Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are not apart of their 'semi public' thats is OK, also if you have a table and practice 14.1 on a regular basis - your opinion is valuable to me. Please note that I do like Westerns - just not the one schmidt and charlie are TRYING to produce. If yer a member of john's facebook crowd - yer opinion has less value. Only honest answers are appreciated - I am passionate about the game and keeping it legit so I again I'm only interested in reading genuine responses. Thanks for your participation in what is very possibly another media experiment on the 'general public'. So is it legit? Or do you think (like me) it had a great deal to do with his recent new cue sponsor and hall of fame induction? Also do ya'll think they ( crooked powrs that b) have a legal right to make such a grandiose claim and not offer the video to general population'.

I'm not on Facebook. Never met Mr. 626. Heard he's kind of a douche. But I definitely think he ran way more balls than either of us ever has. As a matter of fact, more than anyone ever has. I'm sorry you're having such a problem dealing with that. If you really cared about 14.1 so much you'd go get a camera and do something about it.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'm not on Facebook. Never met Mr. 626. Heard he's kind of a douche. But I definitely think he ran way more balls than either of us ever has. As a matter of fact, more than anyone ever has. I'm sorry you're having such a problem dealing with that. If you really cared about 14.1 so much you'd go get a camera and do something about it.

As big of a pain in the a$$ as Danny is, if I were you I wouldn't bet too much that JS could beat Danny in a race to 1,000 points.

Jason<----not a fan of DH

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As big of a pain in the a$$ as Danny is, if I were you I wouldn't bet too much that JS could beat Danny in a race to 1,000 points.

Ha! That would be a fun match to watch. Now that I think about it I’d rather see that than the 626 run. I’ve only watched a few matches of each of them but DH seems to play a more classic style of straight pool where 626 really slams the rock around hoping to not get a bad lie. I’d have to actually pull for DH to win.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
My friend Daniel-San. Do you go to the DCC usually?

Someone quote me please, I think I may be on ignore. I made the mistake of jokingly admitting that I was helping John to doctor his run video. I think I’ve been labeled as an enemy of truth

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I would.

Like in pretty much every other sport.

Pros >>>>> Wanna-be's every day.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My friend Daniel-San. Do you go to the DCC usually?

Someone quote me please, I think I may be on ignore. I made the mistake of jokingly admitting that I was helping John to doctor his run video. I think I’ve been labeled as an enemy of truth

For you, anything.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
i thought i remember reading that the run ended on a break shot

but 41 racks is 615............................

tumblr_lpy1y0aALP1qii6tmo1_250.gif

but i could be mis remembering and totally wrong

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I figure it's legit, don't know why the BCA would get involved in the coverup. I have read a few odd things about the run, although, it's all second-hand information, so until something definitive is presented, I'll continue to think it's legit.

If the video never gets released I may change my mind.

Danny probably has some pretty good insight into the world of pool, so if he keeps going this direction I hope he lays some pretty solid evidence out for us.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

but 41 racks is 615............................

tumblr_lpy1y0aALP1qii6tmo1_250.gif

41 racks = 574 in 14.1, as you only run 14 balls per rack in straight pool. 44x14 = 616, which means he made 10 balls in to his 45th rack before missing. That is assuming he started the run by setting up an ideal break shot.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He thinks everybody is out to get him.

He got screwed by at least one promoter, behrman junior, and that is well documented. As I recall though, it was for a couple k.

And Charlie Williams/ the UPA didn't make him a favored one and he wouldn't pay his dues to join, so there is blame on both sides...which in the short term was believably bothersome, but the UPA was a flash in the pan anyway, so why let its burn remain?

I figure it's legit, don't know why the BCA would get involved in the coverup. I have read a few odd things about the run, although, it's all second-hand information, so until something definitive is presented, I'll continue to think it's legit.

If the video never gets released I may change my mind.

Danny probably has some pretty good insight into the world of pool, so if he keeps going this direction I hope he lays some pretty solid evidence out for us.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I doubt if any of us are truly blocked. He very well may ignore those who ask the hard questions or debunk his nonsense...but I suspect it all gets read, logged, dissected and twisted.

Sent from the future.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Neither the 526 nor the 626 ended on a break shot.

Other runs among John's many tries ended on a break shot including the curving cue ball scratch.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... 44x14 = 616, which means he made 10 balls in to his 45th rack before missing. That is assuming he started the run by setting up an ideal break shot.

Correct. John has said the run ended by missing a combination after making 10 balls in rack 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.