then remove the shafts?

for the picture?

crazy2.gif

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
The sorriest part of all this is that someone is desperately clinging to a lie like a child that broke a window with a baseball.

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
Dude I have a Glock in my shitter. Seriously. No one is more gun nuts than me.

But the way my mind works I just see funny shit when it starts rolling. Like a mental pic of you in full kit and armor standing at the lathe going "Hut hut hut hut" like the SWAT team in Blues Brothers.

Same way I can see Snipershot in his garage with a red bandana on his head priming his flame thrower muttering about "Damn Commie machine tool makers......"

It has no basis in reality or fact I just think up dumb stuff. Personally I think this thread at this point in time is the perfect place for observations of this nature. Don't take it personal.

When a thread jumps the shark this hard there is no use fighting it. It will all be gone soon anyway. The good ones always are.
I have not laughed all day....this made me roll.....your right justin thats funny. I may have to do a photoshoot this weekend while home. I do have the gear....but not sure how well I can run the lathe like that. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.