Earl Crushes Morra in 9-Ball

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well to be fair Morra didn't really play to his best capability. He missed some shots and banks that seemed a little uncharacteristic for him. I mean Earl played great too but there were some shots they both missed that they normally wouldn't. Any given day I think the scores could be reversed. That being said though I personally would of had Earl as a slight favorite. Very slight...

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Everyone knows Earl is washed up. Old guys can't play.

Oh wait Efren is 60 and Busty is 50 and in the finals at Smoking Aces and Earl just spanked one of the world's best young players in a long set.

:)

Razor

Lex Parsimoniae
Silver Member
"Nobody knows what I know and nobody will ever know what I know because it is built into my body and cannot be taught." ~Earl Strickland

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Nobody knows what I know and nobody will ever know what I know because it is built into my body and cannot be taught." ~Earl Strickland

"I'm not conceited. I'm way too good for that." ~Earl Strickland

"I used to think I was the indecisive type, but now I'm not really sure." ~Earl Strickland

Razor

Lex Parsimoniae
Silver Member
"I'm not conceited. I'm way too good for that." ~Earl Strickland

"I used to think I was the indecisive type, but now I'm not really sure." ~Earl Strickland

Well, aren't those precious. At least mine is an actual quote. :D

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There never has been or never will be someone that is so dedicated to pool as Earl is!

Earl is a perfectionist and when he messes up he cant stand himself, I think that is one of the reason why he goes biserk from time to time.

Earl expects to beat everybody and anybody, and when he don't, he is his worst enemy !

I love Earl, I hope he wins every tournament he enters.

Earl is one of a very few that you can trust with your money, he would never dump and nobody can ever say that he has, Earl loves to win and for no amount of money would Earl ever even think about doing the dump.

Earl is pool, pool is Earl!

Last edited:

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl 21-10 Over Morra, suprised Earl could even play since Morre was the favorite
LOL LOL LOL

gota love the Earl haters. I would be better my life on Earl. Everyone want to make excuses why Earl won and why John played bad.
He played bad because he had Earl putting pressure on his ass.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Earl seems to be playing better lately....not that he's ever played badly.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
WHAT IF.............. Earl wins the U.S. Open again after all these years! Stranger things have happened. :thumbup:

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
There never has been or never will be someone that is so dedicated to pool as Earl is!

Earl is a perfectionist and when he messes up he cant stand himself, I think that is one of the reason why he goes biserk from time to time.

Earl expects to beat everybody and anybody, and when he don't, he is his worst enemy !

I love Earl, I hope he wins every tournament he enters.

Earl is one of a very few that you can trust with your money, he would never dump and nobody can ever say that he has, Earl loves to win and for no amount of money would Earl ever even think about doing the dump.

Earl is pool, pool is Earl!
Very well said!!!^^^^^

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Anyone here in the Color of Money match with Efren that the Yakuza threatened Earls life if he won? :eek:

Brozif

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WHAT IF.............. Earl wins the U.S. Open again after all these years! Stranger things have happened. :thumbup:

Jay, I still believe that Earl is still good enough to snap off the Open again! If he could just keep those damn demons out of his head, his game is still strong enough and I for one would love to see it happen!!

afflaq

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know what their argument was about? (Whenever Earl told him "I don't give a SH!t"

John said something to Earl about him talking while John was at the table shooting. It was like a 30 second scuffle between the two of them that was essentially "no YOU shut up" back and forth a few times. Wasn't a big deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk