Funny pic/gif thread...

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a silly perspective and the statement provides that vehicles that strike trucks as displayed do so intentionally.

But the cell phone aspect is 106% on point.
I didn't mean it in the literal sense. But running a car into a parked trailer is never how it happens.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
162494228_2640115086285994_6104646190531318161_n.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's a reason why they now have marker lights and reflectors along the bottom of the trailer. And the guards at the rear are known as Mansfield bars for a very grisly reason.
You know what freaks me out?
those rear panels that fold out around the back of the trailer. I guess they are there for aero benefit...

At night they cast shadows on themselves and it fools my eyes sort of like the way an Escher does. Makes my sense of reality sputter in and almost out. Like I'm about to time travel. Maybe it's just the peyote though.

I've said too much.

tomatoshooter

You know what freaks me out?
those rear panels that fold out around the back of the trailer. I guess they are there for aero benefit...

At night they cast shadows on themselves and it fools my eyes sort of like the way an Escher does. Makes my sense of reality sputter in and almost out. Like I'm about to time travel. Maybe it's just the peyote though.

I've said too much.
I can totally see how the shadows can play tricks. Perhaps you should stick to roads away from major trucking routes for your next "vision quest".