jay helfert
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• JAY thank you for taking time to answer my questions it's very much appericated Sir have a wonderful day Donnie
    Go to jayhelfert.com. I only have the edited version in stock now. It's nearly three hours on one DVD. Still has all the best shooting and most of the actual play. All the stuff between games and shots has been cut out.
    Hi Jay. In Pool Wars you mentioned that you had recorded a 1p match between Ronnie A. and Danny D., and that it was a very popular video. How would a person go about obtaining a copy of this video? Thanks!
    That's Joe Lawrence from Canada. I've never seen or played golf on a bar table, but I guess it can be done.
    Jay, do you remember a guy by the name of Smokin Joe? Morro remembers him and said he played him all day golf on a bar table. They broke even. How do you play golf on a bar table?
    Jay, if a drink will get you to spill it, take this as an IOU til I have a chance to sit with you...
    Thanks Jay, glad you found it funny. It is a true story......:)

Cheers, Arthur
    Thanks Tom, I'm glad you liked it. I kind of enjoyed telling these stories too. I even saved a few for later.
    I just finished reading a friends copy of "Pool Wars"!
    All I can say is WOW!
    I am embarrassed to admit that I wish I had known who you were before we saw you at Butera's Billiards in Moorpark, Ca.
    I am sure I would have listened more closely when you talked.
    It is hard to believe any one person has been so close to so many of Pool's GREATS!

I started reading your book last night and read 70 pages before I put it down.
    Then picked it up again tonight and finished it.
    I don't remember the last book I read that quickly.

It was almost like sitting and listening to you tell those stories.
    GREAT STUFF!
    I Found myself wishing I had been there every time too.
    Thanks for allowing me to experiance those things almost like I was really there myself.
    Sincerely,
    Tom
    Jay,
    I am in need of a set of corner castings for my gold crown 1.I had my table in storage and someone has stolen all the castings and feet.I have read in the forum that you may have what I need. If you can help me that would be much appreciated. Thanks,Roger Hawkins (meuccidude)
    Jay,

I would like to read your book while on vacation next week. Is there anyway I can get an autographed copy before Saturday the 20th. I can paypal you the cash today.

Kevin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…