Russian Ken

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, nobody needs to be fighting. We're all adults and there are better ways to handle situations. I havnt been in a fist fight since college and ended very badly for the other guy at first, then me later after settling out of court. Learned a valuable lesson that day on how to handle things in the real world... Don't make the same mistake I did guys.

The guy said he's gonna handle it, so wait to see how it goes down. Hopefully john gets his money.

Yeah, wouldn't it just be awful to see a stiff artist get a 5 figure settlement because he stiffed zack at the CDC in 2014?

wvroadplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stfu

SKI MASK CHECK A LITTLE ADVICE FOR ALL OF YOU IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND FOR A WELL ORCHESTRATED TEAM OF HACKERS AND THUGS AND NOT ONLY WOULD YOU GET ROBBED BUT HALF OF THE GUYS IN THIS THREAD. THIS IN NOT A THREAT MERELY A PERSPECTIVE THAT IAM LOOKING OUT FOR MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE POSTED HERE IF YOU WANNA BE A WORLD CLASS PLAYER THEN MAKE SURE THIS KIND OF THING NEVER HAPPENS CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY THE SMART GAMBLER IS THE ONE WHO GOES HOME THE GUY SENDIN IT ALL IN TA WIN IS JUST A BROKE ASS LOSER WHO MIGHT STARVE TO DEATH AND IN THIS WORLD THE BEST WAY TO DEALWITH AIRBARRELS IS WITH SOCIAL DEATH MEANING ONCEW YOU GET MARKED NO ONE WILL MESS WITH YOU I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN SO MANY TIMES and it DOES NOTHING BUT PUT A BLACK EYE ON THE POOL COMMUNITY YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT SOME GUYS HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A FIGHT IN THEIR LIFE BUT THERE ARE ALSO A MILLION GUYS IN PRISON DOIN L;IFE FOR KILLIN ANOTHER MAN OVER A damn game !

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Years ago this would not have went this far. We used to deal with people like this in the appropriate manner and presto problem solved. It's funny how many times dump games and people getting stiffed are brought up online and it's even funnier when it's the same people. Things like this have happened since the beginning of pool but what has changed is everyone's willingness to let it continue. The internet is a double edged sword for the gamblers, no more sneaking around but when something like this happens it makes the same headline as "can anyone identify this road player". Todays young punks need a dose of the good ol days medicine.

Thank you for that. Too many wimps and lawyers today I guess. If that happened in the 1960' it would not happen again. Johnnyt

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for that. Too many wimps and lawyers today I guess. If that happened in the 1960' it would not happen again. Johnnyt

And usually, the loud mouths are full of hot air and no action. It's the silent ones that you have to watch out for. ;)

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
And usually, the loud mouths are full of hot air and no action. It's the silent ones that you have to watch out for. ;)

And you can bet your ass that if I had skin in this deal, you wouldn't see me on here yaking about it.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member

I'm not saying a word. :rolleyes:

I literally can't step a foot outside in this ice covered shitstorm as our terrier goes poop on the living room carpet (one reason I love kats). But I DO have bread, milk and power. The horror!

BTW, they make lights for more than one reason.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
What he said???

That may be the longest, most confusin sentence I've ever seen. Translation please! :)

SKI MASK CHECK A LITTLE ADVICE FOR ALL OF YOU IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND FOR A WELL ORCHESTRATED TEAM OF HACKERS AND THUGS AND NOT ONLY WOULD YOU GET ROBBED BUT HALF OF THE GUYS IN THIS THREAD. THIS IN NOT A THREAT MERELY A PERSPECTIVE THAT IAM LOOKING OUT FOR MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE POSTED HERE IF YOU WANNA BE A WORLD CLASS PLAYER THEN MAKE SURE THIS KIND OF THING NEVER HAPPENS CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY THE SMART GAMBLER IS THE ONE WHO GOES HOME THE GUY SENDIN IT ALL IN TA WIN IS JUST A BROKE ASS LOSER WHO MIGHT STARVE TO DEATH AND IN THIS WORLD THE BEST WAY TO DEALWITH AIRBARRELS IS WITH SOCIAL DEATH MEANING ONCEW YOU GET MARKED NO ONE WILL MESS WITH YOU I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN SO MANY TIMES and it DOES NOTHING BUT PUT A BLACK EYE ON THE POOL COMMUNITY YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT SOME GUYS HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A FIGHT IN THEIR LIFE BUT THERE ARE ALSO A MILLION GUYS IN PRISON DOIN L;IFE FOR KILLIN ANOTHER MAN OVER A damn game !

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I definitely wouldn't mess with anyone with a screen name of easy anything, or pink anything...even black balled's screen name gives me nightmares at night! Sorry for derail, carry on.

Horse-e1348846273118.jpg

Jeff Livingston

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not saying a word. :rolleyes:

I literally can't step a foot outside in this ice covered shitstorm as our terrier goes poop on the living room carpet (one reason I love kats). But I DO have bread, milk and power. The horror!

BTW, they make lights for more than one reason.

Snow finally stopped here, but we're supposed to get more tonight. I think, all in all, we got about a foot -- at least according to his yellow snow shovel. :embarrassed2:

Keith will have snow duty this morning. If only he'd wake up before it freezes into an ice block. :p

Attachments

• Snow Shovel.jpg
    Snow Shovel.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 523

LightsOut

Jason
Silver Member
I have only one opinion on this matter - if pool is to have any chance in the USA we need to get people like the Russian on television along with others that are as entertaining and creating as much drama and emotional reaction around pool. As much as everyone is complaining they are still making this a subject with 17 pages of responses. I don't agree with not paying bets but this whole situation kind of goes with the territory...and eventually whatever you put out in the world comes back to you.

As a bystander watching Ken gamble and talk I have been unable to help smiling. That's entertainment and if anyone had the ability, means or inclination they need to get him on TV.

For the record, my enjoyment and interest in watching pool is Irving Crane's 150 and out in a suit and tie from 1966 but no majority in America is interested in the least in watching that grace and skill under pressure. Given the choice of that tape or a reality type TV show with characters like Ken and Scooter and Earl and countless other personalities I bet it would be 10,000 to 1 in favor of the talkers!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That may be the longest, most confusin sentence I've ever seen. Translation please! :)

I love a good challenge! I will take a shot at it, mo:

. SKI MASK,CHECK!
A LITTLE ADVICE FOR ALL OF YOU: IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND FOR A WELL ORCHESTRATED TEAM OF HACKERS AND THUGS, AND NOT ONLY WOULD YOU GET ROBBED BUT (so would) HALF OF THE GUYS IN THIS THREAD.

THIS IN (is) NOT A THREAT, MERELY A PERSPECTIVE THAT I AM LOOKING OUT FOR MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE POSTED HERE.
IF YOU WANNA BE A WORLD CLASS PLAYER THEN MAKE SURE THIS KIND OF THING NEVER HAPPENS, CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY THE SMART GAMBLER IS THE ONE WHO GOES HOME (and) THE GUY SENDIN IT ALL 'IN TA WIN' IS JUST A BROKE ASS LOSER WHO MIGHT STARVE TO DEATH.

AND IN THIS WORLD, THE BEST WAY TO DEALWITH AIRBARRELS IS WITH SOCIAL DEATH, MEANING ONCE YOU GET MARKED, NO ONE WILL MESS WITH YOU. I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN SO MANY TIMES and it DOES NOTHING BUT PUT A BLACK EYE ON THE POOL COMMUNITY.
YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT SOME GUYS HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A FIGHT IN THEIR LIFE, BUT THERE ARE ALSO A MILLION GUYS IN PRISON DOIN LIFE FOR KILLIN ANOTHER MAN OVER A damn game !

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have only one opinion on this matter - if pool is to have any chance in the USA we need to get people like the Russian on television along with others that are as entertaining and creating as much drama and emotional reaction around pool. As much as everyone is complaining they are still making this a subject with 17 pages of responses. I don't agree with not paying bets but this whole situation kind of goes with the territory...and eventually whatever you put out in the world comes back to you.

As a bystander watching Ken gamble and talk I have been unable to help smiling. That's entertainment and if anyone had the ability, means or inclination they need to get him on TV.

For the record, my enjoyment and interest in watching pool is Irving Crane's 150 and out in a suit and tie from 1966 but no majority in America is interested in the least in watching that grace and skill under pressure. Given the choice of that tape or a reality type TV show with characters like Ken and Scooter and Earl and countless other personalities I bet it would be 10,000 to 1 in favor of the talkers!
Then fuggit, I don't want pool to make tv, if is is going to be rewarding such low-lifes.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member

I hope they will accept me.
http://www.mars-one.com/

Attachments

• Futurama_The_Best_Of_Professor_Farnsworth.jpg
    Futurama_The_Best_Of_Professor_Farnsworth.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 961