The suggestion of a CTE specific sub forum

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been there and the forum holds zero interest for me. My one pocket conversations and play come when I go to Allen's house which always results in a royal ass kicking and the same would happen to you if he got a hold of your bloated head.

You should have been shown the door here a long time ago. All in all you offer NOTHING positive about any facet of the game. ZERO! (Lou Figueroa...Mr. "SEE THE SHOT") ("I'M SOOOOooo GREAT because I beat JB")

Speaking of liars, when have I ever said anything like this?

I beat JB.

Lou Figueroa
BFD

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Speaking of liars, when have I ever said anything like this?

I beat JB.

Lou Figueroa
BFD
You didn't say it exactly like that because it's too short with no pizzaz. It doesn't fit you style. But you've embellished it 50+ ways in novel length posts either by bragging that you won or belittling and degrading him for every reason you could think up.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You didn't say it exactly like that because it's too short with no pizzaz. It doesn't fit you style. But you've embellished it 50+ ways in novel length posts either by bragging that you won or belittling and degrading him for every reason you could think up.

I wrote about what I experienced -- something I did long before JB.

And basically, I respond to JB in kind and he does fine defending himself. He doesn't need your weak nuts to get into the middle, which is apparently your new stupid pet trick. You insert yourself and wuss out when asked to play, lol.

Lou Figueroa

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I wrote about what I experienced -- something I did long before JB.
You insert yourself and wuss out when asked to play, lol.

Lou Figueroa
Oh REALLY? When did that happen and where? You know where I am, come and get me. That means ALL of you in the CTE HATE GROUP. You, Pat Johnson, Dan White, Duckie, Joey, and the two TROLLS can'twin and straightline. If I missed anyone, you can come with them. I'm certainly not going to travel all over the country to be with men I can't stand for starters and then are going to wimp out with chicken shit money or none at all. Johnson, I hope your heart is healed for the stress but then again you've never had any heart to play for big bucks to begin with. Actually, none at all.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Oh REALLY? When did that happen and where? You know where I am, come and get me. That means ALL of you in the CTE HATE GROUP. You, Pat Johnson, Dan White, Duckie, Joey, and the two TROLLS can'twin and straightline. If I missed anyone, you can come with them. I'm certainly not going to travel all over the country to be with men I can't stand for starters and then are going to wimp out with chicken shit money or none at all. Johnson, I hope your heart is healed for the stress but then again you've never had any heart to play for big bucks to begin with. Actually, none at all.
lol

What a manly man... must be all that CTE.

pj
chgo

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
lol

What a manly man... must be all that CTE.

pj
chgo
Well, well...if it isn't the TIN MAN from the Wizard of Oz. The TIN MAN DIDN'T have a heart and neither do you.

I would have played you before CTE and I'll do it again. I'll use 90/90 and Shiskabob. Or contact points.

Do you want to show how much heart you have (and money)? Nothing less than a grand for whatever games chosen and number of sets or games. That's really not that high.

If you collapse from whatever health problem you have going, I don't give mouth to mouth. You'll more than likely croak.

No heart...all mouth. Patrick Johnson at his finest.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Well, well...if it isn't the TIN MAN from the Wizard of Oz. The TIN MAN DIDN'T have a heart and neither do you.

I would have played you before CTE and I'll do it again. I'll use 90/90 and Shiskabob. Or contact points.

Do you want to show how much heart you have (and money)? Nothing less than a grand for whatever games chosen and number of sets or games. That's really not that high.

If you collapse from whatever health problem you have going, I don't give mouth to mouth. You'll more than likely croak.

No heart...all mouth. Patrick Johnson at his finest.
lol

I hope all this pool forum manliness is compensating for some of your insecurities. For maximum compensation I recommend all caps and larger fonts - blue seems to help the most severe cases.

pj
chgo

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
lol

I hope all this pool forum manliness is compensating for some of your insecurities. For maximum compensation I recommend all caps and larger fonts - blue seems to help the most severe cases.

pj
chgo
The only person with insecurities around here is YOU. Insecurities as a player, insecurities of someone who is unwilling to put their money where their mouth is, and insecurities about the teeny tiny gonads that never got you anywhere in life when it comes to pool. I recommend you grow a set but lets face it, at 73 it's too late. They're already shriveled.

