BB Players Paid Yet?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
With the second start up of BB just days away have all players and employees been paid? Johnnyt

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
With the second start up of BB just days away have all players and employees been paid? Johnnyt

Do some of them owe you money? Just wondering why it matters?

I mean we aren't wondering if people at the other companies in the industry have been paid, whether they are paid enough, have health insurance, are treated well, etc...

So why should we care about Bonus Ball employees. Let them fend for themselves just like we let Predator's employees, CueSight's employees, Simonis' employees, and all the others take care of themselves.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I mean we aren't wondering if people at the other companies in the industry have been paid, whether they are paid enough, have health insurance, are treated well, etc...

So why should we care about Bonus Ball employees. Let them fend for themselves just like we let Predator's employees, CueSight's employees, Simonis' employees, and all the others take care of themselves.

I think if news that any company in the pool world was yanking our friends' winkies about like boners ball is, it would catch the same hell.

We don't scrutinize the others like bonitz ballz coz they don't act the same.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member

Because I care if players have been paid or not even though they made there own bed. You on the other hand I could care less if you got paid by anyone ever. And please F-OFF. Johnnyt

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member

Just out of curiosity how's the insurance at your "sweat shop" John? ;) :p ;) :p

I agree 110%. The ONLY person I care about getting paid is ME.

best,

Justin

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Just out of curiosity how's the insurance at your "sweat shop" John?

Ahahaha!!!

Who's to say that John is Wong? I mean I think you could possibly be Wong. is it Wong to be a capitalist in a communist nation?? I don't see anything Wong with that :rolleyes:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JT, don't sweat it. Things are happening. Good things , big things. Ask this ? In 3-4 weeks. By then we will know lots more. Patients my friend patients. Forget the Internet chatter from speculators. They know nothing.

Like I said yesterday or day before if all goes well were gonna be watching purple & orange balls for a very very long time.

There is a reorganization that will take a bit of time. Weeks not months and after that(if its successful) , there won't be any of the horrible mistakes that have been made thus far. Those bad decision people probably won't be the shot callers any longer.
Or they will have some help from people who know what they are doing.

My fingers are crossed , if things work out. Wow...if they don't well then it is what it is.

Nuff said

Best
Eric

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes!! Only one more week!!!! August first baby!!

Perhaps a little longer. But just a little, logistics of getting the principals in one room at the same time. Not the current cast of investors, promotors , etc. Smart established biz men who don't make f ups like the past 8 months have been. It's gonna be big boys by the big boys.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Perhaps a little longer. But just a little, logistics of getting the principals in one room at the same time. Not the current cast of investors, promotors , etc. Smart established biz men who don't make f ups like the past 8 months have been. It's gonna be big boys by the big boys.

Thanks for this, I respect your opinion as a successful businessman.

Last edited:

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
JT, don't sweat it. Things are happening. Good things , big things. Ask this ? In 3-4 weeks. By then we will know lots more. Patients my friend patients. Forget the Internet chatter from speculators. They know nothing.

Like I said yesterday or day before if all goes well were gonna be watching purple & orange balls for a very very long time.

There is a reorganization that will take a bit of time. Weeks not months and after that(if its successful) , there won't be any of the horrible mistakes that have been made thus far. Those bad decision people probably won't be the shot callers any longer.

My fingers are crossed , if things work out. Wow...if they don't well then it is what it is.

Nuff said

Best
Eric

When Eric speaks I listen. But....

Can't see any plan working, it's just a bad product with a non-viable, maybe nonexistent, revenue stream. It falls on it's face.

Even The Donald blew it with trying to redefine football with the USFL, the basic laws of nature always prevail regardless of how long investor money keeps them floating. Eventually it has to stand on it's own two feet.

J

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nuff said

Best
Eric

Will Bonus ball be on the board in Vegas as I predicted?

PoolSharkAllen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

BB needs to do more than reorganize itself and pay the players their back pay. BB has already demonstrated that the revenue from PPV isn't going to pay the bills.

BB still has yet to demonstrate that there is a market for its BB product. Without a viable market and revenue stream, BB isn't going anywhere.

sopadre

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FATBOY,we " speculators" do know many things.We know BB told the players they were funded for 2 years[ false,they were broke after 1 week of play], We know BB required the players to move to LV,with the promise of paying them 1k per week[ false,BB stopped paying them after 1 week].We know BB stopped operations after 1 month,leaving the players high and dry to pay all their expenses with no promised income.We know nobody wanted to pay to watch BB,so they had to stream it for free.We know nobody wanted to pay to watch BB in person,so they had to give that away for free.We know that BB expenses are 200k a month with no income .Please tell me how anyone can call BB a legit and successful company?? Nobody has ever answered the question:How will BB ever be a profitable venture?

If new investors come in and start over with a new plan,that is a different story.They will be evaluated on their own merits.

My comments have always been on the facts of what has happened with the present BB failure.I personally think BB is a boring game ,I would not watch if it was in my backyard. I have been around the pool world for over 30 years and do not believe BB will ever be popular with the players or the public.But maby the new "investors",if true,have a new idea that they think will work.If they pay the players every week and pay them their bonuses ,I'm all for it.God bless them.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ah come on, the Internet would empty out pretty quickly if people stopped talking about things that are none of their concern. :thumbup:

sopadre

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FATBOY,we don't disagree.My posts have always been about the 8 months of lies and broken promises by this group of BB people you referenced in your above post.

The potential problem that MAY come up is the new "investors" can say we are starting a new venture with new ideas,new people and we are not responsible for the other people's debts.The players would lose all backpay,be stuck for all their bills until {if} the new BB people start paying.How many of the players can afford to take the financial risk?I hope the new people show good faith,pay the backpay and minimize this hardship on the players.