Dave38
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Dave....That mystery box of wood you have, is it kind of a slight greenish color? Hard to tell in the pictures. I had some with a similar graining pattern that I used for ring work and it had a light olive greenish color that worked for me.
    Thanks Dave
    Always one or two that just want argue and tell you that something is wrong with you!!
    At least it's not rickie diveteam writing a book about doing something stupid that might get you killed. :ROFLMAO:
    What up Dave, hope you are well. I just wanted to say thanks for taking time to help out aspiring cue makers and answer questions on here. Hopefully people's bad attitudes doesn't ever discourage you from doing so.
    do you still sell the Hightower lathe reversing switch............ I have a friend looking for one???

thanks

Kim
    Dave, don't know if you got my response. Yes, on the brown joint size. All you wish to sell. Call me 509 392 9015, thanks
    Hello Dave, any luck with the long tap? Not trying to be pushy, but I thought maybe you had forgotten.
    Thanks
    Michael
    Hi Dave. I didn't get your PAY PAL yet, but I trust it will be there soon. I'll ship tomorrow via US POST OFFICE. As for EBONY, I don't have any, for sale. I DO have 8- 30" BACOTE TAPERED ROUNDS @ $18 EACH, PLUS SHIPPING.
    Also 5- 18" MAPLE HANDLE ROUNDS @ $3.50 EACH PLUS SHIPPING.. Also 4- 24" COCOBOLO ROUNDS @ $17 EACH, PLUS SHIPPING...JER
    P.S. You have 1st choice, but I have 2 others interested. Let me know, by tomorrow...
    Dave,

This is gonna be the stupidest message that you've probably every gotten and the stupidest one I have ever written. I just bought a cue lathe that is in transit to me and the guy tells me that I need to buy a reverse switch from you.

He said that I would understand when I open the package. His name is Anthony Gotti. Do you have any earthly idea what I am talking about? He said he just bought 6 from you. I don't know why he didn't buy 7 and put one on my lathe...

My regular email is brettangel@logantele.com and my phone number is 270-784-6617. If you could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your time,
    Brett Angle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…