$2000 cue of mine trade for puppy

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
All i can say is this, whatever dog you get, the dog will never let you down like a

POOL CUE, WILL. BUT AS YOU HAVE SEEN THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS PEOPLE DO TO THEIR CUES THAT THEY WOULD NEVER THINK OF DOING TO THERE DOG. LOOK AT SOME OF THE VINTAGE PICTURES OF MR. STRICKLAND.

SO, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH FOR YOUR 'FRIEND', AND REMEMBER, IT SURE IS NICE TO HAVE SOMETHING TO LOVE YOU AND BE LOVED BY, UNCONDITIONALLY.

I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, IT HAS BEEN ALMOST, 4 MONTHS SINCE I HAD TO LET MY BUDDY, "SPENCER" GO LIVE WITH MY SISTER ACROSS THE COUNTRY IN COLORADO, WHILE I AM IN ISOLATION IN THE HOSPITAL. BUT I HOPE WHEN HE GETS BACK HE DOESN'T PUT ME BACK IN THE HOSPITAL, SINCE I DON'T HAVE A RIGHT LEG ANYMORE. AND GO OLE' SPENCER, WEIGHS, 145 LBS.

GOD BLESS ALL THE ANIMALS, SHORT AND SMALL, BIG AND GANGLY.

EVERYONE, GIVE YOUR ANIMAL A KISS,

AND, THANKS, DEANOC, FOR BEING THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WILL GIVE HIS LOVE AND KINDNESS TO HIS NEW 'BEST-FRIEND'

THATS' IT, BACK TO MY BED!!!

MIKE 'ACEDONKEYACE' KENNEDY:thumbup:

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
God Bless You and Your Love for Cats ...

... at least, that particular Cat ... I am so sorry for your loss.

We lost our "Pinky Lee" to a tragic home accident in June and
I still can't get past it.

And Chuck, I sure hope you find that Puppy you want so badly.

We do grow attached to our pets, don't we?

I had the UGLIEST Albino Persian cat pass away on me this year. He was 10 years old and lived seven years after our veterinarian told us he had six months to live. He looked like someone hit him across the face with a dirty frying pan and he thought he was a dog. I loved that stupid cat.

I'd trade all my cues and my table to have him back with us.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
that bulldog is so ugly ,he's beautiful
reminds me of spike,my old bulldog
i could tell you some stories

now i am determined to get me a collie

if any of you know a great breeder with puppies,please forward the name to me

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   1
Lost my schnauzer in January.. She was like a child to me, damn I miss that dog! Since then I picked up a mutt from the shelter and she's amazing.. Talk about unconditional love, it's hard to beat a good pet! I'm certainly crazy about both of my living dogs, the 4 cat's are ok too!! :)

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Here's Hercules.... good luck with your search, dean

Attachments

• DSC07982.JPG
    DSC07982.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 307

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
The search is over
too late to trade
as of today i am a collie owner

the trade didn't work ,i bought Fido for $525 cash

imagine the deal you guys could have had

post a few pictures

Oldwestside

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Loss

Lost my schnauzer in January.. She was like a child to me, damn I miss that dog! Since then I picked up a mutt from the shelter and she's amazing.. Talk about unconditional love, it's hard to beat a good pet! I'm certainly crazy about both of my living dogs, the 4 cat's are ok too!!

Sorry for your loss.

“We who choose to surround ourselves
with lives even more temporary than our
own, live within a fragile circle;
easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps,
we would still live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only
certain immortality, never fully
understanding the necessary plan.”
― Irving Townsend

rickdf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shelter Pets

Lost my schnauzer in January.. She was like a child to me, damn I miss that dog! Since then I picked up a mutt from the shelter and she's amazing.. Talk about unconditional love, it's hard to beat a good pet! I'm certainly crazy about both of my living dogs, the 4 cat's are ok too!! :)

Thank you for adopting a shelter animal! Thank you for giving a second chance to an animal in need. I worked at a very large shelter for many years. The condition and reasons some people surrender animals are stomach churning to say the least. I could tell stories but that would just make people depressed.
They make as great of pets as any other. Nobody on this thread has said otherwise. I just think it's notable.
In my experience these animals have more love to share and are forever grateful for the second chance.

Deanoc-I'm glad you found what you were looking for.
I don't envy all the grooming you will be doing but they are a beautiful animal.

Rick

Last edited:

mhilton777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have 2 dogs that spend the day with me as I work from home. I bought my Golden Retriever from a breeder 8 years ago and I adopted my lab/pit mix at an adoption day here in the Twin Cities a couple of years ago and he is the sweetest thing ever. I realize this has nothing to do with pool, but all of the pool players that have met them love them!!

SDC11638.jpg

63843_783870335776_37500788_41844494_4740112_n.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Love the pics- even if they are a hi-jack!

I just put my rottie down on 1/28/12...miss her so much. Brutal coming home...and waking up in the morning...and going to bed...
attachment.php

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Love the pics- even if they are a hi-jack!

I just put my rottie down on 1/28/12...miss her so much. Brutal coming home...and waking up in the morning...and going to bed...
attachment.php

So sorry for your loss, she looks like a great dog. My condolences to you and your family.