jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member

gifs_25.gif

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member

Fortunately I never thought much of peter fonda. Always thought it must have sucked to do the best thing you ever did before you were thirty and downhill from there! Saw him in one other decent thing, he looked like he was trying to play his dad playing the role.

I learned to drive on the stretch of river road that they got killed on. Somehow dad figured that crooked ass river road was just the place to learn to drive! The place Jack got killed was on or very near my cousin's land and within a few miles of the farm I was born on. Once they got down to Louisiana it was hard to tell if they had swiped Grandma's home movies and spliced them in or not. Oh yeah, the little cafe they stopped at before the trouble started, Melancon's. Knew them since I was old enough to remember and the families cooked out together.

Those guys on the electric scooter thing look like they would be looking for all the bumps they could find!

Hu

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Fortunately I never thought much of peter fonda. Always thought it must have sucked to do the best thing you ever did before you were thirty and downhill from there! Saw him in one other decent thing, he looked like he was trying to play his dad playing the role.

I learned to drive on the stretch of river road that they got killed on. Somehow dad figured that crooked ass river road was just the place to learn to drive! The place Jack got killed was on or very near my cousin's land and within a few miles of the farm I was born on. Once they got down to Louisiana it was hard to tell if they had swiped Grandma's home movies and spliced them in or not. Oh yeah, the little cafe they stopped at before the trouble started, Melancon's. Knew them since I was old enough to remember and the families cooked out together.

Those guys on the electric scooter thing look like they would be looking for all the bumps they could find!

Hu
Him and his sister were both pieces of shit that never did anything close to as good as their father. Easy rider was the only thing worth note.

Jaden