America's Most Wanted segment on Mike Surber

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
This is tonight on your television station "LIFETIME" 8:00 PM CST.

I'm putting this FRESH on my FB page.

Tell your friends who aren't pool players and ask them to share this on their FB page.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
great news......i just tivo'ed it....this cant hurt the case,hope they get the killer...

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey BigTruck
I'm dvr'ing the show and going to copy it to dvd. I will try to upload it to my computer and to youtube ( if utube lets me ). I'll get you a file or a dvd. Just let me know where to send it.
Thanks for all you do on you streams.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
was hoping for that

I sure hope some one can post it on you tube after it airs .Like the above mentioned .It will get to more people that way .

SKJoss72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DVR'ed I hope they capture this AHOLE, I lived in Biloxi for 11 years growing up and there were only a few crimes of this level. used to be a nice place to live, now with the gambling i think it brought all kinds of lowlifes to the area.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Two hours, 35 minutes to justice.....................

Tell your friends, tell you family. It won't be a pool player who outs this guy.

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
DVR set but.There is nothing about the case in the descriptions of any of the episodes tonight.I wonder which episode it will be on.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I'm just hoping that the segment will be helpful in terms of leading to a capture of the suspect. AMW seems to have a good track record.:)

Doc

I just saw the segment and thought it was very well done. Hopefully this will lead to some justice for Mike Surber.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Just watched the segment. I recorded it while watching the TAR match. That's crazy that guy hasn't been caught. I hope this show helps in that regard. Also, interesting the first story on the show was about a murder that occurred earlier this Summer not too far from where I live. I actually didn't know the guy who committed the murder was found dead until I saw the show.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
justice

didn't realize there were 2 amw shows back to back tonight and the Surber case was on the 2nd.

agreed, that this amw segment was done extremely well, imo.

very good account of what happened and I have to believe that with the reasonable quality of the pictures and videos showing this guy, someone is gonna call in saying they know him.

"Doc" and "The Giant Killer" did an excellent job in speaking up for Mike. :thumbup:

Go get 'em AMW viewers. Time for some justice. :smile:

best,
brian kc

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
It won't be a pool player who outs this guy.

I think you are spot on. The show was well put together and will reach out to a vast audience but other than the interviews there wasnt much more that the AZB crowd along with other online forums hasnt seen. Hopefully justice will prevail thanks to the hard work of those who made it possible for this to be aired on AMW.

John Brumback

Silver Member
didn't realize there were 2 amw shows back to back tonight and the Surber case was on the 2nd.

agreed, that this amw segment was done extremely well, imo.

very good account of what happened and I have to believe that with the reasonable quality of the pictures and videos showing this guy, someone is gonna call in saying they know him.

"Doc" and "The Giant Killer" did an excellent job in speaking up for Mike. :thumbup:

Go get 'em AMW viewers. Time for some justice. :smile:

best,
brian kc

I just watched it too,and this is what i think also.They did a good job! Wish they had a little better pics of the scumbag.John B.

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Folks:

I noticed the Obituary and Guest Book section of the http://mikesurber.com/ website had expired, so as my small effort to the cause, I went ahead and purchased the mikesurber.com website a PERMANENT membership to keep that part of it online and available to everyone.

I know, it's not much, but I hope in some small way I've helped! :eek:

I'll definitely tune-in to the broadcast of the AMW segment!

-Sean

Sean :) You sir are a gentleman and a scholar

Can't thank you enough for keeping Mike's guestbook alive

Mike was a special friend as we grew up together developing our pool educations

Sean Sir ... Thank You

Billy

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
It was just on out my way (9 PM show). It made me feel good to finally see this on AMW. Thanks to everyone who kept after them until we got it aired! Maybe now we can finally get this guy. I will sleep better the moment I hear he's been caught. Something tells me that will be soon! He can run but he can't hide! :nono: