Pagulayan 9 ball miss dafabet World Pool Masters

Boddabing

Registered
Anyone see that incredible miss by Alex against Jayson on the final 9 ball hill - hill 7 games each!!! Oh my sac it was pressure but I bet he is feeling it now. Shame! It happens to the very best not only us! What about the balls bouncing out on this Rasson table! Happened to tjhat Polish player Woijciek Shewjckeck when he played a straight in 8 into the side. Players now putting balls from other pockets in every empty pocket. Rasson you shouls have sorted this engineering failure out before you put such a table into a prestigous world wide pool event!

Enough said

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ow, hill hill dog...brutal.

Pags has made a million shots under crazy pressure, but yesterday's efforts are not today's.

Ow.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He took his eye off the ball one second, and that was all it took. Brutal miss for poor Alex, but, of course, Alex's miss is Jayson's gain. :)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
He got that tight feeling and went ahead and shot anyway, assuming he couldn't miss that easy shot. If he had gotten up, taken a drink and composed himself he would have been all right. I've seen many great players take a little extra time on the match winning shot for just these same reasons. They want to calm down a little before shooting.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Wow, he's human after all. To me that just makes his incredible playing through the years all the more remarkable.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like he tried to steer it in. Dog deluxe!! We all do it, even the champions.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My other half said his eyes were on the object ball and then he looked up instead of his eyes being on the cueball and then the object ball -- or something like that. :eek:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jayson needs a new nickname, he has won more hill hill matches that I can remember anyone doing in such a short time period, including coming back from several games down with the opponent on the hill. Hill-Hill Jayson.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Polo's freakin'....:eek::eek::eek:

IMG_2131.JPG

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When he got down on the 8 he popped up to sallow the pressure then back down to make the shot. He was feeling it for sure.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poor Alex has certainly had has share of hiccups on the money ball. Here is another heart-breaker --> HERE

That said, he has as many world titles as the next legend and doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. He's a thoroughbred champion, through and through! :cool:

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I had to pick someone to shoot a shot for my life, it would be the Lion. He has made some of the toughest high pressure outs, comebacks and money balls ever.