Judd Trump to play U.S. Open.................

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would you care to make a bet on this? I'll bet he finishes in the top 50, I'll take 2 to 1 and bet $1,000
I don't gamble on things I have no control on. He didn't finish in the top 50 last time. It all depends on the draw. If he gets a lot of "open players" then he could go deeper in the tournament. If he starts off playing top pros, he won't last long. Unless he has been really working on his 9 ball game, which goes back to my original statement.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I don't gamble on things I have no control on. He didn't finish in the top 50 last time. It all depends on the draw. If he gets a lot of "open players" then he could go deeper in the tournament. If he starts off playing top pros, he won't last long. Unless he has been really working on his 9 ball game, which goes back to my original statement.
He finished tied for 33rd in 2021. I never said he was playing 2022 :)

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's getting hard to get thru to some people that Judd Trump is not playing in the US Open - that was last year.

gerryf

It's getting hard to get thru to some people that Judd Trump is not playing in the US Open - that was last year.
....and Ronnie O'Sullivan isn't playing in the Mosconi Cup this year. Of course, by the end of the day, there should be a rumor out there that Ronnie's switching to 9-ball.

telinoz

Registered
Post 237 on page 12.
I merely shared a Video from Judd talking about entering the US Open again.
As he wants to give it another crack.

Still, the replies since then have been amusing.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He is keen to play again.
Video only on Instagram;

If that was a recent video -- and it seems to have been posted quite recently -- there is no time for him to get in the practice he was talking about.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He finished tied for 33rd in 2021...
Screenshot_20220930-103543.jpg