Russian Ken

BetItHigh78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the Kenny vs Shane match shooting the spot shot for 5k was a dump... I was one of the people putting the money up! He didn't make 2 in a row!!!!

I was there and I absolutely that this could have been a dump!

Last edited:

BetItHigh78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No I don't remember, as funny as it sounds i can still get steaked at the spotshot, so here's me barking or woofing . The world has an open invitation to bet as high as 20k with the money posted to shoot the spot shot with me a race to 100. Shoot til u miss format.

What happened to alternating shots? LOL

optician

best one pocket in philly
Silver Member
russian

Kenny might be a degenerate gambler but I never seen him dump a game and I known him since he was16,

BetItHigh78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Calm down killer, Im just bustin your balls. I loved every second of the action you were in, it was the best part of the Derby

BetItHigh78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are many of people who think you in fact dumped. After thinking about it Shane knew what he was doing getting you to alternate shots and messing with you in between shots.

Last edited:
Dustin u realize that saying someone dumped is a serious accusation n I hope your prepared to back that up with more than words when we see eachother. I'm gettin fed up with all the bullshit. If u have a problem with me ill be at the expo n I won't b hard to find that's a ****in promise. There won't b phones or computers between us n then well c who's laughing then

How to Win Freinds and Influence People by RK. Good stuff.

So air barrelling is all good? Good to know.

Banks

Banned
I just don't understand how many times I have to say I'm gonna make it rite with the people who it actually CONCERN. Other that that I'm tired of justifying my actions to a bunch of dick suckin inbreds. You guys can all eat shit . Good day

..and so ends our lesson on the importance of a good education.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I can't wait for the Expo. Here's hoping the right thing is done there. Take it outside and don't video it. Johnnyt

Scratch~

Registered
That's fine outside no video is ok by me. Keepin it peaceful is ok to. I'm just gettin tired of the vs comments from people not involved or who are only goin by what they hear

Reputation is part of it, like for instance "being the best spot shot in the world." I would imagine that would get great action just to see if it's true. The problem now is that there is the word out that Kenny runs out on debt.
The only way out of that jam is NOT by talk, threats, or insults, but by actually paying the debt and NOT doing it again.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
That's fine outside no video is ok by me. Keepin it peaceful is ok to. I'm just gettin tired of the vs comments from people not involved or who are only goin by what they hear

Ken, I don't know you, but this thread was about a large sum of money you borrowed from the OP of the thread. Nowhere did I see you say you are going to make that good and when. Johnnyt

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member

Kenny, you need to settle down and quit calling names. The big boss frowns on this and its kinda entertaining having you around.
:grin:

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Man, nobody needs to be fighting. We're all adults and there are better ways to handle situations. I havnt been in a fist fight since college and ended very badly for the other guy at first, then me later after settling out of court. Learned a valuable lesson that day on how to handle things in the real world... Don't make the same mistake I did guys.

The guy said he's gonna handle it, so wait to see how it goes down. Hopefully john gets his money.