Remind me again why?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
If you are at the table with those individuals, there is perceived value; leadership role or otherwise.
Who would you suggest is knowledgeable enough to take my place at this meeting? I've been working in this plan for over 30 years!!

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, do you think I should just let someone else take my place?
Who would you suggest is knowledgeable enough to take my place at this meeting? I've been working in this plan for over 30 years!!
I'm not recommendiong anyone take your place. My recommendation is to stop the pointless back and forth on AZB. Your demeanor in threads such as this could be viewed as a negative by the decision makers you mentioned which could limit your influence in assuring your vision comes to fruition. Continuing to argue and demean AZB members could result in you being replaced by the people you mentioned in an earlier post.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I'm not recommendiong anyone take your place. My recommendation is to stop the pointless back and forth on AZB. Your demeanor in threads such as this could be viewed as a negative by the decision makers you mentioned which could limit your influence in assuring your vision comes to fruition. Continuing to argue and demean AZB members could result in you being replaced by the people you mentioned in an earlier post.
And be sure to wear your nicest tank top.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Replaced? Are you implying i have a job with them?😅

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If done right, and as I invasion it, there'll be 4 locations in the United States, each with 8 9ft Diamonds, all live streamed, supporting 4 Pro events a month, 1 One Pocket, 1 9B, 1 10B and 1 8B event ran simultaneously, in order to split the Pro players up, and all players paid a minimum of $500 for a first round loss, second place $16,000 and first place $32,000. Players can pick which event they want to play, provided they have the Fargo rate to compete, but can only play one format event per 4 months, that means they must play in all the different events to keep playing monthly. The Pros take the seeded top 32 spots, and the lower rated 32 players will be able to play a seeded pro in the first round, first round loss pays $500.
Sounds decent.
But when will this be converted into reality ?

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread reminds me of why states are approving medical marijuana! And far more then one person. Fire up the vaporizer and chill out for a while.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
With all this expert advice flowing so freely from so many members here on AZB....why is pool so screwed up? All of you are fast as hell to tell me what I CAN'T do, yet not one of you can suggest what I CAN do. Not one of you can even come up with ONE decent idea to straighten out this sport, yet you feel you have the smarts to tell me what I CAN'T DO. YOUR problem is all of you think I'm the center of the attention of what I'm doing, and everything is based on ME, all of you couldn't be more wrong! I'm NOT the person bringing in the sponsors, I'm NOT the person in charge of running this sport. I'm NOT the front person in dealing with the public image of this sport! ALL of YOU think what I'm doing is all about ME, and you couldn't be more wrong!!!! I have everything to do with getting this project off the ground, yet I have NOTHING to do with managing it, or being in the public eye because of it! All I have done, is organize the right people to fulfill all the leadership roles that need to be filled in order to turn this game into a real sport, but that's where my involvement ends! So you see, this isn't about ME, as so many of you believe it is!!! When its all said and done, my name won't even be known in this sport!!!! I DON'T want to own it, I just want to FIX it, so all future players have a chance to earn a living, and a good living at that! But I won't be going down in the history books as the guy that brought organization and leadership to POOL!

Well several people wished you good luck with your Pool CPR plan.

But apparently you would rather fight with people, call names, talk trash about people you know zero about.

Think you just a bully with a keyboard, but I will still wish you good luck for trying to do something.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tell me something, tell everyone something, show me what you know Joey, how would YOU BRING AN ADVERTISER into this sport with millions to spend?????

The QUESTION is on YOU now, so let's hear what your ideas are!!!

He's not the one claiming to have all the answers. That is you. This thread is nothing but more of you condescending BS.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a sponsor now I'm talking with that has over 50,000 locations around the world, in 150 counties!

And believe it or not, there's lots of sponsors just like that, very interested in what I'm presenting. Meeting takes place Aug 24/25th coming up.
And I'm talking to a representative of a company with 800,000 employees and nearly $400 billion in annual revenue.

It's my Amazon delivery guy.