Mr 600

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Oh the web we weave..

Really a tough thing here I'm thinking.

I know when I was watching the live feed I noticed everyone out of the picture at least once. Which is a problem. This is a sport where the snooker guys are resetting balls and just having a great time doing it and they have been doing it for years. So there is nothing to say that if it happens on the video where everybody is off cam then lets face it. it's going to be debated. I know if I get my hands on it I'll be passing it off to a couple video experts I know to look into it. I'm sure others will too.

Add the 5 hour drama and stir well and it's a shit fest. Which is really to bad. Maybe it's better if it just stays in the legendary area... never recognized but said to of happened when he was using a Revo shaft.

It would take an hour to setup a pay per view stream by me or anywhere else.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member

I know when I was watching the live feed I noticed everyone out of the picture at least once. Which is a problem. This is a sport where the snooker guys are resetting balls and just having a great time doing it and they have been doing it for years. So there is nothing to say that if it happens on the video where everybody is off cam then lets face it. it's going to be debated. I know if I get my hands on it I'll be passing it off to a couple video experts I know to look into it. I'm sure others will too.

Add the 5 hour drama and stir well and it's a shit fest. Which is really to bad. Maybe it's better if it just stays in the legendary area... never recognized but said to of happened when he was using a Revo shaft.

I’m not even sure what that post means. What does the resetting of snooker balls have to do with attempting to doctor a video? And why would he even? It’s his own task he set for himself to complete, so he’s gonna cheat himself?

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hey thanks, man! I will sleep better knowing you fully vetted this video. Get a life.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats the over under on available to the public date? Either paid or free. I'll start the line at December 10, 2019:)

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
I’m not even sure what that post means. What does the resetting of snooker balls have to do with attempting to doctor a video? And why would he even? It’s his own task he set for himself to complete, so he’s gonna cheat himself?

Because he lacks the actual skills to accomplish what he told the world he was going to do.

Then there is the old guy with the vendetta racking the balls. That really adds spice to the story. lol.

Predator must think the pool community is stupid or something?

I know I will never buy a Predator product after this routine!

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
giphy.gif

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Hey thanks, man! I will sleep better knowing you fully vetted this video. Get a life.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

It's post like this that make me never want to have anything to do with a person or company that would participate in something like this.

I'm going to go burn my predator glove (somehow) and I guarantee you I will never buy a cue or anything from them.

I'm not sending my money to china any more then I have to!

and Life just got easier for my new cue purchase.

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member

Didn't he already cheat himself by fouling a ball with this bridge hand in one of the 400+ runs just recently completed?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't he already cheat himself by fouling a ball with this bridge hand in one of the 400+ runs just recently completed?

I think since it can't be proven that prior records were free of all balls could...do we really have cause to expect higher standards, solely because the standard of evidence has been raised?

Would you accept an affidavit from 197 people certifying I ran 711?

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking Mark Kendall with his connections would have helped set up some of John's publicity/media. Guess that didn't happen?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Would you accept an affidavit from 197 people certifying I ran 711?
I'd take just your word for it if you claimed to have run to the 7-11. You seem to be in pretty good shape.:grin:

I'm very disappointed that the video is not out yet. In hindsight, John and company should have planned for the possibility that he might succeed. Evidently they did not.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
It's post like this that make me never want to have anything to do with a person or company that would participate in something like this.

I'm going to go burn my predator glove (somehow) and I guarantee you I will never buy a cue or anything from them.

I'm not sending my money to china any more then I have to!

and Life just got easier for my new cue purchase.

If I were you, I'd quit pool entirely. AZB also.
Jason

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because he lacks the actual skills to accomplish what he told the world he was going to do.

Then there is the old guy with the vendetta racking the balls. That really adds spice to the story. lol.

Predator must think the pool community is stupid or something?

I know I will never buy a Predator product after this routine!

Not nearly as good as some of the legendary cue purchase threads but this thread is beginning to have potential. It could at least be nominated for drama thread of the month with a chance to capture drama thread of the year depending on how things develop.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
LOL I love the children's logic:

"I'm going to burn all my Predator products, based on a deception
that never happened, from footage that doesn't exist yet"

I can also invent imaginary things to be outraged about.

That's why I stopped buying George Foreman grills, once I learned
that Ed Sheeran used them to cook kittens from the shelter.