My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

flash5153

none
Silver Member
I was starting to believe that maybe it did get tampered with while in the mail. But if the paper and everything in the box added up to correct shipping weight,,,that excludes that idea.

One of these fellers is flat out lying. And each involved,,knows ,,for sure who it is!!!

I hate to say it,,,but that video looked as if it was made to show the shafts were missing. And,,,Not like he was opening the box for the first time. But,,I could be wrong.
He could have been expecting the cue to be broke up into pieces and ,,no shafts ,,was kinda a blessing,or surprise. Really hard to tell. That reaction could be legit!!!

Who ever has them shafts will look at them and remember what a thief/liar they are for having them. And that will "stick" with you for a very long time.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Regardless nothing will change do to this thread.

I have my story and larry has his at this point id say both reps are ruined and call it a day.

Id say this thread has strayed from its original point.

I'm done with this I've spoke my piece and thers nothing more I can do.

4:37 PM delivered.
6:05 PM posted no shafts.
Video uploaded on the same day.
Tracking number for parcel is the same in video.

Ok, so an hour and a half after package received..and reported on and a video uploaded the same day.......( stay with me here )
He managed to get a buddy with a USPS truck to return to his house and ( redeliver??) the parcel with the same tracking number provided by Trent and somehow still had time to edit his home movie before posting this.

I need better friends, ones who will steal a mail truck and stage a video all before it gets dark on the same day they send said package so I can manipulate a message board.

This guy can't manage a better system for a video than a strap around his neck but you want me to think he can edit that video so we can't tell?

Here's my problem with the whole thing. Trent, why would you just be happy to let this rest now that you think "both" reputations are ruined?

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I was starting to believe that maybe it did get tampered with while in the mail. But if the paper and everything in the box added up to correct shipping weight,,,that excludes that idea.

One of these fellers is flat out lying. And each involved,,knows ,,for sure who it is!!!

I hate to say it,,,but that video looked as if it was made to show the shafts were missing. And,,,Not like he was opening the box for the first time. But,,I could be wrong.
He could have been expecting the cue to be broke up into pieces and ,,no shafts ,,was kinda a blessing,or surprise. Really hard to tell. That reaction could be legit!!!

Who ever has them shafts will look at them and remember what a thief/liar they are for having them. And that will "stick" with you for a very long time.

In a just world those shafts wherever they are should be worth at least the going rate of a Golden Balabushka. Think about it. It would be like stealing the Mona Lisa...you could have it but the price would be no one could ever know you had it.

I am seriously giddy over this whole thing.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
4:37 PM delivered.
6:05 PM posted no shafts.
Video uploaded on the same day.
Tracking number for parcel is the same in video.

Ok, so an hour and a half after package received..and reported on and a video uploaded the same day.......( stay with me here )
He managed to get a buddy with a USPS truck to return to his house and ( redeliver??) the parcel with the same tracking number provided by Trent and somehow still had time to edit his home movie before posting this.

I need better friends, ones who will steal a mail truck and stage a video all before it gets dark on the same day they send said package so I can manipulate a message board.

This guy can't manage a better system for a video than a strap around his neck but you want me to think he can edit that video so we can't tell?

Here's my problem with the whole thing. Trent, why would you just be happy to let this rest now that you think "both" reputations are ruined?
What is so completely sick is that you have to type all that. It just proves how insane the whole thing has gotten. Its beautiful.

I'm gonna be honest. I am considering ordering a set cues from Trent and a wicked set of Meridian Knives. Its the least I can do for all they have done for all of us.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nobody wants to see the Operational Metadata of that video file?

Where are my nerd amigos? Oh, sorry, Intellectual Bad-asses. :grin:

If there is doubt about when a video was shot then one looks at the Operational Metadata.

I used to do computer forensics. One of my best clients was an NFL player with a cheating girlfriend. Very lucrative.

I'll just sit back and watch some more. I'm not going to advance an opinion at this point.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I have not laughed all day....this made me roll.....your right justin thats funny. I may have to do a photoshoot this weekend while home. I do have the gear....but not sure how well I can run the lathe like that. ;)

That would be epic. Rock the plates, helmet, camelback, Peltors, knee pads....please tell me you have night vision.

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
This thread is seriously threatening for top five all time.

Its magnificent. So much win here.

Compton Cues carries a gun while building cues and studying for the Po-Po and knows he should stop posting on an open forum because it could have an effect on his LEO gig....but that dont even slow him DOWN. Awesome

Trent has went from cranky cuemaker to decent guy trying to make things right to possibly the most diabolical villan in the history of the world. I bet he has a white cat in lap as he types here.

Wood owner guy is either the most calm yet paranoid person on earth (Who rolls around with a camera around their neck waiting on the mail man?) or a serious contender for Kaiser Soze's title as "Guy who made the plan that you didnt see coming"

Snipershot is about do the whole effing ville.

Seriously guys....bravo. A hundred of the best writers in hollywood would have no shot to write something this amazing.

tap tap tap

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member

If there is doubt about when a video was shot then one looks at the Operational Metadata.

I used to do computer forensics. One of my best clients was an NFL player with a cheating girlfriend. Very lucrative.

I'll just sit back and watch some more. I'm not going to advance an opinion at this point.

I know how to pull metadata of a still but I have never fooled with video. That thought crossed my mind though. Just not that high speed.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
My damn finger is so numb right now from hitting the reload button for the past four hours.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
What is so completely sick is that you have to type all that. It just proves how insane the whole thing has gotten. Its beautiful.

I'm gonna be honest. I am considering ordering a set cues from Trent and a wicked set of Meridian Knives. Its the least I can do for all they have done for all of us.

You can order the cues, just don't send Trent any wood or a deposit. As for the knives, make sure Larry sharpens them before sending them out to you......

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
You can order the cues, just don't send Trent any wood or a deposit. As for the knives, make sure Larry sharpens them before sending them out to you......

There is a legit shot at a reality show just in those two orders.

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
That would be epic. Rock the plates, helmet, camelback, Peltors, knee pads....please tell me you have night vision.

Damn its not the military. A blackhawk vest and rig with drop holster and all the do dads is all I've got....no night vision. :frown:. lol Next time your in tn I'll buy you a beer. This thread needed some comic relief and I salute you....even if it is at my expense. lol. Wanna bet the knifes are more than the cues

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Damn its not the military. A blackhawk vest and rig with drop holster and all the do dads is all I've got....no night vision. :frown:. lol Next time your in tn I'll buy you a beer. This thread needed some comic relief and I salute you....even if it is at my expense. lol. Wanna bet the knifes are more than the cues

Thanks for being a good sport. Good luck with the cop thing. Keep training and try to enjoy the work.

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I wanna see

Status
Not open for further replies.