**BEWARE**Another AZ deadbeat

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
I have sold several of the extensions to you guys and I have to say that everyone has been stellar with payments and patience.. All but one, that is.. This guy(a503) PM's me and asks if I would please trade him an extension for 2 medium Kamui tips cause his team mate really needs one and he doesn't have the money.. My first response was no because I didn't need any tips but I eventually caved and said yes.. I sent the extension before I got the tips thinking the guy certainly wouldn't screw me for doing him a favor, right? WRONG! After several excuses most of which we have all heard, I have no tips and I'm out an extension.. Now, please understand I do not care about the extension at this point...What I DO care about is making sure this bottom feeder doesn't screw one of you guys out of something significant.. He is from Oregon.. AZ handle is a503.. His name is Michael Choe..
Michael Choe
9855 SE Derek Court
Happy Valley, OR 97086

Just to be clear about this.. I see that this guy has a thread asking AZ'ers to help out his friend which most of you responded to very generously.. If he would have asked me to donate an extension for his firend I would have done it in a minute.. This guy sneaks thru the back door instead of walking right in thru the front door and asking for my help..THAT, is where the problem is as I see it.. I don't like being "Back-doored"

Last edited:

Poolshootindon

Registered Pool Offender
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Friend???????

Toomny. Sounds like his friend is his alter ego. I live in Portland, Oregon. Happy Valley is a stones throw from Portland. The pool hall I play in is Classics Billiards and is centrally located for both of us. I will ask around and see if anyone knows him and if so I will try to get and answer for you.

Don

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Dan...... sorry to hear about this. This type of stuff is happening WAY too often on the forum now-a-days.

Lee

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Man, if that package did not get lost in the mail and he really screwed you.....That is as low as it gets. To ask someone for a favor and then screw him....MY GOD!
If he was local to me, I'd for sure offer to pay him a visit and ask some questions.....as politely as possible.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Here is a link to the original thread where a503 was asking for pool related donations for his "team captain".

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=299592

IMO, even IF the guy had originally planned to follow through with a trade of a couple of Kamui tips for the extension from Dan, there is a high probability that the tips came from a previous donation made to his "team captain"....that is just an opinion.

Joe

Last edited:

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!
I AM AFRAID TO ENTER THIS FORUM EVERY MORNING...BECAUSE EVERY F******G DAY A GOOD SOUL HERE GETS SCREWED BY A CROOK. I HAD ENOUGH, REALLY!
Anyway.... I don't have paypal and because of that I can not buy small, cheap things here like tips or extensions, chalk..ect. It bothers me a lot but that's that...it's not my fault it's the nature...
I am telling you Dan, if I had a bloody pp account I would've sent you a payment for an extension +10$ for your loss.

It's just that I can't stand seeing good people/friends screwed anymore....nothing else...

I am really sorry man....
Chris

Sent from my SCH-I535

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Sorry to hear this Dan, but, it certainly doesn't surprise me at all.

I know we have some very generous people here on az but, even still, it amazes me that their generosity would go so far as to be willing to help out someone who claims they are begging for a friend to receive free stuff because that friend's birthday is in December, and therefore, doesn't get what he deserves because his special day falls so close to Christmas. :rolleyes:

thx for the headsup.

best,
brian kc

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
i have sold several of the extensions to you guys and i have to say that everyone has been stellar with payments and patience.. All but one, that is.. This guy(a503) pm's me and asks if i would please trade him an extension for 2 medium kamui tips cause his team mate really needs one and he doesn't have the money.. My first response was no because i didn't need any tips but i eventually caved and said yes.. I sent the extension before i got the tips thinking the guy certainly wouldn't screw me for doing him a favor, right? Wrong! After several excuses most of which we have all heard, i have no tips and i'm out an extension.. Now, please understand i do not care about the extension at this point...what i do care about is making sure this bottom feeder doesn't screw one of you guys out of something significant.. He is from oregon.. Az handle is a503.. His name is michael choe..
Michael choe
9855 se derek court
happy valley, or 97086

just to be clear about this.. I see that this guy has a thread asking az'ers to help out his friend which most of you responded to very generously.. If he would have asked me to donate an extension for his firend i would have done it in a minute.. This guy sneaks thru the back door instead of walking right in thru the front door and asking for my help..that, is where the problem is as i see it.. I don't like being "back-doored"

let me have your paypal ............i will send you the $10

i cant stant this shit ......

I hate a*****s like that

i'm so sorry for you

chris

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Unbelievable how you help the guy and he turns around and screws you.

That's a real lowlife...:angry:

speedy5963

speedy5963
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Seems like more and more folks pulling things like this lately. This is why I stopped selling stuff here for a while. Sold a guy a Dayton Sneaky pete, he had assured me money was being sent that night but I was heading out of town, shipped the sneaky on my way out, never got paid. Put up a Bill Webb cue, had a guy drag out a deal for about 2 months twice statine money orders were in the mail but both times as weeks went by later said he hadn't had time to send them, but yet had previously said they were in the mail. Just put up two shafts and had a guy send money paypal via electronic check and wanted me to ship, held back and started hearing about his echecks not clearing. Just a lot of work to sell something these days!

hitman22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Seems like more and more folks pulling things like this lately. This is why I stopped selling stuff here for a while. Sold a guy a Dayton Sneaky pete, he had assured me money was being sent that night but I was heading out of town, shipped the sneaky on my way out, never got paid. Put up a Bill Webb cue, had a guy drag out a deal for about 2 months twice statine money orders were in the mail but both times as weeks went by later said he hadn't had time to send them, but yet had previously said they were in the mail. Just put up two shafts and had a guy send money paypal via electronic check and wanted me to ship, held back and started hearing about his echecks not clearing. Just a lot of work to sell something these days!

More and more it is getting Bad.I have not lost anything yet,but sure have been stroked more times by aholes lurking in the woodwork,than the American public from politicans.Plus you put a ad up and in the blink of a eye its down and burried on page 5!!!It takes a months to sell.If at all!!!
Hitman

Thebigtexan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have sold several of the extensions to you guys and I have to say that everyone has been stellar with payments and patience.. All but one, that is.. This guy(a503) PM's me and asks if I would please trade him an extension for 2 medium Kamui tips cause his team mate really needs one and he doesn't have the money.. My first response was no because I didn't need any tips but I eventually caved and said yes.. I sent the extension before I got the tips thinking the guy certainly wouldn't screw me for doing him a favor, right? WRONG! After several excuses most of which we have all heard, I have no tips and I'm out an extension.. Now, please understand I do not care about the extension at this point...What I DO care about is making sure this bottom feeder doesn't screw one of you guys out of something significant.. He is from Oregon.. AZ handle is a503.. His name is Michael Choe..
Michael Choe
9855 SE Derek Court
Happy Valley, OR 97086

Just to be clear about this.. I see that this guy has a thread asking AZ'ers to help out his friend which most of you responded to very generously.. If he would have asked me to donate an extension for his firend I would have done it in a minute.. This guy sneaks thru the back door instead of walking right in thru the front door and asking for my help..THAT, is where the problem is as I see it.. I don't like being "Back-doored"

Is this the same idiot begging for stuff for his team captain just because his bday fell near Christmas??