B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good morning,
    Thank you for your fast response to my inquiry and calling me last night. My address is
    Edward Cabrera
    516 Park Dr.
    Key West , Fl. 33040

Your payment is forth coming . Thanks again Eddie
    I see your a friend on here of Rangercap & I was just wondering if he's all rite, and still into making cases? I seen he hasn't been active on here in awhile. I sent an e-mail to nittany leather but no response. Thanks for any info
    Jer

Another silly question..

What if I have 3 pieces.... the butt, the handle, and the forearm all bored and glued to their own cores? How do I join them if I need to line up points, inlays, butterflies, or what ever. Assuming that each piece has had one of the above cut into them....

Can I successfully join them without a threaded pin.... or shouldn't I be in this situation anyway.

tks

Kim
    I spent 23 years on active duty and 3 years in the Reserves in the US Army. I retired at Ft. Lewis, Washington in January 2003 and now live approximately 1 Mile from FT. Lewis. My Pool Hall is located approximately 3 miles from the base, my last duty assignment was with the 3rd Brigade 2nd Infantry Division 1st Squadron 14th Calvary Regiment " Striker"!!!!!
    i'm out making friends tonight on AZ, the posts were kinda boaring so i thought i'd go around and say hello to people I read alot of their posts but dont talk to often,

I hope everything is going good with you, I started playing full time again-feels good.

best
    eric
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…