Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExilePreacher

Equal Opportunity Gadfly
Silver Member
I "get" CTE (better than those who use it), and I don't attack it - in fact I've pointed out many times that it works like every other aiming system.

I "attack" the absurd claims made about how it works, as I would with any other system that did the same. Except CTE is the only system that does that.

pj
chgo

Thanks PJ. I’m feeling much better now. I was getting a bit worried there for a second but you’ve assuaged those fears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Screenshot_20210307-171331.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has its own speaker but it isn't very good. I think you can dump it out via Bluetooth, though we don't bother.

I hope I never hear any version of that song again...ever!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’d like to make the trip down to Easy Street some day and play on that table some day.

Good luck with that.

Per some accounts, that table was immediately disassembled after the run.

Lou Figueroa
you might be able
to buy a framed square
of that cloth

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might be my last post to this thread because things are percolating and a new thread needs to be started.

My personal opinion is that no one that hasn’t been read in on this has any clue what’s coming down the pike.

It’s going to be big and a lot of people are going to be blown away.

Lou Figueroa

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might be my last post to this thread because things are percolating and a new thread needs to be started.

My personal opinion is that no one that hasn’t been read in on this has any clue what’s coming down the pike.

It’s going to be big and a lot of people are going to be blown away.

Lou Figueroa
Are you in on the new pro tour in the main forum:) ha ha ha:):):)

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
How many die hard fans of 14.1 Pool are out there? I can only imagine that only die hard fans of the game would care to watch a 626 ball run of 14.1. I think it is a great game, but it is so boring to watch. I would much rather watch a good 1 Pocket match, which can also get pretty boring, then sit through a very long 14.1 high run. I think that watching 8 ball is the most interesting game to watch, and think that it would be much more interesting to watch a player break and run 30 racks of 8 ball.

So, for this reason, I personally do not understand why the 626 ball run is still not available to the public after 2 years. If I ran 626, breaking the world record, then I would want to put it out there for anyone who would be interested to see it. Maybe put it online, with a password required, and charge a $10 viewing fee, with unlimited views for life. Make it so that only 1 IP address can use that password, if something like that is possible, to avoid password sharing with others. He probably could have made some decent money off of the video over the last 2 years, sharing the video, for a small fee.

By the way, I have not read through these 154 pages, or whatever, but I assume that it is mostly just the regulars replying, with back and forth arguments.

When was the last time that 14.1 was really popular? The 60's? I assume that the popularity really died at around the same time that 9 ball started getting really popular in the early 80's(?), and even in the 60's, 14.1 was probably not nearly as popular as it was back in Ralph Greenleaf's prime.
It is good that you can at least - question why (along with many others) they choose to not release the unedited footage for sale to 'Open Public', there was just a constant theme of who really cares if it's true or not - 65+year old standing record from yer fellow forms of dimly lit posters - that I did not care for? I think that mentality is just another attempt at sweeping the dirt under the rug, it does not matter if it's regulars or unleaded who have posted - this is still the longest running thread (directly related to Pocket Billiards) - in az's history. Straight Pool is played World wide, I was in Asia and the main Pool Room they were playing - guess what - 14.1. So while the here in the States Organized Pocket Billiards has been demoted to mostly bar leagues - in other Country's they have not forgotten about 14.1. It sounds like you suffer a bit from short attention span deficit - order, so again take a look at the bigger land - all over Europe and Asia (organized 14.1 leagues). I don't know how many true 14.1 students out there - or as u bangers say 'die hard fans' - lol - but kinda bitter. 1 thing's for sure yer not ONE of them - but there are more than u know. I uh purciate yer candor. But ur an or' rather than can'. People with short attention span - are usually interested in 'get rich quick schemes' i.e. claiming to have run 626 - only to hide the unedited evidence from the people. I really think u and book collector - should go to their next 626 theater show.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Unless he’s offering a million for running 527, or 627, or 769 balls, I doubt anyone will show up. It’s too hard to do. Schmidt proved that.
I say yer incorrect, while I may not care for whirld pro's attitiude I am familiar with sum' of the prize $ logistics. Kinda some irony for j.s. - in that it's his own possible fake news scandal - that has actually inspired a Legit - 14.1 challenge - mhmm! Top talent will surface under chamberlain's 14.1 challenge, their will be unedited footage for sale - to both 'Open Public' and semi public' - when a top shelf player truly surpasses 5 centuries +. Any of yer doubts - are probly the future of 14.1 - maybe that is why yer a usedto bee - eh sunshine. Plus the only reason made it look difficult - is he did not show any shred of real evidence - that he has in fact run 626. Possible attempted theft of Mosconi's true 526 is all I saw from the bca/j.s. teem'. But yea I guess there is sum return for the 'bca/csi/j.s./ pred cue cabal'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.