View Single Post
PED's
Old
  (#34)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

PED's - 05-31-2019, 07:46 PM

There is a long list of PED's. They include herbs and supplements that john has long been a fan of trying. They also include OTC drugs and common prescription medications. They include illegal drugs too of course. Most would not care if he had used many of the PED's. Some wouldn't care if he used any of them being more fans of what was done than how it was done.

As for john, we all know a different john. Spend a few hours with him and get an impression. Several of my friends like him. That doesn't bother me a bit. His track record with me includes sending his buddy over to the pool room I played out of so the pair of them could find where I lived to pay me a visit. They weren't planning to bring flowers! I don't have any use for a stalker or a punk that has to bring a friend to help him. My friends understand my point of view.

Hu