Justin Bergman looking to gamble

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
So Justin -- has Jayson Shaw or his backer contacted you to set up a match, per Jayson's FB post below?

Scott Thomas · 0:40 Do you want to play Bergman some. I will stake it for 100k and 200k in the middle
· July 30 at 2:42pm

Jayson Shaw · Set it up I'm in
· July 30 at 2:53pm

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
10 on the wire going to 100!!! That's no gaff game. Where the hell is Morris, Oscar, Sky, and 3 or 4 others? I can't believe no one has taken this game. Johnnyt

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
10 on the wire going to 100!!! That's no gaff game. Where the hell is Morris, Oscar, Sky, and 3 or 4 others? I can't believe no one has taken this game. Johnnyt
Morris, SVB, Shaw, Hatch, Archer are in Syracuse this month, Salt City Billiards will host with free live streaming!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
I didn't see this before. After reading it all I can say is that offer is "Stronger Than Soap!" He is offering any American player (besides Shane) ten games on the wire at Eight Ball or Ten Ball going to 100. This man really is looking to gamble. I'm surprised there are no takers on this offer. Good on you Justin! :thumbup:

We have offered a game .
We will see if he accepts.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a little shocked that Rodney hasn't jumped all over this. He was the first person I thought of when I read this.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
haha that is literally the first thing I noticed on that post. That guy has unbelievable issues.
I guess if someone gets away with welshing on a $20 bet, he's now thinking that what if I "back" Jayson for 100k and never post. I could make a quick 50k. Funny.

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess if someone gets away with welshing on a $20 bet, he's now thinking that what if I "back" Jayson for 100k and never post. I could make a quick 50k. Funny.

Who care about sc5!!! Bartrum offered JB a game and we know Chris isn't playin around let's see what happens here.... Crickets??.... 2 Ohio boys and Bartrum HAD a reputation as being the best money player in the Country a few years back.

Last edited:

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We know Bartrums people will bet. Dippy Dave for 50k , Rodney Morris 10k or was it 20k and don't forget Darren Appleton where he steamed rolled him on the 3rd day. I don't think he wants 10 games on the wire I believe he wants a Ball probably the wild 8. Well JB looks like you got ACTION !!

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bartrum had a big comeback on day 3 getting the 8 in a race to 100. I believe Darren was top 5 in the world at the time. The bet was BIG!!

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Who care about sc5!!! Bartrum offered JB a game and we know Chris isn't playin around let's see what happens here.... Crickets.... 2 Ohio boys and Bartrum HAD a reputation as being the best money player in the Country a few years back.
Only because Jayson responded to him as if he was a "real" backer. So Chris is going to play Justin himself. Good luck to him.

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We don't know yet...we'll see. I remember him playing Niel from Finland at the Derby he was a heavy fella back then... Dude gambles !!