SJD meets the 'Rain Man'..:thumbup:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Having never been formerly introduced to Mr. Wiley, I feel I have come to know him through this forum...Using very little imagination, I do believe I know how a casual introduction might progress, if were we to meet someday, at, say DCC !

SJD.."Hi there, (I extend hand) my name is Dick"

CJ.."Why hello (grabs hand, pumps furiously, but avoids eye contact) my name is CJ Wiley"

SJD.."Yes, I thought I recognized you from your pictures"

CJ.."Well yes, (chuckles).. when you've won as many tournaments as I have, theres bound to be
a ton of pictures around."

SJD.."Actually, I meant YOUR pictures,..on the AZ for......" !

CJ.."I was also captain of the Mosconi Cup last year !..Can you believe they expected me to wear
that stupid team jacket ?..Those are NOT my most flattering colors !..What was your name again" ?

SJD.. "Dick, D-I-C-K...You may know me as 'San Jo........."

CJ.."Uh, nope, never heard of you..(looks perplexed)..Where ya from Rick ?... By the way, did you know I was also the 1996 ESPN World Champion" ?

SJD.."Seems to me, I hea......"

CJ.."I am also the originator of 'TOI', the greatest aid to pool player's ever invented ! Sorry I don't have time to give you a lesson now."

SJD.."Well, I may hav..."

CJ.."Do you play pool Dirk ?..No offense but you look like you might be old enough to have played a little 'two shot foul' nine ball"

SJD.."Yes I am, but I preferred to pla...."

CJ.."I thought so !.. Can you believe some idiot on the forums, is trying to say one pocket is a more difficult game to learn ?..How can anyone be that stupid" ?

SJD.."Well, I......"

CJ.."Did you know I was a black belt, at 'Tai Kwon Do', and a Martial Arts instructor" ?

SJD.."Yes, I believe I did hear someth........."

CJ.."Tiger, Michael Jordan and Mark Cuban, are my regular foursome at golf (when I can get away)..
I hate to disappoint them, but sometimes my business empire gets in the way"..Hank Haney has been coaching me, he says I'm definitely PGA tour material !

SJD.."Hmm, but......."

CJ.."They so enjoy my company, because I also know about all there is to know about 'The Supreme Being', the hereafter, the thereafter and other important stuff like that !"

SJD.."Very impressive, but what does that have to do wi.........."

CJ.."Well, its been nice meeting you Doug, but I have to run now..Mary wants to take some photos of me, with Buddy, Efren, Hopkins, Archer, and all the other greats of the game ! I don't have near enough pictures to wallpaper my house yet...We'll have to chat again some time."

SJD.."Yeah, its been ni........."

Last edited:

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member

Having never been formerly introduced to Mr. Wiley, I feel I have come to know him through this forum...Using very little imagination, I do believe I know how a casual introduction might progress, if were we to meet someday, at, say DCC !

SJD.."Hi there, (extends hand) my name is Dick"

CJ.."Why hello there (grabs hand, and pumps furiously) my name is CJ Wiley"

CJ.."Well yes, (chuckles).. when you've won as many tournaments as I have, theres bound to be a ton of pictures."

SJD."Actually, I meant YOUR pictures,..on the AZ for......" !

CJ.."I was also captain of the Mosconi Cup last year !..Can you believe they expected me to wear that stupid team jacket ?..Those aren't my most flattering colors !...What was your name again" ?

SJD..'Dick', D-I-C-K..."You may know of me as 'San Jo........."

CJ.."Uh, nope, never heard of you..(looks perplexed)..Where ya from Rick ?... By the way, did you know I was also the 1996 ESPN World Champion" ?

SJD. "Seems to me, I hea......"

CJ.."I am also the originator. of 'TOI', the greatest aid to pool player's ever invented ! Sorry I don't have time to give you a lesson now."

CJ.."Do you play pool Dirk ?..No offense but you look like you might be old enough to have played a little 'two shot foul' nine ball"

SJD.."Yes I am, but I preffered to pla...."

CJ.."I thought so !.. Can you believe some idiot on the forums, is trying to say one pocket is a more difficult game to learn ?"

SJD.."Well, I......"

CJ.."Did you know I was a black belt, at 'Tai Kwon Do', and a Martial Arts instructor" ?

SJD.."Seems to me I hear........"

CJ.."Tiger, Michael Jordan and Mark Cuban, are my regular foursome at golf (when I can get away)..I hate to disappoint them, but sometimes my business gets in the way".

SJD.."Hmm, but......."

CJ.."They so enjoy my company, because I also know about all there is to know about 'The Supreme Being', the hereafter, the thereafter and other important stuff like that !"

SJD.".Very impressive, but what does tha.........."

CJ.."Well, its been nice meeting you Dirk, but I have to run now..Mary wants to take some photos of me, with Buddy, Efren, Hopkins, Archer, and all the other greats of the game ! I don't have near enough pictures to wallpaper my house yet...We'll have to chat again some time."

SJD.."Yeah. its been ni........."

Dick you are old and ornery and cantankerous.... But you are also funny as hell at times... Knowing CJ I am sure he will get one hell of a laugh out of this one for sure.... I still can't quit laughing.....

Green to you sir.... if you are going to have a sharp tongue you need a sharp wit.....

Chris

CJ.."Why hello (grabs hand, pumps furiously, but avoids eye contact) my name is CJ Wiley"

CJ.."Well yes, (chuckles).. when you've won as many tournaments as I have, theres bound to be
a ton of pictures around."

SJD.."Actually, I meant YOUR pictures,..on the AZ for......" !

CJ.."I was also captain of the Mosconi Cup last year !..Can you believe they expected me to wear
that stupid team jacket ?..Those are NOT my most flattering colors !..What was your name again" ?

SJD.. "Dick, D-I-C-K...You may know me as 'San Jo........."

SJD.."Seems to me, I hea......"

CJ.."I am also the originator of 'TOI', the greatest aid to pool player's ever invented ! Sorry I don't have time to give you a lesson now."

CJ.."Do you play pool Dirk ?..No offense but you look like you might be old enough to have played
a little 'two shot foul' nine ball"

CJ.."I thought so !.. Can you believe some idiot on the forums, is trying to say one pocket is a more difficult game to learn ?..How can anyone be that stupid" ?

SJD.."Well, I......"

CJ.."Tiger, Michael Jordan and Mark Cuban, are my regular foursome at golf (when I can get away)..
I hate to disappoint them, but sometimes my business empire gets in the way"..Hank Haney has been coaching me, he says I'm definitely PGA tour material !

SJD.."Hmm, but......."

CJ.."Well, its been nice meeting you Dirk, but I have to run now..Mary wants to take some photos
of me, with Buddy, Efren, Hopkins, Archer, and all the other greats of the game ! I don't have near enough pictures to wallpaper my house yet...We'll have to chat again some time."

SJD.."Yeah, its been ni........."

Very good - but are you going to credit the author?

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sadly, there is a lot of truth there Dick.

CJ is very proud of himself. Humble he is not.

But, I think this is pretty common, that's why everyone loves to hear a humble guy.

Best of rolls,

Ken

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would give you a greenie but I already did and have to spread it around. Soooo :grin-square::grin-square:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Having never been formerly introduced to Mr. Wiley, I feel I have come to know him through this forum...Using very little imagination, I do believe I know how a casual introduction might proceed, if were we to meet someday at say, DCC !

SJD.."Yes, I thought I recognized you from your pic............."

CJ.."Well yes, (chuckles).. when you've won as many tournaments as I have, theres bound to be a ton of pictures around."

SJD.."Actually, I meant "YOUR" pictures,..on the AZ foru......" !

CJ.."I was also captain of the Mosconi Cup last year !..Can you believe they expected me to wear that stupid team jacket ?..Those are NOT my most flattering colors, ya know !..What was your name again" ?

SJD.. "Dick, D-I-C-K...You may know me as 'San Jos........."

CJ.."Uh, nope, never heard of you..(looks perplexed)..Where ya from Rick ?... By the way, did you know I was also the 1996 ESPN World Champion ?...They had over 3 TRILLION viewers for that event" !

SJD.."That certainly is impress........."

CJ.."I am also the originator of 'TOI', the greatest aid to pool player's ever invented ! Sorry I don't have time to give you a lesson right now,..I have a luncheon date with Charles Barkley, James LeBron and Obama !"

SJD.."Well, I.........."

SJD.."Well, I......"

CJ.."Tiger, Michael Jordan and Mark Cuban, are my regular foursome at golf (when I can get away)..I hate to disappoint them, but sometimes my business empire gets in the way...Hank Haney has been coaching me, he says I'm definitely PGA tour material !"

SJD.."Hmm, but......."

CJ.."They so enjoy my company, because I also know all there is to know about 'The Supreme Being', the hereafter, the thereafter and other important stuff like that !"

CJ.."Well, its been nice meeting you Doug, but I have to run now..Mary wants to take some photos of me, with Buddy, Efren, Hopkins, Archer, and all the other greats, who played almost as good as ME !.. I don't have near enough pictures to wallpaper my house yet (including the ceiling of course)...We'll have to chat again some time."

SJD.."Yeah, its been real........."

Naturally, "SJD" was portrayed by Cruise..(the similarity is uncanny ;))..It was rumored, that Hoffman originally turned down the role of "CJ" (the original Rain Man).......He was afraid he would be 'typecast', thereby limiting future roles ! :rolleyes:

Rain_Man_poster.jpg

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, that is some funny stuff, lol.

Sometimes you just have to sit back and admire a beautifully struck shot like that. Nice one, SJD.

Lou Figueroa

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, that is some funny stuff, lol.

Sometimes you just have to sit back and admire a beautifully struck shot like that. Nice one, SJD.

Lou Figueroa

Thanks Lou, (and other's) Actually I was half asleep (ie; drunk) when I wrote the original !.. Post #7 is the FINAL draft...Lots of updates, and exciting NEW material..!..:thumbup:

thCA9YVI37.jpg

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
my God - what did i miss last night while having sex?!?! what was i thinking????
gotta copy/paste before this gets taken down!
(Wilson must be passed out)

the irony of the whole thing, is the actors reference, and i said it 2 days ago @ THE ULTIMATE MATCH:

CJ v TOM CRUISE

(yes, CJ - that's a compliment)

J Soto

The NON-Myth
Silver Member
You wouldn't recognize a beatifully struck shot even if you woke up disoriented and naked with your face looking like you stuffed it into a box of glazed Dunkin Donuts.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I don't care what anybody says. This is hilarious.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
."good ole" SHD

my God - what did i miss last night while having sex?!?! what was i thinking????
gotta copy/paste before this gets taken down!
(Wilson must be passed out)

the irony of the whole thing, is the actors reference, and i said it 2 days ago @ THE ULTIMATE MATCH:

CJ v TOM CRUISE

(yes, CJ - that's a compliment)

awwww, thank you.....:love: ....."good ole" SHD actually delivered some humor into this thread. ;)

sarcasm1-300x232.jpg