Buyer / Seller transaction report

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just completed a flawless transaction with curiousofpool .....Mike was fast with payment and communication was great...no worries here..I look forward to our next transaction......:)

Dale

curiousofpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dealing with snowmon34

Hello:
I just wanted to report that I had a great transaction with snowmon34. Dale described the cue very accurately and even pointed to a tiny tiny flaw in the leather wrap, which many people never would have mentioned at all. The shipping was fast and the cue was pack very secure. I certainly would deal with Dale again and I hope that all my future transactions are as pleasant as this one.

Michael

wade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi,
I got my cue from bamacues and wanted to let everyone know that i got a great deal and the transaction went smooth as could be.

Thanks shane

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
wade said:
hi,
I got my cue from bamacues and wanted to let everyone know that i got a great deal and the transaction went smooth as could be.

Thanks shane

Thanks, Shane. I have completed several transactions with Shane, and they have always gone as smooth as silk. He is one of the best, easiest AZBers to work with. Highly recommended.
Joe

ONTHEBREAK

Still Learning!!!
Silver Member
2cool2

I made a recent transaction with Terry (2cool2) that was flawless and he is a very great guy to deal. If your are ever in need of something check with Terry, chances are he might have what you need in his vast arsenal.

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
nine ball/josh and i just completed another deal and it went flawless like last time. communication was quick and there were absolutely no problems. great transaction!

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Danktrees said:
nine ball/josh and i just completed another deal and it went flawless like last time. communication was quick and there were absolutely no problems. great transaction!

Pleasure dealing with you Ced.. Look forward to future business. Enjoy your new cue...

Thanks,
Josh Hillard

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I recently sold a case to $natedogg$. Great communication and smooth transaction. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
just had a great deal with Double-Dave in the Netherlands.. he may be on the other side of the planet, but he was one of the easiest people i ever had to deal with, very nice to talk to and was very understanding while i got shipping prices.. and patiently waited while the package arrived..

i highly recomend him to anybody who deals with him..

thanks again Dave!!

chris

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
ChrisOnline said:
just had a great deal with Double-Dave in the Netherlands.. he may be on the other side of the planet, but he was one of the easiest people i ever had to deal with, very nice to talk to and was very understanding while i got shipping prices.. and patiently waited while the package arrived..

i highly recomend him to anybody who deals with him..

thanks again Dave!!

chris

And thank you for the nice freebies, excellent communication, fast shipping, polite responses, keeping up-to-date, and so forth.
You da man.

gr. Dave

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Richard

I just got a cue from Richard Smith (rsmith_1972) and the cue was as described and Richard was very helpful in taking additional pictures and confirming all the specs. Shipping was fast and cue was securely packed. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks again Richard and hope to deal again in the future!

Stan

TULIPWOOD LOVER

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great dealings with iowa_player

I bought a sweet looking Dominaick cue from Iowa_player AKA Larry. He sold me the cue as used, but I'd swear it is brand new. Had the cue in hand in 3 days.

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
Great deal with KOINNKID

I just recived a used Dennis Swift case from KOINNKID (aka Troy) that looks like new ! I'm living in Europe and the shipping was very fast and not so expansive. Thank you very much !

I will recommend him to everyone who wants to do a deal with !

I wish KOINNKID all good till the next time.

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
billbOK said:
I just recived a used Dennis Swift case from KOINNKID (aka Troy) that looks like new ! I'm living in Europe and the shipping was very fast and not so expansive. Thank you very much !

I will recommend him to everyone who wants to do a deal with !

I wish KOINNKID all good till the next time.

I wish all transactions would go as smooth as this one. Thanks so much.

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TULIPWOOD LOVER said:
I bought a sweet looking Dominaick cue from Iowa_player AKA Larry. He sold me the cue as used, but I'd swear it is brand new. Had the cue in hand in 3 days.

Thank you sir. you were also great to deal with.
Here's to many more deals in the future.

Larry

nthamix

Judd cues
Silver Member
MasterClass

Thank's Chris (MasterClass) for selling me the 'custom' j/b cue that was built for you by Ryan @ ratcues. This is TRULY a piece of art...

Brian;)

MasterClass

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nthamix said:
Thank's Chris (MasterClass) for selling me the 'custom' j/b cue that was built for you by Ryan @ ratcues. This is TRULY a piece of art...

Brian;)
Thats me! Thats me!

I am very glad you liked it. Really grateful for helping us out.

Hope you enjoy it and it serves you well.

Best regards
Chris

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Another smooth transaction with DoubleDave

After my 3rd seemless deal with DoubleDave The Netherlands doesn't seem that far away anymore. :cool: Daves transactions and payments have all been quick and easy. Thanks Dave you are welcome back any time.:)