This is all you're good for. Shooting off your mouth on a pool forum and hiding behind your computer with all the 2D drawings.

Game over. Talk to yourself.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Always have, always will.

With that cleared up, how about this: From my perspective this debate always takes the same form. Usually an aiming system is discussed, it could be CTE or any other. Then a provacative statement is made that has a reference to CTE in it. Doesn't really matter who makes it. Some people on here are more volatile than others. Then the discussion degrades into threats, name-calling and dead-end challenges. That's what I mean by not productive. Maybe there is an enlightening post in there somewhere, but it quickly gets drowned out and usually the posts are just restatements and doubling down. It seems you really think this is achieving something interesting, I don't know exactly what, but to me all it does is make people look bad and childish. It's also scaring people off. Just recently a guy got quite a bit of personal abuse who is new to this subforum. I think we've all felt the wrath and ridicule (ok that's maybe only myself) of certain posters here, at one time or another. This forum is pretty much now an argument clinic straight out of Monty Python, complete with threats and doxing.

I'd be happy if this forum was made the CTE forum and all other aiming could be discussed in the main forum. CTE really is the only system that consistently has this problem, so that seems the most targeted and efficient solution. Someone mentions CTE/Pro 1 in the main forum => instant post delete. Unfortunately, we probably can't get that done and agreed upon, so the second most efficient would be a separate CTE forum in the aiming section.

Having thought this through, I don't even think this is feasible. The situation has devolved into a stage where the outrageous behavior benefits the CTE guys (increased exposure and feeling superior) and the opponents of the system who get pretty much the same things. They are both doing it absolutely on- and with purpose. Even the grudge match didn't really stop this dynamic, so I think maybe it's impossible to stop it now. I've tried to make a thread on an insight I had regarding aiming a couple of times now, but I always delete it before I post it. It had nothing to do with CTE in any way (neither for or against), but I know what kind of shit storm I'd be in for. It just isn't worth it. I wonder how many others feel this way? Maybe better players and posters than myself? My ideas are not going to revolutionize the way we play, it's not a big loss, we all know that, but maybe some other guys would have? We'll never know. I'm more a part of the problem now, than the solution, because I know nothing I post here will ever lead to anything good, no matter how good my intentions are. I just remember some really good exchanges I had many years ago and am kind of clinging to that, I guess.
I apologize for being rude. "Speak for yourself" really isn't what I meant anyway. It's more about painting with too broad a brush. There are a number of people here who are able to discuss things without the anger. You might be interested to know that the CTE guys all left AZ last summer and the forum was about dead but when topics came up there weren't problems. Bob Jewett was the most active poster for about a week, lol.

I don't know what the best solution is but I do know that dedicating a forum to one side of the story only does not serve new players well.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I apologize for being rude. "Speak for yourself" really isn't what I meant anyway. It's more about painting with too broad a brush. There are a number of people here who are able to discuss things without the anger. You might be interested to know that the CTE guys all left AZ last summer and the forum was about dead but when topics came up there weren't problems. Bob Jewett was the most active poster for about a week, lol.

I don't know what the best solution is but I do know that dedicating a forum to one side of the story only does not serve new players well.
I think it is the best solution . So long as people are free to post in the open aiming forum about it if they quit .
The open aiming forum can then freely discuss other systems .

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Uh, yes it did happen. Stan banned you several months ago from having access to his FB account. If you tried recently to get onto his specific CTE section, he's unaware of it. But the same thing will happen if he finds out you're weaseling around.
So, as usual just like jumping all over CTE with your false claims...you are a LIAR.
I just got whiplash watching you crawfish so fast. So first I sneaked into Stan's CTE book page, caused trouble, got caught and tossed out and now the story is Stan banned me from seeing his facebook page? lol. I didn't even know I was banned.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I will be in NOLA at the end of May to watch the 1pocket tournament at Buff's.

Come get me, big boy. You can tell all the onepocket.org guys how much they hate me. You can tell everyone in the joint how badly I've dissed JB. You can lie about how much I brag about myself. You can show the whole room your CTE chops and explain to all the players there the wonders of CTE. And when they all laugh their asses off you can rail against them as you do against your critics here. Maybe you should take some copies of Stan's book with you -- I'm sure you'll sell a boat load.

AND THEN, you can have the ultimate victory of beating me for the cash and putting me in my place with your stellar play and use of CTE. Just think of it: the glory, the cash, (selling a lot of copies of Stan's book), the pure joy of victory over your hated CTE critic who just sees the shot and shoots! This is you big chance, bubba. Don't pass it by.

I'm an old man now, dude. Bad knees, cataracts, a weak back, and I barely play for a few hours every week now. I'm full of shit with my write-ups. What are you waiting for, Dave?! For me to be in a walker or wheelchair?!

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
So long as people are free to post in the open aiming forum about it if they quit .
Not sure I'm reading that right - maybe it means something like this...

I think CTE should be given its own forum for peaceful discussion, and other forums should be given the same right to peaceful discussion without CTE. The simplest way is to just make the existing Aiming Forum for CTE only (it's virtually that already) and let the few other, non-combustible aiming topics that come up take place in the main forum as before. As we were reminded when CTE was on hiatus, other aiming topics are few and quiet - and they're drowned out by CTE here.

pj
chgo

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I will be in NOLA at the end of May to watch the 1pocket tournament at Buff's.

Come get me, big boy. You can tell all the onepocket.org guys how much they hate me. You can tell everyone in the joint how badly I've dissed JB. You can lie about how much I brag about myself. You can show the whole room your CTE chops and explain to all the players there the wonders of CTE. And when they all laugh their asses off you can rail against them as you do against your critics here. Maybe you should take some copies of Stan's book with you -- I'm sure you'll sell a boat load.

AND THEN, you can have the ultimate victory of beating me for the cash and putting me in my place with your stellar play and use of CTE. Just think of it: the glory, the cash, (selling a lot of copies of Stan's book), the pure joy of victory over your hated CTE critic who just sees the shot and shoots! This is you big chance, bubba. Don't pass it by.

I'm an old man now, dude. Bad knees, cataracts, a weak back, and I barely play for a few hours every week now. I'm full of shit with my write-ups. What are you waiting for, Dave?! For me to be in a walker or wheelchair?!

Lou Figueroa
I already told you up front, I'm not traveling to come for ANY of you worthless excuses as players. YOU come to where I am. I have a business to run and more money to be made there than jerking around with old broken down legends in their own mind such as you. But since you're going to be in NOLA, maybe Joey Aguzin would be happy to provide your bloated ego with a little action in 9-ball or one pocket. He is a CTE boy and listed as such in Stan's new book. Are you feeling spunky enough for that? I'm sure Joey isn't the least bit concerned about your game, your mouth, or the money.

Our game would be 9-ball or 10 ball, Lou. Not one pocket. We'll see how good those eyes are for having to pocket long shots and running racks. Come any time you want. I'll invite Allen to give you a few lessons in one pocket after we're done. Bring lots of your wife's money as well as your ex-backer because we KNOW you don't have the balls to put up anything of substance on your own.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Not sure I'm reading that right - maybe it means something like this...

I think CTE should be given its own forum for peaceful discussion, and other forums should be given the same right to peaceful discussion without CTE. The simplest way is to just make the existing Aiming Forum for CTE only (it's virtually that already) and let the few other, non-combustible aiming topics that come up take place in the main forum as before. As we were reminded when CTE was on hiatus, other aiming topics are few and quiet - and they're drowned out by CTE here.

pj
chgo
What do you mean CTE should be given its own forum for peaceful discussion? All YOU have to do, as the primary hate monger, is stay the hell out! You CAN'T! Control your own insanity and actions and it will be peaceful. We don't need your twisted take on it.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I just got whiplash watching you crawfish so fast. So first I sneaked into Stan's CTE book page, caused trouble, got caught and tossed out and now the story is Stan banned me from seeing his facebook page? lol. I didn't even know I was banned.
I didn't do any crawfishing but you certainly are and lying at the same time. What a piece of work you are. ("work" used instead of other more appropriate choices)