EARL STRICKLAND Returns to TEAM USA

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
You keep taking these politically incorrect and racist potshots...

What is your deal?

Mike Vick then LeBron James!

In this thread alone! Someone else asked you to stop and you agreed and less than a day or so you pop off some more!

You just can't help yourself!

Kd

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Dude, put down the crack pipe. Nobody, including me, mentioned race. And talking about LeBron is not political or racial. He's another coward that takes the money and turns a blind eye to the most evil regime in history. I was using him as an example that he can still play in the NBA, makes 100s of millions of dollars, for doing shit that is unfathomable in defending and taking orders from said regime. But Earl should not be involved with pool because he gets to emotional during pool matches and mouths off sometimes.

I will bring up Pete Rose or Lenny Dysktra next time if he makes you feel better if I throw a couple of white guys under the bus too. I have no problem with that, race doesn't matter, just their behavior, which is over the top. And certainly 100 times worse then Earl. Let me guess, you are a huge fan of LeBron and Michael Vick, now that's some funny ass shit.

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Dude, put down the crack pipe. Nobody, including me, mentioned race. And talking about LeBron is not political or racial. He's another coward that takes the money and turns a blind eye to the most evil regime in history. I was using him as an example that he can still play in the NBA, makes 100s of millions of dollars, for doing shit that is unfathomable in defending and taking orders from said regime. But Earl should not be involved with pool because he gets to emotional during pool matches and mouths off sometimes.

I will bring up Pete Rose or Lenny Dysktra next time if he makes you feel better if I throw a couple of white guys under the bus too. I have no problem with that, race doesn't matter, just their behavior, which is over the top. And certainly 100 times worse then Earl. Let me guess, you are a huge fan of LeBron and Michael Vick, now that's some funny ass shit.
You are truly lost in America!

Your are calling sane black celebrities 100 times worse than a person allegedly diagnosed with mental illness!

Just think about that

Vick dog fighting conviction was related to his owning the property and his family member was into dog fighting! Not Vick! The family member was his house guest and because the house guest did it on his property he got convicted...

LeBron is not the Chinese government engaged in the atrocities you highlighted! He plays ball and wears sneakers doing it...

Again, neither one of these people you mentioned have health issues that are of concern ! So what gives?

Could it be their race? You would trust your family and friends around some one ill before you would two black celebrities that aren't homeless and aren't ill simply on the basis of race....

That sir could be considered the definition of racism especially when you say "100 times worse than Earl"

Kd

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lenny lived with me for almost 4 years, we spoke yesterday. He’s not the monster the media makes him out to be.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Your are calling sane black celebrities 100 times worse than a person allegedly diagnosed with mental illness!

Just think about that

Vick dog fighting conviction was related to his owning the property and his family member was into dog fighting! Not Vick! The family member was his house guest and because the house guest did it on his property he got convicted...

LeBron is not the Chinese government engaged in the atrocities you highlighted! He plays ball and wears sneakers doing it...

Again, neither one of these people you mentioned have health issues that are of concern ! So what gives?

Could it be their race? You would trust your family and friends around some one ill before you would two black celebrities that aren't homeless and aren't ill simply on the basis of race....

That sir could be considered the definition of racism especially when you say "100 times worse than Earl"

Kd

Read a bit on Vick.

Why does everyone always have to school you?

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Read a bit on Vick.

He gave his family member seed money used to fund the dog fighting operations that were occurring while he was in Atlanta ! The family member was living on Vicks property in Surry, Virginia

Not saying that it was right! But, he was not running the operation and was a rich silent investor helping out a family member.....

Nothing said he 'personally ' killed dogs and abused them.

In my eyes that is a big difference ...

Kd

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He gave his family member seed money used to fund the dog fighting operations that were occurring while he was in Atlanta ! The family member was living on Vicks property in Surry, Virginia

Not saying that it was right! But, he was not running the operation and was a rich silent investor helping out a family member.....

Kd

Are you from Surry County?

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Kd

Learn to read if you are going to argue.

October 12, 2007 The Federal Case – Vick Lied about Killing Dogs​

Even after pleading guilty to the federal charges, Vick had not admitted to hands-on participation in the killing of poorly performing dogs. Investigators got conflicting statements from Vick’s co-conspirators. An FBI agent questioned Vick for five hours and gave him a polygraph test that indicated he was lying. Vick finally admitted to killing two dogs. According to Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael Gill, Vick told the polygrapher, “I carried a dog over to Quanis Phillips, who tied a rope around its neck. I dropped the dog.”

At the sentencing hearing, due to Vick’s deliberate false statements to federal investigators about his role in killing dogs, the prosecutor recommended Vick be sentenced at the upper end of the 12-18 month guideline range

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After his three co-conspirators pled guilty and began cooperating with authorities, Vick also pled guilty, admitting to funding the dogfighting operation and the associated gambling operation. He admitted to knowing about four dogs that his co-conspirators killed in 2002, and he admitted to agreeing to the hanging and drowning of 6-8 dogs who underperformed in 2007. Vick admitted he provided most of the operation and gambling monies, but he claimed he did not gamble by placing side bets or receiving proceeds from the purses.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Are you from Surry County?
My family is from Surry County! This is my grandma's church she donated the land and had built....

So, yes I have large knowledge about Surry County and the Vick story.

My point is still the same! Vick was a silent partner. A bank loans you the money and you use it for a dog fighting operation! The bank of America president is not hauled off to jail or prosecuted at all....

Kd
b99d6aa65ba0fd902201c9ff03ab0d94.jpg
b5de8e924206f08b8242df6cdce7566c.jpg
b001d51fc143cd327a6373aa7405be97.jpg

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

Just think about that

Kd

Right, I'm the one that is lost because you see "racism" everywhere. If I critique a basketball player it's race, a football player it's race, a president, it's race. Give it rest already.

So, no Earl is more despicable than a fuking dude that drowned dogs. Yes, he admitted to killing at least 2 dogs, which probably means he killed dozen, so he only admitted to two. LOL. According to Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael Gill, Vick told the polygrapher, “I carried a dog over to Quanis Phillips, who tied a rope around its neck. I dropped the dog.” Just despicable. You could not give me all of LeBron's money to hang a dog. Vick did it for fun.

And yes, killing dogs is 100, no, 1000 times worse than some pool player that gets very emotional during a match. LeBron kisses the Chinese govt ass is equally reprehensible as he doesn't voice his concerns about the atrocities of the Chinese govt, now responsible for 100M murders in the last 100 years, and still has millions in political prisons, and enslaves men, woman and children.

But, hey, I'm sure everyone else is wrong about the CPP and LeBron actually knows the truth from his many "fact finding" missions he does in Chinae. LMAO

And since you are outright lying about Vick and LeBron, I will join in the fun. Earl did NOTHING wrong, it was his evil twin at some of the tounaments and Earl should not be held responsible. Blame it on LeRoy Strickland if you want, but leave Earl alone ;)

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Kd

You will defend anything if the person is a certain color

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Read a bit on Vick.

Vick electrocuted and drown dogs....per court testimony he and 2 others hung three dogs by placing a nylon cord over a 2 X 4 that was nailed to two trees. They also drowned approximately three dogs by putting the dogs' heads in a five gallon bucket of water.

The other guy has manic depression....

I don't care if Vick is purple...he should have suffered worse than the defenseless animals under his care.

Last edited: