I'm back..and I'm pissed !

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
RJ, punter was using Freddy to beat down SJD. I was pointing out that that was not wise for obvious reasons.

Lou Figueroa

I understand what you thought Punter was doing, but then you used the exact same tactic to beat down Freddy. You could have made your point without throwing Freddy under the bus, he had nothing to do with this thread yet you felt the need to trash him to make a point. Not cool.

If you noticed, I defended Freddy without mentioning of SJD or trashing anyone during the process.

I like your posts, and many times agree with you, and you made me some money when you laid the beat down on JB :thumbup: But you also need to know where to draw the line... food for thought. Take care, RJ

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
, the pedestrian, looks up and says to himself "who the heck was that maniac?" LoL

Nice stories. Don't worry about Lou and his lies. Freddy went out of his way to let Lou know what he thought of him and his lies and it was not pretty. Even SJD got very, very offended by Lou and his ugly comments and sided with Freddie.

I have no idea about the history of these guys, can you give some indication why people demonstrate this type of behavior.

Is it out of jealousy, envy, or is something worse?

Were the "ugly remarks" concerning anything in particular?

He's made some towards members on AZ, it reminds me of someone that drives by a pedestrian and screams "you're a loser, you don't know what you're talking about," and then speeds away.

Meantime, the pedestrian, looks up and says to himself "who the heck was that maniac?" LoL

stevelomako

America the Beautiful
Silver Member
I have no idea about the history of these guys, can you give some indication why people demonstrate this type of behavior.

He's made some towards members on AZ, it reminds me of someone that drives by a pedestrian and screams "you're a loser, you don't know what you're talking about," and then speeds away.

Meantime, the pedestrian, looks up and says to himself "who the heck was that maniac?" LoL

I didn't speed away, I drove away slowly.

At least now I know what you yelled back at me.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Without naming names, does anybody see a trend here of the SAME people getting banned, over and over, from ALL the different pool forums on the net?

Is it a conspiracy of some sort? I tend to think NOT!

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No idea the motivation to degrade others or try to make them feel bad or try to prevent them from making a few dollars by helping or entertaining others with their pool knowledge or tapes etc. I hated seeing john Schmidt driven from here because he was very colorful with words.

The ugliest part was the comments about Freddie's dog that Freddie adored, something to the effect "while getting the lesson your whinnie dying dog bothered me".

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can't argue with reasoning like that

I didn't speed away, I drove away slowly.

At least now I know what you yelled back at me.

So you interpreted "a pedestrian" as me, saying something to himself as yelling at you, and speeding away as yourself "driving away slowly"?

Can't argue with reasoning like that. ;)

Meantime, the pedestrian, looks up and says to himself "who the heck was that maniac?"
LoL

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Without naming names, does anybody see a trend here of the SAME people getting banned, over and over, from ALL the different pool forums on the net?

Is it a conspiracy of some sort? I tend to think NOT!

you're seeing things from the West.
it's different from 180 degrees apparently.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I understand what you thought Punter was doing, but then you used the exact same tactic to beat down Freddy. You could have made your point without throwing Freddy under the bus, he had nothing to do with this thread yet you felt the need to trash him to make a point. Not cool.

If you noticed, I defended Freddy without mentioning of SJD or trashing anyone during the process.

I like your posts, and many times agree with you, and you made me some money when you laid the beat down on JB :thumbup: But you also need to know where to draw the line... food for thought. Take care, RJ

Amen. Nice post........Lou was clearly out of line......
I don't normally comment in these types of threads, but didn't care for his comments.
Not necessary and not relevant.

Will Prout

Reactions: KRJ

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I'll take a veiled pot shot at people and then say I'm not going to respond. I swear you and Lou are two birds of a feather always instigating shit.

I hope you know it makes you look pretty pathetic.

Jaden

:killingme::killingme::killingme::killingme:

JoeyA

Last edited:

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Using Freddy to beat down SJD.

The fact is not everyone was so enamored with Freddy. When all that starts coming out it won't be pretty. So do what you will. I'm not telling you what to do I'm making a suggestion.

Lou Figueroa

Speak up, if you feel like it., lou. Most know you didn't like Freddy and he didn't like you. As a matter of fact some are not so enamored with you. All I've done is post my opinion of Freddy. As to SJD, Freddy isn't the only one he has given the treatment to, it's a pattern if you haven't noticed.

Last edited:

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
C'mon Lou. There are NOT many in the pool world who did not like Fred. I saw it first hand. Heck, the pros, the shortstops and the suckers as well. If it was true, why would it not have come out a long time ago ??

Heck, he helped every down and out pool player he could. If you were sick and dying, you had a place to stay in his home. He helped and cared for many "old" pool players, especially Bugs Rucker.

Fred is what I would call all bark and no bite. He was a great writer and story teller, and he had played pool in just about every corner of the country. He had a genius level IQ, and thus was the problem. I don't believe he thought he was smarter than everyone, but more he wondered what was wrong with other folks ;)

Was he wrong sometimes, sure, we all are. Would he admit it, not so much, ya know, just like the rest of us ;)

In 40 years knowing him (since I was 12), Fred and my old man were partners in a couple of pool rooms in Chicago. Pool players flocked to him, they wanted to be around him. He was what someone once told me was the "cool kid" in the pool rooms. Back in the day he was the only white guy that could walk into any black pool room on the south side, and NOT get hassled but also could walk out the front door with the cheese.

And just like in life, there are always gonna be some that don't like the "cool kid"... and that's ok, he's pissed me off a few times as well, but he'd be the first person to give me his shirt off his back, literally.

Many times I'd run into him at DCC or at Red Shoes, or I'd stop over after a White Sox game over the last 10 years, and he would load me up with t-shirts, DVD's, whatever he had, he wanted to give me. I felt bad, so I tried to pay him, but he would have none of that.....He was a guy with a huge heart but would argue with you he didn't... cause he was no "softy" ;)

Heck, he was the guy who traded me for my crappy pool cue for his new Burton Spain when I was 15. I didn't know who Spain was at the time, so it was not until decades later that I realized he was taking care of me.

So, Lou, I'm not all that sure you knew Freddy well, and thus you really don't have much information to form an opinion about him, or to say many others have the same opinion as you. He was a legend in Chicago, and he brought a little piece of him to the rest of the country in his DVD's and books.

RIP Freddy :grin-angelic:

Nice post.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll take a veiled pot shot at people and then say I'm not going to respond. I swear you and Lou are two birds of a feather always instigating shit.

I hope you know it makes you look pretty pathetic.

Jaden

lol, I hope you realize you're instigating.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks for the nice words, RJ, but where did I throw Freddy under the bus? You said I didn't know him, I said I did, and have an opinion based on that.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amen. Nice post........Lou was clearly out of line......
I don't normally comment in these types of threads, but didn't care for his comments.
Not necessary and not relevant.

Will Prout

For saying I'd been to Chicago, lol.

Lou Figueroa

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. Though I can see how you'd be appreciative of anything that draws attention away from how you used Freddy to attack SJD ;-)

Lou Figueroa
you guys are
funny today

Well lou, I guess you want to instigate like was said above. I didn't use Freddy for any such thing. Like I said SJD has made a habit of doing what he did to Freddy.

CJ is his new target. If you haven't noticed Steve Booth banned him, and he has been banned here multiple times, so it's not just me that notices his posting problems.

I noticed when someone at OP.org said you didn't post enough over there to be considered for sponsorship, you went on a tirade about everything you had done over there, and you weren't getting enough love for your very special presence. Life is so unfair, lou.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well Lou, I guess you want to instigate like was said above. I didn't use Freddy for any such thing. Like I said SJD has made a habit of doing what he did to Freddy.

CJ is his new target. If you haven't noticed Steve Booth banned him, and he has been banned here multiple times, so it's not just me that notices his posting problems.

I noticed when someone at OP.org said you didn't post enough over there to be considered for sponsorship, you went on a tirade about everything you had done over there, and you weren't getting enough love for your very special presence. Life is so unfair, Lou.

And what does what happen between SJD and Freddy have to do with anything here? Freddy is dead. You just want to be a disturber. Why don't you let the management do whatever they're going to do without you jumping up and down on the sidelines like a kid at a schoolyard fight?

Now you're bring up what I wrote on the one pocket site. Talk about instigating, lol.

Lou Figueroa

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you need to leave the dead alone because sooner or later, those that are biting their tongues though this little love fest will speak up and it will not be pretty. OK, so you thought he was a great guy, but so is SJD. Let it go.

Lou Figueroa

So where are all of those biting their tongues, lou? So far it's only you casting dispersions....and a lot of people speaking up in defense of Freddy. You may be in the minority on this one. I will admit I only knew Freddy through the forums.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So where are all of those biting their tongues, Lou? So far it's only you casting dispersions....and a lot of people speaking up in defense of Freddy. You may be in the minority on this one. I will admit I only knew Freddy through the forums.

It is my opinion that if you keep using Freddy to trash SJD they may emerge, maybe not ;-)

Lou Figueroa