T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is for you, Mr. McGonagle, on this fine day ---> HERE

Tom,
    I heard thru the grapevine that Frank Gravel is up for induction to the NEHOF. Excellent choice, I would make the trip to RI for that ceremony. Please keep me posted, Thanks
    Dave,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. I agree, Lynn is a solid choice and will grace the wall in Snooker's some day.

I usually post a thread on AZ after Labor Day asking for suggestions for new entries. Make sure you put Lynn's name out there for all to see.

Names often, leave me spellbound. I do better with faces. If I see you, I'll probably remember you.

Thanks for letting me know you appreciate the effort. I don't get that enough. Of course, I'm dealing with pool players.

I also wrote a book. It named, "Right on Cue." It's on Amazon if you wish to check it out.

Tom McGonagle
    Tom,
    Has there ever been any suggestion of adding Lynn Sullivan to the Hall of Fame? In the era that was bar room 8-ball, he was one of the great defensive players of that generation. I'm sure you remember him, and if I recall you got the best of him. I remember playing him and you many times in the late 80's and early 90's as I managed and played out of the old "Charlie Horse",on the Lynnway in Lynn,MA.....Great to see the effort you are putting in to preserve the rich history of pool & billiards in New England. Keep up the Great Work!
    tom congrats on playing well one of these days i gotta get back up there and get some more 1 on 1 time 1 hour with you did more for me that 25 hours with that other guy

( name with held to prevent my throat from being slit )
    Tom I have had 5 back operations,

-f you want to talk about it call me anytime in the late afternoon at -702-241-8000, I never check voice mail, if i miss your call just ring me again or leave a txt message. I'm very educated on back operations, I assisted my Dr. In Germany on 5 operations, So I have seen first hand whats going on in there.

my very best,

eric :)
    Hey Tom, I'm really enjoying your book. I'm up to chapter 10 so far. If you're interested in my final assesment, just let me know. I'll be happy to write something up for you.
    ---Bill
    Hi Tom,

I was curious how you ended up doing in Portland and how it turned out
    Eric Firkey
    I mentioned I beat Ray Martin in an article they did on me in the local paper. I'm 59 years young. At least I think, I am.

Thanks for following up.
    yeah man i got a name. my name's Sam. we talked a while back and i just thought i'd check and see how you were doing. How old are you? i'm pretty sure you mentioned you beat a world champion the last time we talked. i want to say it was buddy hall but i'm not sure if that's the right champ.

What cue are you playing with these days?
    Hello Tom,
    I am interested in reading the first chapter of your book. You can email me at risteamihnea@yahoo.com
    Thank you,
    Mihnea
    Tom

Backstage Billiards is located just down the road from Vistana - just take 535 to Palm Coast Pkwy - hook a right and its on the right -

My number is 407-873-0298 - give me a call when you get here, hopefully by then I will be recovered from my 10,000 ball marathon that I am doing this weekend! lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…