Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

JMiller1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just want to say that I know Glen who I met through a really good friend of his who happens to be a very good friend of mine. This friend gave him some GC rails for him to do about 4 years ago and he still hasn't gotten around to fixing them. He was paid in advance, too. I doubt he'll ever do them. That's too bad because when he actually cares enough to do the work, he does a good job. But if he would screw over a dear friend...

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
I just want to say that I know Glen who I met through a really good friend of his who happens to be a very good friend of mine. This friend gave him some GC rails for him to do about 4 years ago and he still hasn't gotten around to fixing them. He was paid in advance, too. I doubt he'll ever do them. That's too bad because when he actually cares enough to do the work, he does a good job. But if he would screw over a dear friend...

appears the snake has a long trail of doing people and not the work

would the pool of customers/suckers be as full if his miscreant history were a matter of record versus being purged as a result of threads being locked/deleted

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
appears the snake has a long trail of doing people and not the work

would the pool of customers/suckers be as full if his miscreant history were a matter of record versus being purged as a result of threads being locked/deleted

Probably not! At least one would hope not, but it seems like it has gone on for so long that it is over looked and maybe people just saying to themselves oh it’s just Glenn being Glenn, and not wanting to say anything publicly out of fear of being attached in response! Or being attached by those that see him through a different set of eyes than the rest who see his miss dead’s as being wrong! Now it seems as though his pedestal is crumbling as it should!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back in the day there was a really top-notch high performance car mechanic in my area. He was very good at what he did but communication and being on-time really meant nothing to him. He got away with it for a couple yrs but people finally had enough and went elsewhere. He folded up soon after. Same with this guy. People, working on a pool table isn't black-magic. There are other tech's who can/will do the work in a timely manner. On top of that he seems to be abrasive as hell. Why bother? Go somewhere else.

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No desire to pile on, but what the hell. I remodeled a room for a table to include full soundproofing for a very close friend. He was very excited to have RKC as the mechanic to install his new Diamond 9 ft table. It turned into a shit show that lasted for four months. Without going into fine details the owner and his wife swore they never, ever wanted to see him again for the rest of their lives. I posted this years ago and his current behavior is nothing new. Buyer beware...

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No desire to pile on, but what the hell. I remodeled a room for a table to include full soundproofing for a very close friend. He was very excited to have RKC as the mechanic to install his new Diamond 9 ft table. It turned into a shit show that lasted for four months. Without going into fine details the owner and his wife swore they never, ever wanted to see him again for the rest of their lives. I posted this years ago and his current behavior is nothing new. Buyer beware...
When its true its not piling on. People shouldn't have to fade this crap.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Just for the sake of completion, I will say that RKC delivered my Red label in Florida, and then a few years later came to Colorado to convert it to a Blue Label so I could sell it, plus he delivered a Blue Label 7 footer to replace my 9 footer.

It was always a bit of a wait to get Glen there, but he did come both times, and did good work both times. That's all I have to say about his work ethic...

That being said, it'd be real nice to see Glen respond to the OP to address the current situation...

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
seems his employer would straighten him out

Long ago I pointed out that glen would almost certainly be found to have an employee/employer relationship with Diamond regardless of what he and Diamond want to call it. Been there with someone trying to claim they were an independent contractor, it didn't fly. No idea if status has changed but the answer to who paid for glen's truck and who pays his insurance would be interesting. I know who it was years ago and the answer started with a capital D. Diamond needs to tighten glen up. They have the leverage to do it with a phone call.

Hu

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Long ago I pointed out that glen would almost certainly be found to have an employee/employer relationship with Diamond regardless of what he and Diamond want to call it. Been there with someone trying to claim they were an independent contractor, it didn't fly. No idea if status has changed but the answer to who paid for glen's truck and who pays his insurance would be interesting. I know who it was years ago and the answer started with a capital D. Diamond needs to tighten glen up. They have the leverage to do it with a phone call.

Hu

Maybe it's Diamond that is undermining all the GC repairs. Maybe he gets a fee for all the non-Diamond rails he steals (along with the money he takes upfront for the repairs). :wink:

Maniac

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like it!

Maybe it's Diamond that is undermining all the GC repairs. Maybe he gets a fee for all the non-Diamond rails he steals (along with the money he takes upfront for the repairs). :wink:

Maniac

You are evil! :D:D:D:D:D

Hu

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Maniac

giphy.gif

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
same as always never pay anything in advance for a job to be done. other wise you have no leverage. why on earth would you send the rails and the money to someone you hardly know. if you just sent the rails than he would have some incentive to do the work.
and for a guy like glen who works out of his truck make him come to you and do the work there and have a firm price for the service.
if he or anyone else wont do that move on to another who will.

it can be simple. you know.

i still dont think he is a thief but seems to be acting like one now so he needs to right things quickly. damage is done but he is striking himself out of the ball park by ignoring the problem. it wont go away this time.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
same as always never pay anything in advance for a job to be done. other wise you have no leverage. why on earth would you send the rails and the money to someone you hardly know. if you just sent the rails than he would have some incentive to do the work.
and for a guy like glen who works out of his truck make him come to you and do the work there and have a firm price for the service.
if he or anyone else wont do that move on to another who will.

it can be simple. you know.

i still dont think he is a thief but seems to be acting like one now so he needs to right things quickly. damage is done but he is striking himself out of the ball park by ignoring the problem. it wont go away this time.

Im not so sure-people forget quickly-If he makes good and comes around tooting his horn a gain for a while, he will get his followers again. I remember when everyone said there was no possible way Marv Albert could ever call a game again-impossible they said- A year or so later he was back in the booth and no one was throwing panties at him either.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
36 pages of Glen this and Glen that. I'm shocked someone hasn't started a poll yet to vote on if Glen is a great guy who's just slow or if he's a lying, thieving, piece of $hit.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
36 pages of Glen this and Glen that. I'm shocked someone hasn't started a poll yet to vote on if Glen is a great guy who's just slow or if he's a lying, thieving, piece of $hit.

If you have your settings optimized for this crap, this is really only the 14th page.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Im not so sure-people forget quickly-If he makes good and comes around tooting his horn a gain for a while, he will get his followers again. I remember when everyone said there was no possible way Marv Albert could ever call a game again-impossible they said- A year or so later he was back in the booth and no one was throwing panties at him either.

Let’s see that again...YES!!

Anyone remember celebrity death match? I don’t even know who Marv Albert is except that he apparently likes to see a chick slide her boob down her arm, into her hand, and smash someone in the face with it :) TV can be quite silly at times

And you’re right, people forget and forgive all kinds of things when it’s someone they like.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member

Maybe so but nobody wanted to go out for a "bite" after the game either! :eek: