What's going on with Danny Harriman?

David Marcus

"not bad,for a blind man"
Silver Member
Watching some of AZBTV today and heard Upstate mention that Danny Harriman was in critical condition. Al seemed reluctant to disclose exactly what the situation was but that we should be sending prayers his way. I can totally understand Al's point of view from a privacy stand point but was wondering if anyone had any information? Prayers sent.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prayers sent to Danny...

Watching some of AZBTV today and heard Upstate mention that Danny Harriman was in critical condition. Al seemed reluctant to disclose exactly what the situation was but that we should be sending prayers his way. I can totally understand Al's point of view from a privacy stand point but was wondering if anyone had any information? Prayers sent.

When I was living in Les Summit, Mo Danny ran a 14.1 league at Side Pockets. During this time I got to know Danny the person. Great guy.

I sure hope he pulls through with whatever is wrong.

Good Luck My friend. I'll see you once I get healed up on my next road trip.....

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have called and left a message on Dannys phone and when I get a call back I will post any update so long his family says its ok. Everyone pray for Danny in this time of need for him come out of it and recover.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I have called and left a message on Dannys phone and when I get a call back I will post any update so long his family says its ok. Everyone pray for Danny in this time of need for him come out of it and recover.

Bobby: He is in no condition to receive or make telephone calls at the present time. I talked with his sister yesterday.

He is in the Cleveland Clinic. His parents are with him. Pray for his recovery.

Last edited:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to the live stream from upstate Al - Danny has a severe case of the flu. Induced coma.

For those who are persons of faith it might not hurt to say prayer.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bobby: He is in no condition to receive or make telephone calls at the present time. I talked with his sister yesterday.

He is in the Cleveland Clinic. His parents are with him. Pray for his recovery.

Ok. Please keep us updated Dennis.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Cleveland Clinic is one of the best medical centers anywhere, so that's a good sign.

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Danny is in an induced coma with severe kidney failure. Max Eberle posted about it on Facebook this morning. Prayers being sent to Danny and his family :(

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Update: Danny is stable but his kidneys are not working and he still has too much fluid in his lungs. He is not in a coma but he is not alert. There was no talk of pneumonia, only influenza.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
The best pool player to ever come out of Springfield, Missouri.
Danny excelled in all the games, especially Straight Pool, Banks, and One Pocket.
Good luck from all of us back home, Danny.

bmccaslin

Registered Human
Silver Member
Man, I just watched the Accu-Stats video of him playing 14.1 against Appleton from the DCC in 2009. Such a good player to watch play that game...

Hope you get well soon Mr. Harriman.

-Brian

soniauke

Registered
I just visited Danny in the hospital yesterday. He is doing MUCH better than before. His kidneys are functioning, his lungs are clear. We talked about things both pool and non pool related. He is still going to be at the Cleveland Clinic for quite a while, but he IS recovering. That's the important part.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I just visited Danny in the hospital yesterday. He is doing MUCH better than before. His kidneys are functioning, his lungs are clear. We talked about things both pool and non pool related. He is still going to be at the Cleveland Clinic for quite a while, but he IS recovering. That's the important part.

That's great news, hope he keeps on getting better and better !!

-Steve

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member

THANKS!

JoeyA

medallio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know Danny at all, but I immediately became a fan many moons ago when I read about his experience of meeting Mike Sigel and how Sigel was rather rude to fans. My first thought was I can respect Danny because he's not an ass kisser and tells it how it is. Let me add I have nothing against Mike Sigel. It was Danny's honesty I liked. Glad he is doing better.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: