Jackpot Cue

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
OK that was some serious trolling. I hope he doesn't find IP masking software.

A hyena can dress up as a tiger and fool people for a little while. Eventually, the laugh gives them away. He can’t help himself. He breaks character for one second, we will pick up on it.

I can’t, for the life of me, imagine being so desperate for acceptance, that I am consumed by being on this group. I’ve taken months away from the board, and was ok with the break.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Apparently it's just a suggested rule. I assume that's what the red means?
dcfce48bdd3ec6ccd4a86235f37eb16e.jpg

Sent from the future.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Basically it is meant for people who try to skirt a ban by creating multiple accounts, or someone who creates another account for scamming purposes. There have been those who had multiple accounts for completely innocent reasons and when I find out about it, I let them decide with account will stay and which will be folded into the other account.

Mike

Apparently it's just a suggested rule. I assume that's what the red means?
dcfce48bdd3ec6ccd4a86235f37eb16e.jpg

Sent from the future.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What if a poster was diagnosed with multiple personalities.
Could they then have several screen names?

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shootingarts1

There was another shootingarts account for awhile when this one quit working. However, the name itself made it obvious that I wasn't trying to sneak around with a second account as did my first post.

Often the clowns that think they are clever don't realize that Admin and Mod's can see more than standard users. A person thinks they are hidden when they might as well have a brass band behind them!

One guy that was particularly annoying on my forum worked for a huge aircraft company and often logged in through their servers. After months and repeated warnings that I would, I called the IT department where he worked and told them to take care of the problem for me. They did. A hint, if you are going to engage in illegal activity, don't go through your work server!

Hu